Avengers 4 Title Revealed

Infinity Gauntlet

comicbookmovie.com/avengers/avengers_infinity_war/avengers-4-title-seemingly-revealed-by-guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-actress-zoe-saldana-a150584

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kismet_(Marvel_Comics)
collingarbarino.com/2015/05/25/the-avengers-i-am-a-vision-of-jesus/
sixseeds.patheos.com/watchinggod/2015/05/age-of-ultron-may-be-the-most-spiritual-superhero-movie-yet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy SHIT who could have FUCKING GUESSED

I don't understand why Feige would go through so much trouble of keeping this a secret

Who gives a shit

no one ever saw this coming!!!

It could very likely be that she misspoke and was talking about Infinity War.

Actors say ignorant shit about their own works all the time.

should have gone with Forever Hand, desu

Unlimited fist

Perpetual Palm.

eternal glove

Endless Glove.

forever mitten

MARVEL KNOCKING IT OUTTA THE FR*CKING PARK WITH THEM TITLES

power glove

How would fapping with the Infinity Gauntlet would feel, bros?

Like the entire galaxy is giving you a handjob.

That's so bad

elongated cocksleeve

Too bad Avengers 3 isn't named "The Thanos Quest" as it should be, then

But meh, I'll live.

Wasn't this predicted by most people?

Also, how is it a big spoiler?

>Avengers 3: Infinity Quest
>Avengers 4: Infinity War

>yfw we get a Thanos solo of him collecting the gems
>ends with Vision getting killed and Thanos completing the gauntlet in front of the Avengers
>snap
>credits

Without Adam Warlock, Feige is so stupid.

I think we'll see this still at the end of 3. It'd be a perfect fucking ending to the movie, or as the "Thanos will change everything in the first 4 minutes he's introduced" thing that was teased before.

>"Thanos will change everything in the first 4 minutes he's introduced"
That'll be probably him ravaging Asgard.

Yeah she's talking about Infinity War. They won't name them so similarly. If it's confusing for the actors, it'll be confusing for the normies.

>Through dick, unity

>end of Thor: Ragnorak is him just wrecking Asgard and we get pic related with Thanos talking to Iron Man/Cap with Hulk in his hand

I don't think he'll crush Asgard in Ragnarok. I picture it more like this:
>Thor just defeated Hela. Surtur and Fenris were driven away
>Asgard is in ruins
>Odin is weak, needs to go to sleep
>everybody is congratulating each other after the battle they just fought
>Thanos appears
>Loki goes to congratulate his master
>smugly looks at Thor in the eyes

In the MCU Vision doubles as Adam Warlock.

First we have to look at Ultron. Ultron's first words were basically "Where am I? Where is my body? This is weird." Implying that Ultron had some sort of form before. How could Ultron have had a body before? If Ultron is Magus- the evil alter-ego to Adam Warlock, trapped in the Mind Gem, it can explain his freedom the moment Stark and Banner left the gem alone. Magus Ultron's attack on JARVIS is equally explained as Magus is eager to kill while searching for a form. He latches on to the Ultron protocols which can help explain the name.

Second we can look at the Vision/Warlock's creation. Created in a way equally suited for Warlock or Vision (designed to be the perfect man, busting out of a cocoon, created with some questionable support and powers, First thing's to do is beat up Thor), Ultron insists that the Mind Gem be placed inside Vision's head. He calls it essential in fact. Why install the MInd Gem if you're going to copy yourself onto this new more powerful form? Because the rest of you is still in there, the Adam Warlock part, and you can be much more powerful if you can unify with the goody-two shoes you. In addition, we have Thor returning from his vision quest where he discovers that the creation of Vision is essential not just to saving the Earth, but to saving the Universe. Vision was very important in the Avengers, but with the exception of Ultron, his existance caused more chaos then it solved, largely due to his having "children" with a crazy lady. Warlock on the other hand is essential in the fight to end Thanos' control of the Infinity Gems/Stones.

Third, and this could easily have been the most overlooked and under-considered part, but we never see the Last Ultron destroyed. If this was almost any other director, I'd skip this, but Joss loves to play with us like this. What we do see is Vision confronting Ultron after he somehow tracked the right stealth ship, something SHIELD and Stark can't do, and then a bright flash of light different from every other forehead beam Vision has done to that point. Could this be Vision Warlock re trapping Ultron Magus in the Mind gem? Given the writer/director, I wouldn't discount it.

Finally I wanted to look at all four characters and where they mesh already. First Ultron was about protecting the world by killing the damaging people who lived on it. Magus is about ending the universe, killing everything he can and damn the man on the way down. Vision is about saving lives, about being more human, Warlock is also about saving lives, but Adam Warlock was built to be the perfect human.

Marvel is going to announce that they are going to make one or more movies featuring the Fantastic Four at SDCC this year.

