Star Vs the Forces of Sleepy Big Sisters

Sky is the best thing since sliced bread. Will we ever get to meet her? Will she ever get a good night's sleep ever again?

welp it was nice while it lasted, see you in July

Shh... Marco is asleep.

fresh

I hope you don't think the show is coming back in July.

>that jackie
absolute kek,makes me wanna play some RS6 myself.

Guys, what are the chances of Jarco surviving S3 and on to S4? I'm worried

I'd be surprised if Jarco made it to the end of the first episode of season 3.

Ligger >>>>>>>>> Sky

>P-people are shitposting! Creating... ORIGINAL CHARACTERS user! ITS HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE I TELL YOU!

Been avoiding these threads since the hiatus (because the last one was all fucking cuck posting), who the fuck is Sky and this monster thing?

MonStar is the result of pic related

>the little leg lift
wew

>Hey user... Ligga what? Haha get it? Its like I'm an African American! But I'm not! I'm just your normal everyday grey color lizard. I'm gonna go pop some caps in peoples....butts! Yea son! Step off my game ligga. How bout them jolly ranchers? This ligga is about to be sippin on that lean! Hahaha! Alright, alright, I'll stop. Lets go watch those Godzilla movies. But, I swear to god user, you better not start talking smack, cause you know I can't help but root for him.

>ORIGINAL CHARACTERS

yeah actually that is quite cancerous for a Sup Forums thread

Anons try to bully Monstar but she is cute and for loving only. Pretty cumfy AU desu

Don't ask. Just don't ask.

Jarco isn't going to survive, I'm sorry.

However the entire Starco fandom (i.e. everyone in these threads) is now split 50/50 between getting Starco in early S3 or late S4 with tons of suffering.

I can guarantee you a big portion of people here will be disappointed by the end of the first S3 episode.

t. Star Crew

why are you speaking to me

Sup Forums is cancer, user

get thread now

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH STAR

IF SHE MADE HERSELF LOOK LIKE THIS MARCO WOULD DUMP JACKIE PRONTO

Yea but its way better than STARS A KEK GUYS HURR HURRRRR KEKING IS FUNNY AND EROTIC repeated ad nauseam.

Thanks, I think I know who you are but I won't hint it ;)

Will we ever have a thread without forced meme OCs in the OP again?

cuck stuff isn't the best thing ever but it is, in fact, based off the show

once "not" general threads develop their own weird universe for the show and become more about their OCs and shit than the actual cartoon, it's just retarded. and I think we hit that point a while ago now.

This is it. The death of MonStar.

Everyone self destructing everytime it happens only serves to make it stronger.

Why don't we engage in some nice conversation about the trailer that we're not allowed to see?

How do I get better at drawing?

Pretty much this, I think Jarco is going to end pretty much in the first episode of season 3.
Most likely I think it's going to be Jackie ending things with Marco, after he has a pity party about Star being gone.
Marco likes the idea of being in a relationship with Jackie but in reality it doesn't work well. Don't forget every time they kiss Marco thinks about Star, in Starcrushed he pretty much just leaves Jackie hanging without saying a word once Star needed to talk to him privately. Pretty much if it has something to do with Star he drops everything just for her.
So I'm sure in the first episode of season 3 it's going to be Jackie breaking up with Marco, then Marco decides to go search for Star.

Practice

lookie here They're probably going to milk Jarco for a bit before nuking it
All we know is S3E1 is going to be a shitshow

Yes and no. That cuck shit is not part of the show at all. Like you said, its BASED on the show, and therefore It has the same level of relevance to stuff like Monstar. What most believe cucking is simply just a love triangle. The fact that cuckposters want to pretend cucking is actually part of the show is just a obvious troll.

Whatever though, no need to start flinging shit. The bigger deal you make out of all this only allows people to just sow dissent. It actually ends up giving it more power by complaining and shitflinging. Like most fads, it will die out, unless you throw such a big deal over it that it becomes a real meme. Thats why L posting, cinnamon, dewposting, or any of that stuff got as far as it did, there were actually more people complaining about it then there were people posting it.

