REN THERES TRUBBOL WRU KNOW WHO TO CAWWWW

REN THERES TRUBBOL WRU KNOW WHO TO CAWWWW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wTfY27KS8-8
youtube.com/watch?v=60Fd0AXpM2M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I WILL OBEY THE TRAFFIC RULES

I was rewatching this lately. It's not really that good.

I watched it for the first time recently. It's amazing.

It ain't that bad either.

>oh right, that happened

REN THERES TRUBBOL WRU KNOW WHAT TO DUWWWW

GHOSTBUSTERS

I can't remember if this was a good show or if I was just a young boy being conditioned by Japanese subculture to like anime girls

FAKE Anime girls even.

You're full of shit. I rewatched 2 episodes last night with some friends and the show still holds up well.

>friends
gr8 b8 m8

1. Season 2
2. Season 4
3. Season 1
4. Season 5
5. Season 3

>season 5 not at the top, with a wide gap immediately underneath
opinion discarded

If he was going worst to best.

Season 5 was just fanservice, and I wasn't a fan of the road trip feel of spliting off the characters. I also thought the brotherhood were underwhelming as the main antagonists.

Dude, the two-part finale alone makes it better than any of the other individual seasons. The rest of the episodes, especially the premiere (also a two-parter) are just the cherry on top. I also liked Things Change.

You're full of shit like most critics of the season, the main characters were split up for like two episodes, three if you're really gonna push it.

Brain and Madame Rouge were cool. Monsieur Mallah and General Immortus didn't do much though.

>Monsieur Mallah didn't do much
I think you're forgetting an entire episode there, user. And more, but that's the most obvious one.

I've always hated this theme song. Secret Agent Man had never been more annoying.

>can't really enjoy the show because of my raging boner for Starfire

Oh well, at least I like the best girl.

Who was the best original character made for the show?

This show sucks. it's better than its successor, but that's cold comfort. I fucking hated Beast Boy's and Robin's whiny voices.

Ron Perlman will forever be the best Deathstroke.

>Robin
>whiny voice
Did we watch the same show, user?

Plus, BB's voice really fit his character, and the VA was amazing for when he needed to get serious (rewatch "Titans Together" for example).

What was up with the Japanese music?

youtube.com/watch?v=wTfY27KS8-8

This show had my favorite goth chick, Raven

GET OUT PAN.

Some of the people working on the show really liked anime.

Cheshire's design in this show is so great. Why didn't they use it for any other series?

There was a pattern that the show used with the theme music, when it came to tone.
>Japanese lyrics = serious episode.
>English lyrics = comedy episode

They used it in Young Justice.

Young Justice mask is shit.

They randomly played the Japanese version of the opening song sometimes right?

It was always a trippy feeling when I caught it if I'm remembering correctly

AmiYumi called in a few favors

That ain't theme music there.

I kinda like it.

It wasn't random, as pointed out. It's actually tied to the episodes, even on DVD and streaming. There's also the special "Larry" version, and the two translated versions used in the movie.

It seriously reminds me of Slade's mask, and that's quite disconcerting.

this. You only remember the good parts

i didn't even know who General Immortus was. I remember wondering why there was some old dude in a tank

He actually got a pretty badass intro in the second episode. Too bad nothing really came of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=60Fd0AXpM2M

this might be a joke, but it's the other way around

The show was weeb as fuck.

Yeah it really isn't. There were some fucking fantastic episodes, but there just as many bad. Most of the fight scenes were god awful, with a few notable exceptions which typically involved Slade. The comedy was also largely terrible and its attempts to utilize "anime style" reactions was just flat out cringey. It is of course remembered for its dramatic episodes like the one where Starfire gets sent to the future, but the status quo ruled over all and there was little in the way of development. This wouldn't necessarily be bad, but they tended to reuse episode themes. As a result we just see the characters relearning the same lesson. Cyborg episodes were almost always about "the human side is what is important". Beast Boy's episodes were almost always about responsibility and becoming more mature. Star was practically an after thought. Raven and Robin were the only ones who really received proper attention. They tried to push an extra aspect with Cyborg being discontent with being the number 2, but that was an incredibly under utilized facet of his character. Beyond the final episodes of season 3 and the 1st episode I can't really think of any other episodes it popped up.

