ALT-RIGHTERS ARE DOWNRATING STAR WARS ON RT

>Questions about Sup Forums’s influence on the score have also been raised, but a thread on Sup Forums’s infamous politically incorrect forum, Sup Forums, has a number of site users claiming that Sup Forums wasn’t involved. Some Sup Forums users suggested it was a Sup Forums attack because the audience rating is sitting at 56 percent, which could allude to a 2015 meme that Sup Forums participants in Europe and the United States used.

>Just because Sup Forums claims to not be behind the review bomb doesn’t mean everything is fine. Many of the reviews being left on The Last Jedi’s page call out the film for its inclusion of “SJW” concepts, criticizing the movie for its forced inclusion of race and powerful female figures. Among those reviews, a large portion are from accounts created that day and have only left comments for The Last Jedi.

>Despite the negative reviews flooding Rotten Tomatoes — a number of which Polygon confirmed contain phrases like “SJW” or “diversity” in their description just from reading through 15 pages of reviews — Star Wars: The Last Jedi is still one of the year’s most successful movies. The film is projected to have surpassed $220 million during its opening weekend, joining Star Wars: The Force Awakens, The Avengers and Jurassic World as one of four films to cross the $200 million line.

polygon.com/2017/12/18/16792184/star-wars-the-last-jedi-rotten-tomatoes-review-bomb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ8ir66M5XU
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91729891/#91731748
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91590726/#91594456
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91729891/#91732171
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I DONT CARE THE MOVIE WAS CABBAGE ANYWAY

You went to see it?

UNDERAGE B&

Man, the denial is real.
RT bloggers like the movie. Long-time Star Wars fans don't. This is obvious and was to be expected.

And if people create an account so that they can leave an opinion on a film, that only goes to show that their opinion on that film was strong enough to get them off their arse and make sure their voice was heard.

The desperation is real.

No, the movie is just that shit.

Btw it's 55% now.

Oh I see.
The Sony move of making shit posts on Sup Forums+RT and then blaming man children.

This way they can ignore all legitimate criticism about their piece of shit they dare to call a movie that just released.

Keep ruining all our Heroes one by one Disney.

It was the hacker known as Sup Forums

Movie sucks,the end.

>MUH RUSSIAN HACKERS
>MUH Sup Forums

thats right, imdb has the real score of 8.0 which is fucking awesome

Fuck off to reddit faggot. Hell even your fellow redditors hated it

>the negative scores have been manipulated
>the positive scores are totally legit
Why are shills so fucking disgusting? When I see their posts they make me feel physically sick. How they are able to be so foul and still look themselves in the eye is completely beyond me.

it was up 6 hours after it was released

Uh, no

Disney underestimated the fact that most people came only to watch Luke skywalker being Luke skywalker. They failed at that and thought space battles and shit would compensate just like it did for Han Solo in TFA. The thing is Luke is a different character. I think this portrayal of Luke in this movie disgusted a lot of people.

Over use of plot armor, Marvel quips, meta commentary that will quickly make it forgotten, dull new characters, limited locations. Maybe people just don't like it

>"hehe, no one likes starwars see look at these RT numbers"
>movie proceeds to make half a billion dollars its first weekend

It's actually 7.8 and that's really bad score on IMDb. It'll most likely go down to 7.4

And then people who watched it didn't like it. Where is the contradiction?

Ah yes, leftist eagerly jump to defend corporations that shallowly pander to their beliefs, and even then it gets much more insidious. Fuck all of this shit, and fuck shills especially, I'm mad.

The movie was ass and I dont care at all about politics or women amd. minorities getting roles. The cinematography was just cancer. The plot was cancer. The designs. The stupid humor. Literally one of the few movies where I wanted to leave the cinema. It is not just a bad SW movie it is bad in general

check out these russian hackers
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ8ir66M5XU

What leftists? What corporations? What beliefs?

>Polygon

GamerGate all over again. These dumb fuckers never learn.

ANOTHER article quoting the exact same single post on facebook by some random dude as evidence.

Pic related is the post.