THe curses of sequels of part 3

Sorta half-Jarco fag here. I'm considering giving up my Jarco badge fairly soon because Jarco looks like it's gonna take a huge hit.

I'm focusing all of my worry on the real question: whether Jackie as a character is even going to survive into season 3, and I desperately hope so.

it's based on the show to a higher level than "lol what if moon and toffee had sex and had a child and star was a monster and everyone bullied her and it was super sad and they called her nigger oh I mean ligger haha" or "lol what if star wanted to fuck anons on a Sup Forums message board so she made herself look different and pretended to be her nonexistent older sister wouldn't that be hilarious" (or whatever, I haven't actually read a single of those posts in full). by comparison, taking star holding marco's hand while he kisses his girlfriend and jokingly calling her a cuck is more directly connected to the source material

i'm not the only one in this thread bitching about it by the way, and i'm not planning on keeping this up or doing it for every thread.

just came in here to say that, yes, I do think it's retarded and we're reaching some season-1-greentext-level autism. I don't have any personal investment in it and I don't even care if it becomes more of a meme than it is because I skip over those posts anyway. but it is retarded.

It's all autism and cancer because the show itself is autistic and cancerous. There's no denying or escaping it. You're all as bad as the "hurr durr marco was a girl the whole time" tumblrfags just on the opposite end of the shit spectrum.

Wrong, we're in desperation for something canon to be revealed that we're creating as many non-canon possible things to pass the time. If it wasn't for Nefcy's Great Purge we might actually have something of substance to discuss

Reposting this from the other thread because I liked it:

>Star: "Wait, hold on, what's this all about? I thought you were with Jackie."

>Marco: "Not anymore."

>Star: "Even still, you can't just hop on me like I'm some sort of Silver Medal."

>Marco: "I thought you liked me!"

>Star: "I did, but things have changed."

>Marco: "STAR, I'M POSITIVE ABOUT HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU NOW. I CAME HERE FOR YOU!"

>Star: "AND THAT'S GREAT, BUT WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING?"

>Marco: "ME AND JACKIE AREN'T TOGETHER ANYMORE BECAUSE OF YOU!"

>Star: "I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO BREAK UP WITH JACKIE!!!!!"

>Marco: "...... I didn't...... She broke up with me..... Because I couldn't stop thinking about you...."

>Star: ".....that's not my problem, Marco...."

I don't care if we get a Starco or Jarco endgame, but Marco suffering has to happen. Both Star and Jackie have to break his heart before the show ends.

>muh horshoe theory
We basically know everything about what was shown from the consistent descriptions people have given, we could be discussing a lot more about that but the hottest take for most people is that Jackie isn't in it.

Don't give up hope, user. We simply have to weather the Starco storm for at least half a season, if not a full season. We'll win in the end.

If Starco happens in early S3, but Tom and Star kiss in the mid season finale and Marco catches them in the act, would you stop supporting Starco? Or would you continue supporting it?

I'd stop

who's Sky again?

You know how blind people can't ever enjoy the true beauty of a sculpture because they can only have it described to them?

Well considering many people here have stated they don't really care about Marco's happiness, they'll prob stop so long as Star was happy.

>if this show had shitty writing where characters suddenly act totally out of character for the sole purpose of shitty forced drama, would you not like it anymore?
Gee user that's a tough one

taking art requests

thats great

Boy Monstar

Jackie crying as the whole intro main cast flips her off as they head to Mewni

So I've been talking to this cute gal from New Zealand over the last week (am Amerifag living in Japan) and on our most recent date, the subject of "favorite television shows" came up. Well she mentioned that she enjoys anime, loves My Little Pony, and all time favorite show is Avatar the Last Airbender. So she asked what mine is and I, being a bit nervous for obvious reasons, told her it was Star vs. She had no idea what that was. So I told her the basic description of it and I could barely finish what I was saying before she really wanted to watch it. So now tonight I am having her over to my place and will be cooking homemade tacos for us while I introduce her to Star.

