‘Silicon Valley’ Star T.J. Miller Accused of Sexually Assaulting and Punching a Woman

>An alleged victim of former Silicon Valley star T.J. Miller is coming forward with accusations that Miller hit and sexually assaulted her while in college.
>The accusations were eventually addressed by a student court at George Washington University and have been buzzed about in Hollywood and stand-up circles for years.
>“He just tried a lot of things without asking me, and at no point asked me if I was all right,” the woman told The Daily Beast. “He choke[d] me, and I kept staring at his face hoping he would see that I was afraid and [that he] would stop… I couldn’t say anything.”
>Miller’s alleged victim, who asked to remain anonymous, said she is coming forward now in part because of the societal awakening to issues of sexual assault and harassment that has come in the aftermath of misconduct allegations that have rocked the entertainment industry.
>“We started to fool around, and very early in that, he put his hands around my throat and closed them, and I couldn’t breathe,” she recalled. “I was genuinely terrified and completely surprised. I understand now that this is for some people a kink, and I continue to believe it is [something] that should be entered into by consenting parties. But, as someone who had only begun having sexual encounters, like, about three months earlier, I had no awareness this was a kink, and I had certainly not entered into any agreement that I would be choked.
>“I was fully paralyzed,” Sarah continued.

thedailybeast.com/silicon-valley-star-tj-miller-accused-of-sexually-assaulting-and-punching-a-woman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iq8gfaFqFpI
cyber.harvard.edu/publications/2017/08/mediacloud
youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks for a thread that has actual content in the OP instead of a tired meme

No problem. I think most people prefer them to threads like 'JUST' with no context.

>I wanted to fuck at the time but now I'm desperate for money and attention
>I couldn't say anything while I was voluntarily intimately involved with this person, I was helpless!
I'm so ready for this dumb shit to hit critical mass and we get a "boy who cried wolf" situation, where these claims are ignored and women go back to silently sucking cocks for roles.

This dude always seemed like a weirdo. Honestly not surprised he's next on the chopping block. I wonder if he's a member of the tribe.

>“He pulled me back to bed and more things happened,” Sarah said. “He anally penetrated me without my consent, which I actually believe at that point I cried out, like, ‘No,’ and he didn’t continue to do that—but he also had a [beer] bottle with him the entire time. He used the bottle at one point to penetrate me without my consent.”

>while in college

GOLLY GEE WILLIKERS ALL THESE PAST THE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS ALLEGATIONS SURE ARE CONVINCING ME THERE AIN'T NOTHIN HAPPENIN RIGHT NOW

best post in thread

who

Wasn't he one of those "proud to be cuck" boys? Well he proved us wrong

to be fair, the whole "i was sexually assaulted 7+ years ago" thing is getting pretty tired.

Give me something that can be prosecuted, god damnit.

I already don't care

Not surprised, this guy was clearly insane leaving Silicon Valley for a non-existent "movie career".

>I had consensual sex with a man, but he chocked me a bit and I didn't like it to be honest
>well I say I didn't like it, we did have sex again at a later date, so
>by the way that was 20 years ago
>so how much would you give me for this story?
NEWS

Trump must have supernatural powers.
Instead of a Death Note, he has a Ruin Career Note.

She says the relationship was between 2001 and 2003, if any of these incidents happened in 2003 then that falls within the statue of limitations in DC (15 years for sexual abuse) and can then be prosecuted.

It really does get very graphic, this is seeming way more serious than many of the other stories over the past few months

SNERT

A man recently got charged with sexual assault for touching a woman's breasts during a consensual act of sex (the breast touching was non-consensual)

That story's pretty graphic. Vivid imagination on her part if it is fake. I could believe it though. TJ Miller looks like such a fucking sociopath. Just look into his eyes.

That was in the UK though right?

Oh man, TJ Miller is a total douchebag? I never saw that coming.

“One night, she had [Miller] back, and late at night…"

LMAO. So this fucking WHORE invited the guy who choked her BACK into her bedroom?

It's no fucking wonder these sluts are being raped left and right by celebrities, they fucking love it and ask for more, until it's time for them to get their 15 minutes by turning them in.

Stupid cunts. They better not fucking ruin Silicon Valley because this slut needed to get her rocks off with someone who beats her instead of finding a nice man.

>another self righteous libtard celebrity turns out to be a total piece of shit

shocking

>Not surprised, this guy was clearly insane leaving Silicon Valley for a non-existent "movie career".
He got kicked off the show for obsessing over Trump every waking minute on set.
>Hey TJ, how was your weekend?
>FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
These are the people calling Trump a rapist and sexual predator.