>if a post on Sup Forums says Sup Forums wasn't involved, no one on Sup Forums was involved
>and vice versa in the past
When will they learn?

luke was fun i wouldnt see this movie for some sjw rey she sucks and never had a good scene

>ALT-RIGHTERS ARE DOWNRATING STAR WARS ON RT
Yeah, and RotJ had somewhat of mixed reaction in 1983 because of COMMUNISTS.

Oh my god idiot or shill it's been explained that there are huge expenses to be met with this movie. It is said to cost around 350 million. Then they had to account for giving money to the toy manufacturer's, press money, marketing money, and tons of other costs.

It made a lot of money, but it's not enough to call it a success. Not by a long shot. Not with that steep Monday drop. I have no doubt it will end up making money but it was so little money for so much work and it has permanently damaged the brand which means less toy and ticket sales in the future and a costly time repairing it.

Disney sucks fuck their new wars it's officialy worse than the prequels at this point.

To quote the legend Mark Hamill on this :

"The fact it makes a lot of money doesn't mean it's good..."

With the promotion and the star wars name, of course it's gonna make money. Doesn't change the fact it's a piece of shit.

At least Lucas didn't say that people thought his movies were shit because they were nazis

>somebody didn't like the movie and rated it to his opinion
>HURRR THOSE RUSSIAN ALT-RIGHT BOTS MUST BE BEHIND THIS RATING
liberal baby's everyone

He should do that. People would actually defend the prequels for him if he said that as they don't want people thinking they're Nazis.

And for AotC low scores, TERRORISTS are to blame.

Don't link to clickbait trash you moron.

>most popular and profitable franchise in history
>"w-we made a profit so it can't be that bad"
>"people who don't like it are stupid drumpf supporters, you're not a stupid drumpf supporter are you?"
The desperation is palpable. I haven't had this much fun watching SJWs try to defend their shitty, franchise-robbing propaganda vehicle since Ghostboobies.

No, that just means they're alt-right trolls according to fake news media. When DCU movies get bad scores from the audience, it's because the movies are bad. When Disney movies get bad scores from the audience, it's because of russian meddling and alt-right hackers. They make these claims with a straight face. This is the world we live in now.

Well, mainly the belief that you are a collosal homo, a belief rapidly becoming an objective fact.

Thanks for sharing. It would have been nice to see someone try to debate the opinions of these two fellows in a way to justify the terrible writing / execution choices.

>Mark Hamill doesn't like it
>people shitting on it on NETWORK TELEVISION
>several YT reviewers with 500K+ subs calling it irredeemable trash including POC like Angry Joe
>Every single Star Wars: TLJ post on FB FULL of people shitting on it
>TFA's only criticism is that it is a soft reboot of ANH, TLJ is getting shit in from all angles for being hackneyed garbage that breaks the universe
>b-b-b-but Sup Forums!
The Mouse is in full on damage control. I don't know a single person who has seen this who actually enjoyed it and they all enjoyed TFA.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91729891/#91731748
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91590726/#91594456
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91729891/#91732171

Shill attempts to plant false flags here on Sup Forums. Keep these links handy for when shitrags like Polygon start posting out-of-context screencaps as "evidence".

never underestimate the autism of upset DCmexicans

That's way too high. IMDB must be populated by soyboys. TLJ's score should be 2 or 3 points below whatever was the score of Attack of the Clones. And I'm probably being generous here.

>Disney: "hey tomatoes guys, remove all reviews from russian hackers"
>RT: "there aren't any suspicious users"
>Disney: "then it's worst than we thought, they've hacked all your accounts!"
>RT: "no they didn't"
>Disney: *uses the force* "yes, they did"
>RT: "fuck off"

>implying it isn't being reposted here because the average fa/tv/irgin in incapable of not frothing at the mouth while gobbling down the b8.

These idiots were protesting the 1% elite a couple years back. Now all these hard left wing, Marxist types are stupid enough to shill the movie of a capitalist mega corporation like Disney just because of all the overt SJW pandering in the marketing. How dumb can you get?

