Sup Forums HAPPENING

Sup Forums IS FORCING USERS TO CONNECT TO MALICIOUS WEBSITES
All of this started a 2 weeks before the latest starshit flick. It was planned to get all the new users that would come to this site for it too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pIOablw_ZhQ
rbt.asia/g/thread/63902030/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well that explains why garbage like and direct reddit links are being left up if they have anything to do with pleb wars

Use NoScript plugin

Add "Sup Forums Anti-Cancer" script to your TamperMonkey or Greasemonkey or whatever you use. Update uBlock Origin to the latest beta.
That's all you need to do.

it's time for Sup Forums to end.

Unless you're already infected

What if I'm phone posting?

then you are a piece of shit and deserve to get buttfucked

OY VEY THE NOSE HAS BEEN EXPOSED. SHUT IT DOWN

how do I know I'm infected?

Ever since they started pushing these mining sites, using NoScript completely fucks up viewing Sup Forums. Everything becomes just white text.

Well, I think it explains why the Stars Wars spambots are allowed.

>in English, doc!

you already are

fucking chink hiroshima

Mr Robot is real nipmoot is using us to mine the new world currency

You don't have to worry about buttcoin miners, but these people can still see what you're doing and force you to pay them or they "expose you"
Chances are 100% unless you've been doing since before hiro took over

Hiro was a mistake.

Sup Forums should have died when moot left.

learn to use it properly

>new world currency
LOL

Can someone make a pastebin or off site explanation of all of this so we can understand what the fuck is happening before mods delete this thread to cover their asses for the thousandth time?

There's nothing to gain by exposing Sup Forums, on the contrary, the world will turn upside down and they have no control over that.

youtube.com/watch?v=pIOablw_ZhQ

Didn't Hiro do this shit (or similar) with his previous site as well?

Yes.
This.

Right down to the "please buy passes the sites running out of money" scam

this is the solution, but most retards on this site don't know what a script is.

you don't get infected you fucking moron. everytime you load a page the site sends your metadata to the amgload/pigiq urls. it's a browser script, not malware on your system.

fix: install ublock origin addon, install greasemonkey addon, install the anti-cancer script. that's all. if you don't know how goto Sup Forums and read

>can still see what you're doing and force you to pay them or they "expose you"
what the fuck are you talking about you stupid cunt? it's metadata, not the site content. they cant see your actual shitposts. it's metadata, ie, time/location

go back to /x/ you imbecile

>sends your metadata to the amgload/pigiq urls
So?

Ransomware shit is disinfo, unless you get a program asking for permission to make changes you aren't fucked. However it is still a good idea to block the domains because they track you and might bitcoin mine for you. No need to panic, everything will be okay. Obviously don't click ads or visit external domains or download shit and you'll be fine.

>if you don't know how goto Sup Forums and read
This. But READ, do not ASK.
You will be ridiculed.

only malicious thing ublock shows me is google

Hiro sold us to the russians

>Obviously don't click ads or visit external domains or download shit and you'll be fine
You can do all of that and still be fine. You need to download and run it to get infected by anything.

These are retard ads, anyway. This site used to get half decent ads. These are like "conservative fake news for grandmas" tier ads. The only people clicking on these ads are 12-year-olds who don't know how the internet works yet somehow found this site.

some people think hiro is just selling the metadata, others think it's an attempt at breaking peoples adblock addons so they get ads. either way, it only started yesterday. it's a ukranian url, which is sketchy.

i thought Sup Forums was ad-free, never saw one.

Don't fall for it

oh no please I can't handle being ridiculed on an anonymous site holy shit that would be so embarrassing

here guys, just follow these instructions in the first post. it'll take you 2 minutes

rbt.asia/g/thread/63902030/

script blockers are a great thing, aren't they?

no it does not

I think this a bold move by Hiro. Only true fans of 4chans will understand this.

FUCKING RUSSIANS
IT WAS HER TURN

This
The free market solves yet another problem

Should I be worried?

Im too poor to buy a new harddrive.

very true

That explains why captcha doesn't work 50% of the time, all the third partying must be fucking with it

nvm I fixed it :^)

This. Hiro playing a genius move right now to rid Sup Forums of the Reddit menace

fuck fuck fuck , I have no idea wat yuo guys are on aboot , I'm such a dumbass I don't get it

do i have to be some elite haxxor just to chan ?

Is this real? Or is this a big le troll to scare the normie reddit fags off our board?

If you look into the domains you'll see they're offering services such as anti adblock/noscript, to make sure that people are seeing ads and if they don't it breaks the site, you can block it with some simple scripts thrown together on the day or you can hide it with 4chanx update but they're still running in the background

It's real but it's not as bad as people are claiming it to be. You're not gonna get ransomware. At most they're just tracking you and serving you delicious Russian Javascript and ads.

I'm on phone using some shitty ad block and I see no ads + it's working fine

Install ublock, noscirpt and umatrix and check for yourself nigger. Read the fucking linked threads.

Doesn't affect phone posters from what I recall. I'm not very technologically minded but this is from browsing Sup Forums

no, just do this greasemonkey is a browser addon. goto addons and search greasemonkey. the anti-cancer script self installs, just click install. step 3 is unnecessary as far as i can tell, the anti-cancer script blocks the urls so there's no need to manually block it.

it's not about the ads, it's about the urls that the site is sending your data to. everytime you load a page the site sends a ping to some ukranian sites that nobody knows anything about. if you block them using a normal script it fucks up Sup Forums and pages don't load.

this shit only started yesterday. Sup Forums has been working perfectly fine for years, so there's no need to be sending data to the ukraine. it's sketchy as fuck. either hiro is mining bitcoins using your browser or he's selling youir metadata.

and fyi, yes it affects phones. it affects any device that connects to the site.

Lmao, I'm done with this fucking site.

see you tomorrow, faggot

what the hell is a greasemonkey?

Reminder this is just Sup Forums fear mongering. It's bad, but not this bad.

Hiro still allowed it.

Happens randomly to me, refreshing usually fixes it, got all the right things 'trusted'. Quite strange.

Why should I care? What can they do with my info?

If someone is making money off your CPU, you should be able to sue for the profit, since it was done from your electricity. Time for a lawsuit.