But Emoji Movie was supposed to teach kids to resist Trump.

>it's ok to punch a woman if she wants to hang out with you

incel logic

Replying to myself. He's an actor who I hated, then liked, then hated again. Kind of like Miles Teller, I hated him, but he's better now.

I hated him the moment I watched him cost Jeselnik his fucking show. Destroying the set like a huge cunt.

>Silicon Valley star T.J. Miller
>star
Fake news.

Oh no of all the people why did it have to be him

Such a shame :^)

Where did I say or imply that? Fucking brainlet.

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

>But, as someone who had only begun having sexual encounters, like, about three months earlier
what a slut holy shit she fucks for the first time once she gets to college and just starts fucking everyone then

I have a strong dislike for him despite seeing almost nothing he was in besides Deadpool

JUST

He plays the same smug asshole in everything he's in.

>waaaah he insulted my overlord who can't do no wrong!

>MUH DRUMPF

Don't bully drumpfags, they're really sensitive, what with having to deal with his retardation and hypocrisy every day.

>“We stand together in stating this is nothing more than an unfortunate resurgence of her lies designed to wreak havoc on two happily married people in the public eye,”

uhm is TJ implying that sometimes some women lie about rape? because that's NOT ok

This. Drumpfsbergs are stuped as shit.

What emoji should he use in this situation?

this happened way before his traumatic brain injury but his TBI is probably part of what makes him weird more recently.

This image by itself means literally nothing though, why even post it?

>This image by itself means literally nothing though
>drumpftards' intelligence

>“One roommate asked if she wanted to go to the police. Others offered to take her to the hospital, given how she looked.”

>Sarah ultimately declined.
The end.

Those were two of the other cast members of SV. TJ is the guy who quit the show because the rest of the cast didn't do enough to support Hillary. He also thought doing a voice in The Emoji Movie was a political revolution

What a kink-shaming bigot!

Don't worry bachman was never coming back, he's smoking opium in Tibet

In fairness, Disney acquiring another entertainment company isn't shit compared to a cable company that holds a majority share of the market by far.

Disney already owns too much, let alone now getting Fox's non-news stuff.

>>Months later, the woman recalled being taken back to her place after a night of drinking where she remembered being “violently shaken” and “punched in the mouth during sex” by Miller. When she woke up with a bloodied lip and a fractured tooth, Miller allegedly told her she had fallen down the stairs.

???

that is SO TJ

>statue

aww, sweetie, sorry about your nu-male show starring nu-male nanjiani

youtube.com/watch?v=iq8gfaFqFpI

The difference is Fox is fair and balanced according to Harvard Media Research Center and CNN is 90% negative Trump stories according to Harvard.

Your own ultra-left institutions vouch for Fox’s credibility and admit that CNN is shit.

>They better not fucking ruin Silicon Valley

This. It’s even worse than actual rape. How dare he!

>The difference is Fox is fair and balanced
Wow.

Dude, this dude is literally running around slapping people for supporting Trump, and you’re acting like Trump supporters are the childish ones.

Well they're the ones making parades and running over people, plus insulting everyone online and claiming that if you disagree then you must be jewish/shareblue/jidf/tumblr etc.

>I get all of my news from comedians

cyber.harvard.edu/publications/2017/08/mediacloud

read this and then kys

>negative news about Trump means they're unfair
Holy kek.

>making parades
Lol whut?

>Trump does literally nothing but fuck up and embarass himself
>WOOOW WTF STOP BEING MEAN TO MY PRECIOUS OVERLORD HE DINDU NUFFIN
If anything this proves how Fox is biased by not showing enough of Trump's fuck ups. They're republitards, by default they are biased and retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0

>I have no argument and my own ultra-leftist institution admits that Fox News is the most fair and balanced news outlet on tv.
The absolute state of corporate leftism

>Trump does literally nothing but fuck up and embarass himself
I guess I would believe this too if all of my news came from rapist comedians and actors.

Miller did actually go full retard over Trump on the set of the show. If I remember right it basically hit the point where no one wanted to be around him unless they were filming then take off as quickly as possible because he'd spam Trump spam faster than \tv\ produces star wars threads

This. Right off the bat I believe the allegations simply because how sketchy his whole vibe is. He kind of reminds of Danny Masterson, in the sense that I believe he really is a smug, weird dick in person as opposed to a guy who plays one on TV. I strongly dislike Trump but anyone who is sperging out at their job and slapping Uber drivers over political disagreements has some major issues.

Sam was right again

apparently they already did, or he did himself by leaving the show. only from what ive read on TV though. would be a shame, he's literally the best part, best character, best plot, best everything.