Funny, all this time I thought that Sup Forums was just being its melodramatic self when they say the film is gonna be horrible due to the utterly retarded pandering and the bad writing that comes with it.

Now everyone and their mom call the movie shit.

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed.

both rotten and metacritic says bad, star wars is finished.

Really? Show me a hard left wing, marxist who protested the 1% that is stupid enough to shill the movie of a capitalist mega corporation like Disney just because of all the overt SJW pandering in the marketing. Not *likes a movie happened to be made by Disney* but shills the movie of a capitalist mega corporation like Disney just because of all the overt SJW pandering in the marketing.
Just one. Go ahead.

Dont ever post here again. I warn you. Lurk for another 2 years before even considering posting something.

I thought it was the Russians. Can't we all agree and say that Russians from Sup Forums did it?

Polygon is Fake News

>it's the alt right!
>it's the white nationalists!
>it's the nazis!

Feels good to be in total control of everything.

>What leftists?
The ones so obsessed with making everyone accept their agenda that they'll actually claim this was a good movie.
>What corporations?
In this case, Disney.
>What beliefs?
Now you're just being obtuse.

very clearly activated russian sleeper agents

I love living in the timeline now where every poor response to a shitty product is solely blamed on an anonymous weeb website.

I'll show you several

I'm calling it right now, screencap this for episode IX
>the resistance will completely fall, the remnants scattered across the systems
>IX will be about their lives and how they go from violent civil war to peacefully but firmly and strongly standing up for the oppressed and misunderstood aliens
>episode IX will be about how you can still be progressive under oppressive rule
>there will be very, very direct and obvious parallels to trump's presidency

Ah here you are again, acting like an ignorant gay. Doesn't it hurt you to have to disassociate your ideology from something you know is happily pushing it, because you know that if this association becomes common knowledge, people will be less inclined to buy into it?

It's the Alt-Right and Russian hackers!

I'm sure the Reverse Vampires are also involved somehow.

Or MaRey Sue will just solo the entire empire.

Sigmund Freud was the master of projection. His projection was so meta he projected it onto everyone else. Just read his little book on Leonardo Da Vinci, where he concluded from a mistranslated account of one of DaVinci's dreams that he was a homosexual with mommy issues.

no one wants to make daddy disney mad, especially after the latimes blacklisting thing happened

>Doesn't it hurt you to have to disassociate your ideology from something you know is happily pushing it,
I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.

>find me a lying ideologue who admits to being a lying ideologue
You are either one of these lying ideologues, or you are completely incapable of reading between the lines. Assuming the latter: What kind of person do you think is likely to attack their critics with the accusation: "alt-right?" Because that is what the "journalists" frantically defending this movie from the thousands of negative reviews are doing. Someone here copmpared it to Gamergate, and it does have the same tone. Accept our narrative no matter what, or you are standing with the evil alt-right. I saw one "journalist" compare the film's negative reviewers to the bad guys in the movie itself. If you don't like the movie, you're literally evil, because it may not be a good movie, but it's an IMPORTANT movie for social progress so get behind it or admit you're Hitler.

Interesting. Do you often feel like people project their homosexuality on you? Do you often find yourself thinking: "I bet this person thinks I'm gay"

I love how on Jewgle since its release the score hasn't changed from 8.4 IMDb and 94% RT.

Cringe... fuck off back to plebbit

You know this movie is packed with your favorite leftist drivel, and supported by leftists for that, but to shill it here and elsewhere, you have to pretend it isn't, because that tripe is so unpopular and ostracising. You really must make this difficult, huh?

>Despite all the bad reviews saying it's junk food and bad for you, McDonalds will still be making billions, proving that their food is good and healthy.

>What kind of person do you think is likely to attack their critics with the accusation: "alt-right?"
That would actually be a good argument except it's better directed against the person I replied to than the original article

>Accept our narrative no matter what, or you are standing with the evil hard left-wing Marxists
See? What progressive points is the film even giving?

Also they don't say everybody who disliked it did so because le evil alt right.