I'm pretty excited to be honest. Not only because I get to hangout with her tonight, but also because I will finally have somebody to share my love of this show with (all hinging on the fact that she actually likes it). Either way I shall report back once it's over, wish me luck anons!

Baby and Starfan13 doing karaoke.

Rooting for ya, user

Don't fuck it up
GL user.

Marco defending Star from a fatal attack

Jackie being bullied by Starcofags, who are also forcing Star and Marco to kiss against their will.

And this is why shoujo mangas always make the female love rival into an unlikable cunt without redeeming qualities or at best the ultimate womanchild. Not a /r9k/ but in this specific case fuck feminism. Jackie is too perfect for this bullshit. I'll root for her when she reveals to be a mermaid with a hidden agenda

Tell us the results tonight

star goes surfing for the first time

An user with common sense

What could make you switch to Starco?

>Not a /r9k/ but in this specific case fuck feminism.
I don't understand how this relates to either thing you're talking about

>cute gal from New Zealand
Hands off our women

just kidding, they're shit

I fapped top this

Would a NZ woman want to marry an American like me and move to Texas?

With that collarbone detail I can't blame you

More art where Star meets older anons like this PLEASE

I read the image name and thought it would be starsiege but then it wasn't starsiege and I was a a bit dissapointed and I thought I was expecting a bit too much.

You know, I kinda liked that Star Butterfly Effect fic at first, but it's been going in a really weird direction for the past 6 or 7 chapters.

Hard to say mang. Statistically speaking if she's already living abroad you've got a better chance, but people aren't statistics.

kys falseflag.

MMM! I miss shoulderposting. Those were the days.

Good answer regardless. NZ is very beautiful from what I've seen.

Dont worry, shoulder posting will live on.
in season 4

I don't think you know what that word means user.

Godspeed, user.

Why are Star's shoulders so damn lewd? They should be covered at all times in accordance with the laws of my homeland.

Just kidding, more shoulders please

>Season 3
>Jarco breaks up
>Tomstar happens

>Season 4
>Jarco reunites
>Tomstar breaks up

How would Starco happen then?

Shoulderposting still is a thing.

Nefcy personally said that she's been very disappointed in us and for that she's going to take shoulders out of season 3 and 4. I'm sorry user. The Nefcy has spoken. Shoulderfags are at war now.

where's the ligger shoulderposting?

>Tomstar happening at all
INSTANT DROP
>no shoulders at all in S3-4
ah ohwell, good thing i wasnt a shoulderfag.
more of a Hekafag if anything

artist sauce pls

>not tomco happening
the disney (((executives))) sure would love to push gay demonophilia.
and that's all right in this case

You can... you can do that? That's not illegal or something?

It started off pretty good but it basically peaked at "Bug Pussy" and the author is clearly more interested in self-inserting as Social Justice Princess Eclipsa than actually continuing the story we care about.
For me the chapter with the old Queen's rambling nonsense rant was the point where it's irredeemably jumped the shark.

I would unleash an UNSPEAKABLE smooching on that soft perflat chest

What if Star wore pants

What was she saying? Stuff like "liggers have a proud heritage! We shouldn't stand for them being callously killed by MEWMAN SCUM!" and "Liggers are people too" "#liggalivesmatter" "Fight the Mewniarchy" or how about "Celebrate Ligger history month, during the entire month of Grovnok!"

mans are for MEN.
there's literally no ratioanl argument for women wearing men's apparel

link faggot

I just had a dream where I was the economic minister in Mewni and gave a speech about changing the currency and her majesty, Queen Star was proud of me

>Her shoulders don't have kiss marks on them from my furious lizzie kisses.

NOT ACCURATE! NOPE! NOT ACCURATE ENOUGH!

Starco is happening in season 3 user. If Star or Marco are in a relationship with someone else other than each other then Starco doesn't become end game without asspulls.

Her only valuable asset considering how flat she is.