Ego the Living Planet is Star Lord's father because Marvel wanted to have the possibility of using him in at least one Fantastic Four prequel movie that takes place in the 70s or 80s. It would involve Ego attacking Earth for some reason, fighting the Fantastic Four, and impregnating Quill's mother. Most of the effects and memories of this will be undone somehow by some individual who has or acquires superpowers or magical abilities.

This will probably be the final or only Fantastic Four movie and will retcon them out of existence to explain why they are never mentioned in any other movies.

Movies starring the original Guardians of the Galaxy could occur around the same time period.

So we'll see Stakar coming up in GOTG2 and then Vision turning into Adam Warlock in Inifnity War.

This means that we could get Stakar, Ayesha, and Adam Warlock in one or more prequel movies and find out how Warlock and Magus ended up in the mind stone before AoU.

Vision turns into Adam Warlock for the movies. There are set photos where Paul Bettany looks like a normal person for Inifnity War.

Warlock’s cocoon is Vision’s “cradle”. In the movie we see a picture of a butterfly colored green, yellow and red and Banner's line after seeing the butterfly is "Ultron is going to evolve". Earlier in the movie Ultron refers to one of the robotic suits that he is in as a chrysalis.

Now maybe this is just me, but having TWO synthetically created humanoids birthed from cocoon type objects with an infinity stone in the forehead seems like muddled story telling. I’m pretty sure since Infinity War is an Avengers movie Marvel wanted the setup for it to take place in an Avengers movie rather than Guardians, so scratch out Warlock and circle Vision. Vision is taking Warlock’s place for that story. Now if you want to say that wouldn't work, because they couldn't do the thing where Warlock turns into his evil persona, Magus, after defeating Thanos well there is a way to do that. Say the Vision saved a copy of Ultron before killing him. The Vision admittedly did not want to kill Ultron, because he was so unique and the shot where Vision kills Ultron is shot far away to allow for ambiguity down the line if they wanted to go that route. Say Ultron takes over the Vision for that twist we would get with Warlock.

Elizabeth Dibecki who plays Ayesha, the twin of Adam Warlock, is extremely tall for a woman (Paul Bettany is tall for a man) and can look to be the same height as Paul Bettany in heels. They gave her a weird hat on her head in GOTG2 so that her head looks similar to Vision's.

Vision will possibly have 'part of himself' or some sort of connection to the mind gem after it is taken from him and possibly with Scarlet Witch's assistance will be able to somehow get the gauntlet from Thanos and use it to defeat him to some degree.

are you sure?

Adam's 'cocoon'/sarcophageous will be revealed to be already empty in GOTG 3 just like Superman's coffin will be revealed to be and Jesus' tomb was revelaed to be.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kismet_(Marvel_Comics)

When she emerged from the cocoon in her more familiar blond-haired, golden-skinned form she was scantily clad only in a red swimsuit-like costume. As a female replicant of Warlock, she took the name of Her (a reference to Warlock's original name, Him) and sought Warlock to mate with him. However, Warlock had died some years earlier, traveling a short time into the future to steal his own soul with his Soul Gem in a twisted suicide. Confident she would be able to revive him, Her managed to restore and reanimate his body, but with his mind and soul missing, she was forced to sadly return him to his grave. She set out to explore the cosmos to find a possible mate.[2]

Some time after beginning her quest to find Warlock, she discovered that Warlock had been resurrected body and soul. However, he rejects her, leaving her sobbing on the ground.

They have Adam's body, but his soul/mind was already in the Mind stone in the mcu some time before Loki came to Earth.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT

She says we're filming "gauntlet" later on. She doesn't say "infinity" I know its implied by her language, as she says "war" and then "gauntlet"

But.......what if it's not "infinity gauntlet" ?

What if it's "Doom Gauntlet" ?

collingarbarino.com/2015/05/25/the-avengers-i-am-a-vision-of-jesus/

When the Avengers asked the Vision who he was, he answered, “I am I am.”

This line immediately reminded me of the book of Exodus. Moses sees a burning bush in the wilderness, and the bush speaks to Moses

Call me a little slow, but weeks later it dawned on me what was going on here. The voice in the burning bush isn’t the only time in which someone claims to be “I am.” Numerous times in the Gospel of John, Jesus makes “I am” statements. Some of these are a bit ambiguous in English because our translations tend to add a “he” after each one, but a Greek reader familiar with the Old Testament would have picked up on the allusion.

Back to the Vision. Interpreting the Vision’s moment as an allusion to Jesus rather than an allusion to the burning bush makes much more sense. First, the Vision’s birth is miraculous, and so was Jesus’. The android’s activation doesn’t go according to Stark’s plan, and the godlike power of Thor had to quicken the Vision as he lay in the womb. It’s an unnatural, divine birth. After his birth, the Avengers ask him whose side he’s on. He responds that he is on the side of life. This somewhat mysterious answer sounds an awful lot like the ambiguous answers Jesus gave when questioned. At the end of the movie, the Vision talks about grace. He sees his mission to save and protect people.