What leftit drivel is it packed with? You repeat your accusations very often but equally as often you fail to substantiate it

>disney decides to destroy the mythos and characters of the original series
>thematically focusing on the "You have to destroy the past to move forward"
>that may or may not trigger Sup Forumslacks but definitely triggers manchildren fanboys who are obsessed with the original franchise
>they did this mainly to promote their failed characters Poe, Finn and Rey, a trio of charisma black holes spearheaded by a childish fantasy of "Anything you can do I can do better!" without any of heart, character or growth of Luke while simultaneously erasing Luke's heart and character
>"Durr it was duh alt-right and da hacker known as Sup Forums!"

>people don't like the thing I don't like
>HURR ITS LE ALT-RIGHTERS WHO HATE THE WIMMIN, NOT THE GENERAL AUDIENCE WHO THINKS THE CORE VALUES OF THE MOVIE ARE TRASH

Its not just Sup Forums. Almost everyone I know had a less than positive opinion about it, and I am the only one out of them who goes on Sup Forums.

This article is surprising neutral in its tone

>a number of which Polygon confirmed contain phrases like “SJW” or “diversity”
>a number of which
>some of which
Wow, it's fucking nothing

So these are leftists on Sup Forums? No wonder you disingenuous cocksuckers fail to achieve even the smallest foothold.

>Mass Effect Andromeda gets shit on for its mediocre writing and gameplay but also for its fucking terrible animation, which was headed by a cosplayer
>polygon and other "game journalist" websites declare its misogynist troll attack
>ghost busters is shit and fans of the original hate it because the cast crew and producers have basically been shitting on fans the whole time during the leadup to the movie and it contains no actual jokes and is a soulless product spearheaded by imbeciles
>"MISOGYNYYYYY"
>any time a "Strong female" character or creator is involved with something that turns out to be mediocre or shit and gets that reaction from the audience
>"FUCKING SEXIST TROLL VIRGIN PIGS WHO ARE PROBABLY WHITE AS WELL FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK AMERICA VIDEOGAMES ARE TOO HARD!"

> What progressive points is the film even giving?
Someone who has seen the movie might be better able to answer that. I'm not going to give it a minute of my time. But the movie is being presented as "progressive," as "important," it's political correctness is presented as a main selling point by virtually everybody who promotes it. Again, learn to read between the lines.

>they don't say everybody who disliked it did so because le evil alt right.
They're trying to blame the massive amount of negative reviews on the alt-right. Read the OP.

Wait le 56% is popular internet meme now?
Kek

Pretty much this.

Mass Effect was such a tragedy. It could have been a series of scifi games that would rival scifi movies.

It's hilarious that they think they're being so sneaky and clever with this shit, when 90% of the people they're trying to fool can see right through it all. It's Inspector Clouseau levels of bumbling incompetence mixed with complete self-belief.

>OP didn't use an archive link to keep Polygon from getting clicks
OP is a fag
here so you don't have to click on their website to give them traffic

Oh shit, you could have really tried to seem like a local if you'd called me a nigger or faggot, but you went for a newfag meme. Laughable. Also the 52% meme is based in racism, your commissar could have you slaughtered for this.

It's just the usual tentpole film tactic of shifting blame to minimize negative word of mouth - focus on the outlandish comments which exist for literally anything on the internet, and make yourself a victim.

I knew the media would spin it this way, when I read the reviews and it was all robots shitting on women, people just dont like the film its not a concerted effort to bomb the rating, in fact disney shilling is the only reason it isnt at 33%

It was me all along, I did it. Im the russian alt right hacker known as Sup Forums. TLJ has diversity and strong female roles are a threat to global white supremacy that cannot be allowed

Fuck me. This person, Julia, is a journalist? Jesus Christ.

But DCEU movies never get bad user scores. The people from here always vote 100% for them months before they're released

The question is whether it will continue to make good money or if we'll see a considerable drop off due to bad word of mouth.

Always look for weasel words, such as these. Once you start noticing them, you realize how much reporting is actually cherry picked.