Endtown 2017-04-24

REMOVE WOLVES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gp5JCrSXkJY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#Notallwolves

leave it in /trash/ with the rest of the dead fanbase

Just more reasons to hate the fucks, hope they get genocided.

Really? Messing with cop? Real smart move there.

I've been thinking, There are guns in endtown.. I wonder if there's any way for Heather to acquire a gun, even illegally.

this is why team Topsider is best team

Dunno if best, but I wouldn't feel bad if endtown ends up getting wiped out at the end. They are not any better.

all the problems of the modern world are perpetuated and exasperated by the mutants, apparently.

the future of the human race rests with the topsiders now.

How do the Wolves really think this is going to end for them? At this point they are just being retarded and asking for vigilantes to off them all.

At this point, it feels like it's going to take one of them getting mauled by a drunken bear to realise that they aren't the alpha bros who can push everyone around.

>the future of the human race rests with the topsiders now.

The fact that they kill people that are immune to the virus makes me think the opposite.

Anyone else get the feeling that this is the perfect excuse for Jacob to enact segregation on carnivores?

They are idiots, since the very beginning of the arc, they have been acting like assholes, literally asking for everyone to hate on them.

Wouldn't that make matters worse?

no one is immune. It's just latent.

Source: Aaron's email.

>harass woman
>get thrown off the property
>destroy property and maim woman
>continue to harass store owner with WE DINDU NOTHIN graffiti and stalking
>police officer asks them to disperse
>they assault him

sickness must be purged

This is Endtown dude.

So when's the guinea pig, or whatever she is gonna show up and defend these fuckers?

We wuz canis lepophagus n shieet

What are they doing to the cop? I can't tell.

they stuck the end of their sign post through the back of his belt

Lifting him with a stick that's stuck in his pants

I can't wait to see what's Pen user gonna come up with after this update.

We need to do to them what we did to 98% of the lizard folk.

kek

FAKE NEWS

Is it wrong that I miss fun, silly Endtown?

they are giving that cop a wedgie, how's that not silly?

>he thinks wedgies are silly

wedgies can kill, user. Don't joke about wedgies.

I want to give Kirbee a wedgie, now...

On her stump of a tail,that may cause excruciating pain.

>You will never be a cute goatman being bullied by a bunch of big strong preds waiting for them to whip out their dicks

Pretty sure the point of this arc is no one with the power to do anything treats the wolves like an actual threat.
I wanna believe this is an antifa crybully metaphor, but I don't wanna get my hopes up.

heather a qt

Gotcha. Kinda looked like they were giving him a hanging wedgie.

>I wanna believe this is an antifa crybully metaphor, but I don't wanna get my hopes up.

>Beat up heather almost to death
>Protest claiming victimhood the next day

It's spot on.

the fuck?, meant for

I'm hoping sanitation wolf shows up and tells these sons of bitches to fuck off, making Heather see that not all the wolves are bad. But I know it will end with Heather smoking a pack

Racial conflict is about what we expected, but I can't wait till we get the arc where Jackrabbit tries to strike back against topsiders. Gonna be a hell of a time youtube.com/watch?v=gp5JCrSXkJY

I've noticed that sanitation wolf is the only wolf we've seen with a job. All the other wolves seem to be sitting around all day.

Same. Though she'll probably end up killing an innocent wolf because this is Endtown.

There was more than one elevator.

She'll probably receive no punishment for it because Grout doesn't want to do the police work, making the wolves feel like there's even more of a conspiracy against them, leading into a full scale riot.

I feel like this scene was foreshadowing for what's about to happen

It's all going to break down into tribalism and then full on bloodshed.

It'd be better if it wasn't just the wolves against everyone else.

>Topsider level
>It's evolution baby starts playing

Since the only employed wolf we see is a street sweeper and the other wolves we've seen look unemployed, I'm starting to get the idea that there isn't much trust for the wolves.

Before this chapter we hadn't even seen any wolves.

Haven't you heard? Punching neo-nazis is the worst thing ever, and when hordes of neo-nazis come out armed with 2x4s and knives and beat up women half their size, that's real justice.

Clearly, Endtown needs some Topsiders, stat. ...maybe Linda's not busy right now?

Forgot she was also assaulted by a pack of wolves.

Equal rights, equal lefts

Now I need to see Linda put on her old, loosely fitting Topsider suit and start dispensing vigilante justice on the streets of Endtown.

That would be AWESOME but, sadly, nothing nice happens in Endtown.

>assault of an officer of the law
Do The Right Thing incoming.