Thanos is the personification of death, and he is one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel universe. He’ll be wanting to get his hands on all six infinity stones, one of which is stuck in the Vision’s forehead.

My prognostication is that the Vision will die in his battle with Thanos but that somehow that death will prove to be Thanos’s undoing. The death of the Christ-like Vision will conquer death personified by Thanos. Life will win in the end, and the Vision will be resurrected. Of course we’ve still got six Marvel films before we get to the Infinity War, so who knows what twists and turns a dozen writers and directors might take us down.
sixseeds.patheos.com/watchinggod/2015/05/age-of-ultron-may-be-the-most-spiritual-superhero-movie-yet/

T-Shirts, bumper stickers and mugs bearing the slogan “Jarvis is my co-pilot.”

We see the bumper sticker ever-so-briefly when Tony Stark’s flying the Avengers’ quinjet. It’s a quick glimpse, but it speaks volumes—Tony’s reliance on his disembodied computer helper, a sly tweak on those ever-popular “God is my co-pilot” stickers and a bit of foreshadowing of what’s to come in this spiritually self-aware film.

But some things not even Jarvis can manage, and when Tony comes across Loki’s mysterious scepter from the first movie, a woman named Wanda Maximoff (Elizabeth Olsen) puts a terrifying vision in his head: He sees his friends dead or dying on a chunk of rock floating in space, with the rest of humanity surely about to perish from some horrible, extraterrestrial fate. In the teeth of that vision, Tony decides that the best way to safeguard the world, and his friends, is not by stepping into his Iron Man suit, but by stepping out of it—and creating something to do the Avengers’ work for them. Something like Jarvis, only self-aware and with lots more firepower.

With the help of the scepter’s mysterious stone, he creates (somewhat accidentally) true, conscious artificial intelligence which quickly evolves into Ultron. Sure, Tony gave the thing a prime directive to make the world a safer place, but Ultron twists that directive into permission to destroy: The safest world is one in which humanity—at least humanity as we know it—is eradicated. Ultron wants to remake life into something closer to his own image.

Vision is both man and something else, just as Jesus is fully mortal and fully divine. Ultron says that Vision could’ve been a “savior”—that is, he could’ve saved the world by helping Ultron kill everyone in it. “You settled for a slave,” Ultron says. We could read this as another biblical echo: “For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many,” Jesus says in Mark 10:45. We don’t know the extent of Vision’s power, but we do understand that, instead of using it for his own ends (or Ultron’s), the android becomes, just as Jarvis always was, a servant—someone who understands our mortal failings and loves us anyway, and will sacrifice his all to save us.

The Infinity Stone in his forehead could be interpreted as a divine spark—the animating breath and soul that comes not from Tony’s mechanizations, but from elsewhere. In fact, Tony doesn’t technically bring Vision to life at all. Rather, it comes from a bolt from above—administered via godlike blow via Thor’s legendary hammer. Thor may not be a god (earlier films make that clear), but there’s a suggestion that his hammer is indeed a divine instrument, capable of seeing into the hearts of people, to judge them and, by allowing them to hoist it, sanctify their work. It certainly was no accident that, besides Thor himself, only Vision was deemed worthy.

Scientists on Earth calling themselves the Enclave created an artificial, perfect human, who initially calls himself "Him".[26] After rebelling against his creators,[27] and having a conflict with Thor, Him decides to leave Earth and travels into space.[28]

>sounds a bit like what Vision does in the first couple minutes after he's made. He looks at some city lights instead of stars and planets however.

He encounters the High Evolutionary, who gives him the name "Warlock." The High Evolutionary requests Warlock's help in saving the artificially created planet, Counter-Earth, from the evil Man Beast[29] and gives Warlock the green Soul Gem (also referred to as the "Soul Jewel"), which allows Warlock to capture souls of other beings.
The New Men are the result of Wyndham's first experiments in accelerated evolution. When Wyndham learns that Wundagore Mountain (on which his advanced genetics research citadel was based) is the prison of the powerful demon known as Chthon, he decides to train some of his creations in chivalry and battle tactics so that they can oppose Chthon should he ever return where these elite New Men warriors are called the Knights of Wundagore. The High Evolutionary equips the Knights of Wundagore with advanced weaponry and armor and gives them flying "atomic steeds" on which to ride. He is assisted in this endeavor by the ghost of the 6th century magician named Magnus the Sorcerer.[1]

>sounds a bit like what both Stryker and Tony Stark do

why bring in warlock to take over vision's role or vice versa? it would just piss off fans of both characters?

>this guy shitposting his vision/adam warlock fan thoery copypasta again

go to reddit you faggot.