Not necessarily original, but this version of Slade was pretty good.

TEEN TITAN YEAH

>was like, 17 when this show came out
>hated the fake anime shit
>couldn't get into the show
>liked some aspects of it, hated so much more

I can't tell if I was too old for this show by then or what; I'm usually much more fair about everything. But fuck, this show just annoyed me

Question for Sup Forumsmrades born in 1997: do you guys associate more with the plentiful 2000-2006 era of cartoons, or the shitty "Out of Jimmy's Head" era of 2006-2009?

Like, if someone were to ask you "what were your favorite childhood cartoons", would more ones come from 2000-2006, or 2006-2009? Do you have sharp enough memories from when you were 5-9 to remember the "good era" of cartoons?

nah, it really was mediocre.
t. watched it religiously

It's half/half
>Can easily remember watching the shit out of EEnE and KND in that 2000-06 period and nothing else
>The only shows in that 06-09 i sorta cared for at the time wasTotal Drama Island
>and Class of 3000 exists as that weird gap of GOAT CN to the shit era

I was born in 1995 and have a sister born in 2000 and we both associate more with the 2000-2006 era. There were still reruns of the good shows and I shared my DVDs with her.

Imagine if this had aired today. The Tumblr shipping drama would be insane.

Which ship would be considered the most "problematic"?

Update: she also enjoyed Secret Saturdays, Generator Rex, and Flapjack. The ratio is still more in favor of earlier shows.

When is it gonna go on Netflix?

Id love to rewatch.

Probably Cyborg and Bumble-Bee, since it is just a case of pairing off your minority characters. Personally I always liked Cyborg and Raven, mostly because of that one episode about the T-Car.

It used to be on Netflix, but I think it might be on Hulu now.

9/11-mid 2006 and Late 2006-2009 are part of the same decade but they may as well be separate ones.

One was pre-widespread social media, the other was post.

Generally shitty decade, but obviously the first half is better.

I could see the main ship war being between BBRae and Raven/Robin. Starfire/Robin fans would get the most hate for being the most canon and there'd be a loud subsection of Raven/Starfire fans who called all straight ships problematic. I guess the main gay ship would be BB/Cyborg but I get the feeling Cyborg wouldn't get much attention. And SJWs would pay lip service to being annoyed at the black character not getting enough love.

Main gay ship BB/Cyborg.

Not Cyborg and Robin? I mean divide n' conquer was basically the first episode aired, people would take that all the way to the bank.

>Generally shitty decade
I disagree entirely. The 2000's were pretty solid. I mean sure you always had shit, but there were shows that more than made up for it at just about any point in the decade. For every Butt Ugly Martians or Cramp Twins you had Samurai Jack or AtLA or Venture Bros. The decade is definitely heavily weighted towards the first half, but even then you had Wakfu, Brave and the Bold and Phineas and Ferb.

Not enough fuel. Though if there was another hot white boy around, he and Robin would be the main gay ship for sure.

Oh I forgot: there would be Slade/Robin smut everywhere and a good section of the fandom shrieking over how problematic it is.

1996 user here, I have fond memories of late 2000's but 2006 CN was still good. Billy and Mandy was the shit. Fall 2007 was the year when the shit began to brew and out of jimmy's head premiered.

Late 90s-2005 was the glory years of Cn and 2007-2009 was the CN Real period that a lot of people hated.

2006 was a mediocre transitional year.

HOLLAHOLLAHOLLAHOLLAHOLLA MAH NAAAAAAME

Go to sleep pan.