Aku's old self

So do you guys think that jack having purpose and motivation again will make aku finally take shit seriously again?
Pic related: aku's face at the moment he was the closest he's ever gotten to straight killing jack. shits terrifying

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N5VGZebsmEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wait for the moment when scaramouche makes it back to aku's castle and tells him jack doesnt have his sword

At this point, Aku no longer speaks, he roars as he spreads out in a black mass ala graveyard episode looking for Jack

I'm anticipating a solar eclipse

>Scaramouche makes it back to Aku's fortress of unspeakable evil
>Tells Aku that he lost his sword babe
>In one moment Aku snaps out of his malaise and makes a mad scramble to find Jack and end him before he finds the sword
>This is coinciding with Jack and Ashi closing in on finding the sword, their only clue of whats coming is the sun being blacked out and maniacal laughter in the distance growing ever louder by the minute

Wew i hope its something like that, i just want genndy to go fucking nuts with the shape shifting shit for their final fight.

I can see the actual meeting going two ways.

He's either screaming "I'M COMING FOR YOU SAMURAI!" or he decides to play the fool and goes "Oh Samurai, I've realized I cannot defeat you, so I am laying my life down for you to take. With your sword. The magic sword you posses, that is the ONLY thing in this realm that can harm me, Aku. Go ahead, take out your sword and kill me. With your sword."

>and then jack goes "... All right"

>So do you guys think that jack having purpose and motivation again will make aku finally take shit seriously again?

No I think Aku will take things seriously when Scatbot tells him Jack has lost his sword and he'll bust out of his base screaming "IT'S TIME TO DIE SAMURAI!" while having that manic swirl look in his eye.

I like funny Aku as much as the next guy but I want him at his most terrifying at the end

I could actually see that sorta thing happening

It'll be like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=N5VGZebsmEA

I seriously want it to be exactly like this

>Aku is too late to stop Jack from reclaiming his sword
>is forced to retreat
>starts having a mental breakdown on how the samurai is going to be around forever
>NO! NO MORE!
>THE SAMURAI WILL DIE!
>he calls in everyone
>every assassin
>every bounty hunter
>every robot drone
>every demonic minion
>he amasses an indescribably huge army to the foot of his dark citadel
>WHEN THE SAMURAI COMES YOU WILL ALL DESTROY HIM!
>But master, how do you know he will come here?
>Aku creates a time portal at the top of his tower
>HE WILL COME.

There's going to be a clash of armies in the last two episodes. It's guaranteed

>Jack learns of the portal
>he knows that he can't get to it past Aku's army
>not alone
>enter ghost Scotsman and an army made up of every ally from the first four seasons
>Woolies
>Archers
>the fish men
>the jumping monkeys
>the ravers
>the spartans
>the dragon
>the moth aliens and their fleet
>the shaolin monks
>everyone
>cue amazingly over-the-top battle sequence
>Aku enters the fray just as Jack is about to reach the portal
>starts destroying his friends
>Jack turns back to save them
>every time that Aku is struck, he tries to escape, only to be stopped by Jacks allies
>Jack prepares to finish off Aku while the scene references their first battle
>Aku is defeated and Jack enters the portal

What if aku voice changed and sounds like aku's original voice actor? Like the weird french/german like accent was just the "new aku".

>he tries to escape, only to be stopped by Jacks allies
why would Aku even be phased by anything Jack's friends do to him?

>But master, how do you know he will come here?
>Aku creates a time portal at the top of his tower
>HE WILL COME.
DAMMIT STOP HYPING ME UP, I HATE IT WHEN YOU PEOPLE DO THAT

>All Jack's allies die
>But then, upon the defeat of Aku, Jack realizes that when he undoes the future that was Aku, they will all be restored in a better future

I hope your right user, shit is going to go down!

Not so much damaging as blocking him from just flying away.

or never be born, depending on how you consider time to work.

It's probably going to be played for laughs. Scaramouche will get to the castle like thirty seconds before Jack does. Jack will appear with his sword, ready to fight, right after Scara tells Aku it's missing. Scara then gets zapped by Aku's eye lasers

>Aku no longer speaks, he roars as he spreads out in a black mass ala graveyard episode looking for Jack
I would prefer if you replaced roar with a howling laugh.

Nah you're wrong. The Scotsman scene has all but guaranteed a huge battle. I don't see them making Aku a joke in the end either

So what are the odds that the sword can't be recovered for some reason and they instead pull a Megas xlr?