In his travels through space, Warlock encounters the Universal Church of Truth, an intergalactic religious organization led by the corrupt Magus.[32] Warlock allies with Pip the Troll,[33] the assassin Gamora,[34] and Gamora's employer and adoptive father, Thanos of Titan to oppose the Magus. Eventually, Warlock discovers that the Magus is a future version of himself who traveled back in time after being driven insane by the use of his Soul Gem.[35] Warlock chooses to alter his timeline by visiting himself a few months into the future and steals his own soul to prevent the Magus from ever existing.[36] Warlock then continues his journeys, knowing he has seen his own death but not knowing exactly when it will happen.

When the Stranger attempts to steal Warlock's Soul Gem, Warlock learns about five other related gems.[37] Thanos gains possession of these gems with the intention of destroying Earth's sun. When Thanos causes mortal harm to Pip and Gamora, Warlock takes their souls to end their suffering. Warlock then enlists the aid of the Avengers, Captain Marvel, and Moondragon to stop Thanos. During the battle, Warlock's younger self appears and takes the older Warlock's soul. Inside the gem, Adam is reunited with Pip, Gamora and others in a utopia known as Soul World.[38] Warlock's soul is temporarily freed from the Soul Gem, allowing him to turn Thanos to stone and save Earth.[39]

Adam Warlock is in the MCU now.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 has an ended credit scene with Adam Warlock

>having TWO synthetically created humanoids birthed from cocoon type objects with an infinity stone in the forehead seems like muddled story telling. I’m pretty sure since Infinity War is an Avengers movie Marvel wanted the setup for it to take place in an Avengers movie rather than Guardians, so scratch out Warlock and circle Vision. Vision is taking Warlock’s place for that story. Now if you want to say that wouldn't work, because they couldn't do the thing where Warlock turns into his evil persona, Magus, after defeating Thanos well there is a way to do that. Say the Vision saved a copy of Ultron before killing him. The Vision admittedly did not want to kill Ultron, because he was so unique and the shot where Vision kills Ultron is shot far away to allow for ambiguity down the line if they wanted to go that route. Say Ultron takes over the Vision for that twist we would get with Warlock.

dude, adam's cocoon is already in the sequel. he's showing up as his own character. vision will likely die against thanos to show he's a real threat.

What was the pint of changing Vision's character to be different from what he's like in the comics and much more like Vision/Jesus then? Did they just do it in case they decided to not put Warlock in the movies?

>can't have two of the same character

>Rocket is Literally Iron Man
>Gamora is literally Black Widow
>Groot is literally Hulk
>Star Lord is an analogue for Cap
>Yondu is an analogue for Hawkeeye
>Drax is an analogue for Thor

We clearly need a space Vision. We'd be getting space spider-man if they could have worked on the license rights (pic related)

*much more like Warlock/Jesus then

maybe they didn't have his rights and they wanted a back up? who knows

There is 0 chance they don't have the rights to Adam Warlock. Everyone always says "fantastic four" as a reason, but the inhumans, black panther and so on and so forth have not stopped these characters.

Avengers: Infinity Panties

Never Ending Marigold

Infinity War (for stones)
Infinity Gauntlet (also nice double-dealing there, always good for titles)

Rocket is not Tony, he's more the greasy engineer type.

Amaranthine Manus.

Permanent Mitt

Zaltana is an insect. She literally doesn't matter.

There is no way anyone would have trusted her with the title, that whore is just looking for tweets.

what the fuck

Years later, Ego gains control of the engine and tracks Galactus to Earth seeking vengeance. Unable to locate him, Ego attacks Earth. He causes massive destruction until finally stopped by the Fantastic Four. Horrified by the devastation, an unknown reality-altering mutant known as L.R "Skip" Collins undoes the damage caused by Ego as well as all memory of it, excluding the memories of the Fantastic Four as they were off-planet at the time fighting Ego. The superpowered quartet attempted to defeat Ego by removing the power cell from one of the attached propulsion engines, which the Thing attempts to throw into Ego's "brain". In response, an angered Ego activates the engine but, with one engine now deactivated, the other propels the out-of-control planet into the Sun, the gravitational pull from which breaks apart Ego's substance.[9]

Ego, however, slowly reforms from a few surviving particles and repairs the propulsion unit. Ego then digests a number of Dire Wraiths to replenish its energy reserves, and battles the Spaceknight Rom.[10]

...shit, that undone hair look is hot!

All-of-the-Things Hand

user, Charlie-27 and Yondu are Ravagers, not original Guardians in the movie timeline. Which wouldn't make sense in the 1st place if the original comic Guardians arrived in a cinematic 70's setting if they're from the future. Marvel wouldn't waste money on a period piece just because you want one.

Enjoy dreaming up your Fantastic Four prequel.

A movie or movies with them in it would take place before Iron Man 1 and before they became Ravagers.