BASED NYTIMES

BASED NYTIMES

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/act-four/wp/2017/12/18/its-time-to-stop-grading-movies-like-star-wars-the-last-jedi-on-a-curve
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That fucking half-assed Leia cosplay pisses me off. If you don't want to change your thinking blue hair and complete the look then go as something else, you lazy bitch.

kek

Being a journalist must be both really easy and disappointing as a profession these days.

>Facebook

All Russian bot accounts.
That's not going to reflect what the REAL fans thought of the movie.
The highly accurate and detailed Cinemscore proves that audiences actually LOVE this movie

She could have just put a wig on, so she wouldn't even have to do anything with her hair.
But looking at her +1 she probably feels depressed with her life and couldn't bother.

Mickey shill please leave and don't come back

>facebook
>800
>this is journalism

kek

>Stephanie GOODMAN

wtf I love the nytimes now

Can you stop getting baited by every single bait attempt?
Or are you ironically being baited
Or is he ironically being sarcastic about it

I miss simpler times

Once more news outlets like the NY Times start condemning Disney's heavyhanded blacklisting and baldfaced lies (they're all bots and/or Russians!), things might start looking up a little.

The sad part is, if you had asked me what I thought when I came out of the movie, I would have said it's worth watching and pretty good even though I wasn't sure about one or two choices.

4 days later I'm in shock at how bad it was, pure denial and half blinded by adrenaline would have made me say that.

It's sadly awful. They wasted literally everything good about PT OT and TFA.

>being this emotionally invested

sad!

I have feelings and that's okay user.

where's your Pulitzer?

It's unironically a better movie if you ignore every piece of dialogue.

>800 posts on a Facebook comments section to verify that Russian bots haven't been interfering with the Star Wars audience RT score

RUSSIAN HACKERS FROM 4CHINS EXPLODING VANS TURNING THE FROGS GAY AND RUINING STAR WARS.

warhesgdhhxhwhwhd

Wtf I love the NYTimes now!

That's RIGHT
This LITTY lil' space ROMP is just too MUCH for these critics to HANDLE

50% of films get As from cinemascore. Let that sink in.

NYT has been pretty good nowadays

there was nothing good about the prequel trilogy outside of the score

it's foolhardy to think otherwise

>Facebook

The highly accurate and detailed Cinemscore proves that audiences actually LOVE this movie

>when the washington post and nytimes team up for justice

washingtonpost.com/news/act-four/wp/2017/12/18/its-time-to-stop-grading-movies-like-star-wars-the-last-jedi-on-a-curve

Alyssa (((Rosenberg)))
Stephanie (((Goodmanham)))
America was a mistake

>“The Last Jedi” is full of — and, in fact, depends on — plot contrivances, some of which merely test the forbearance of the audience, others of which actively waste its time.

- lady jew from the WP.

i dunno wtf to think now.

>Facebook

>GOODMAN
>GOOD
>MAN
This is problematic.

yep

I like this jabba cosplay

>implying jews/women don't jump on the bandwagon to save face
Just what happens man. Doesn't mean the movie didn't suck.

What's going on here...

I demand a randomized public poll. Contact Reuters IPSOS or something

>Over 50 percent of the movie is about an elite squadron of Star Destroyers failing to catch a single Rebel transport ship that is taking 20 hours to run out of gas.

Sounds pretty familiar

>but let me tell you, I noticed

Hmm.