Ok Sup Forums, bear with me, Yes I Know that teen men are the target audience in DC comics, and teen men love boobs...

Ok Sup Forums, bear with me, Yes I Know that teen men are the target audience in DC comics, and teen men love boobs, I get that, I heart boobs myself. But one day someone is going to make a point to draw the women more realistic in hopes of getting more viewers.

On the topic of boobs, in the DC Universe, Power Girl is supposed to have the most impressive of all of them. Therefore everyone other heroine in the DC Universe shouldn't be wearing a Triple D bra.

Lets discuss how big their boobs should (realistically) be.

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Nina_Dowd_(New_Earth)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dd or d or c. Most Teen girls got natural big tits these days.

The US average bra size is still in the Upper C, with Russia being a mid D

DC = Tits
Marvel = Butts

I don't give a shit about her boob size being realistic, I don't give a shit about any character's boob size being realistic. I just hate stupidly proportioned bodies--for example, what the fuck is going on with her torso? It looks fucked up in a way I can't truly explain.

If it were up to me, Poison Ivy would be petite, especially since she's more or less giving up on mammalian life and by extension her mammories.

Which is bs.

Just draw nice looking cleavages and I'm fine.

D and DD cup breasts are smaller than most people think they are

Not really.

You are that black woman on cbr i banned eh.

If the bra is actually fitting properly a D is not that big. Except women wear D cup bras even if they should be wearing G and H sizes, even lingerie models, so people's idea of how big a D is is warped.

Nope.

Im asking for 4 chan to ban you.

No

t. moot

Are the letters even a scientific measurement?

My ex said different companies have totally different fits regardless of what the letter is.

pretty much, a woman can have bras in several different cup sizes, we really need a better metric for this stuff

It's supposed to be that each letter is +1 inch of boob. So a D would mean your bustline is four inches bigger than your measurement around your rib cage. But yeah every company fits a bit different the same way shirts and pants will fit different.

that's probably because she didn't know how to measure herself.

A cup size is basically just the ratio between the bust size and band size. Someone could have the same size boob as another person but due to the size of their band, it could decrease or increase their cup size.

In the image here, you could have the same boob but if you had a bigger band size, you would be seen as having a smaller cup size.

>teen men are the target audience in DC comics

huh?

>Lets discuss how big their boobs should (realistically) be.
Obviously the solution is to make all the boobs of the DC universe bigger. Boob equality and all that

Men and lesbians in DC aren't allowed to fap/shlick.

You'd be making the setting grimdark by increasing bust size.

Anka already draws them realistically and with accurate anatomy and Sup Forums hates him.

>Anka
share an example?

>My ex said different companies have totally different fits regardless of what the letter is.
I mean. It's the same thing as pants.

Armor doesn't delineate her breasts as if it was paint, it's an outer layer that follows the general shape of the body.
And when doing modern tacticool-ish uniforms like his Captain Marvel design, the heavy fabric will compress the breasts, so that's how he draws it.

Sup Forums, however, having absolutely zero artistic knowledge, just sees that as a faggot lesbian lover drawing flat chests.

Ugh, "Black" Diana... as if we don't have enough WE WUZ KANGZ shite...

You think shitposting is a game, son?

meanwhile, in the 90s

Because the average US woman is fat. Probably the same for russia.

There is a system of measurement, but like most clothes there's vanity sizing in bras.

Imagine if Frank Cho had been Nu52's house artist instead of Jim Lee...

Anka's biggest problem is that he's frequently lazy and uses a single curved line to denote breasts without any additional design components.

Yeah every company is slightly different, but the thing to remember is very few women and stores actually know how to measure right and actually get a bra that fits. And even if the store knows, they don't give a shit because they will carry multiple DD bras and only a handful of F+ bras at most, so they just give women the biggest size they sell even if it doesn't fit.

Like there's a part that's meant to be on your skin right in between your boobs, the back of the bra isn't meant to ride up your back, straps not digging in your shoulders, and there's breast tissue near your armpit that some women with larger boobs don't put in the cup or can't put in the cup. And of course you're not supposed to spill out in the front or get quadboob.

If a woman who needs an F+ cup wears a D cup, she's gonna be spilling out the front, probably quadboobing, and the part that's meant to go in between your boobs is resting over your boobs and said boobs are mashed together.
Very bad on your back and shoulders. Buuuut said description is what most celebrities look like so it'll take a lot for regular women to get the right bra size.

>On the topic of boobs, in the DC Universe, Power Girl is supposed to have the most impressive of all of them.

Ahem.

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Nina_Dowd_(New_Earth)

>But one day someone is going to make a point to draw the women more realistic in hopes of getting more viewers.

No they aren't. Sex sells, and that's been true for 1000s of years. There have been many studies that even women are more likely to be more receptive to advertising with attractive women. People don't want to see "normal" in their entertainment. They want beautiful people.

Now, the definition of what is considered "beautiful" will change over time, with changes in culture and the cycles of trends and fads. But people are always going to want fictional characters, whether they're in movies, comics, video games, cartoons or whatever else, to be "better looking" than reality.

Why does "realistic" always mean "fat and ugly"? Are attractive and/or slim women not "real women"?

Majority of american women are obese or overweight. Well middleclass women.

Honestly in uk i see slim girls with big tits.

you're wrong OP, it should just be that Power Girl is wearing a quad J bra

>Probably the same for russia.
You haven't actually been to Russia, have you?

and messed up teeth