Yoda eating Luke's rations is comfy.

Fucking Hoth is amazing
Being stuck in the worm is boring

pros: it looks ok

cons: worst of the six star wars films

>Possitive
Luke I am your father Reveal
>Negative
There is an distinct lack of aliens in this movie compared to literally every other. If I could add just one thing is more aliens to make the Galactic community look more diverse.

>Positive
Entire sequence from Bespin when Luke arrives and SHTF
>Negative
Was never a fan of the first 20 minutes when Luke gets kidnapped by the snow beast and Han goes looking for him. Echo Base was comfy though

they're positive because they look cool
and they're negative because jedi should be smarter than to lightfight

>he wants forced alien diversity in his films

> ???
> genre fiction garbage

+It's fun to see Leia and Han's playfully aggressive banter blossom into romance

-that one deck officer later on in the Hoth segment says his lines with what is quite possibly the worst delivery in the entire OT

C3P0 is the only negative, but that's every movie

Positive: lando
Negative: honestly can't think of anything

what are you, homophobic?

homophobic implies that it's unnatural to be digusted by faggots

he's whiny and annoying, tolerable in ANH but after that his whole deal wears out real fucking fast

>homophobic implies that it's unnatural to be digusted by faggots
>hydrophobic implies that it's unnatural to repel water

I guess I shouldn't have expected a poltard to be anything other than a rural retard

sorry that you're upset people find your shit covered dick sucking disgusting

you can always kill yourself sooner than you planned

It's a great film

BUT

Vader throwing boxes and junk at Luke using the Force has aged like absolute shit

It's well-paced. Can't think of any boring parts I'd skip on the occasional re-watch.

Vader being revealed as Luke's father never really blew my mind. Always just felt like "Oh okay, that's cool."

lol you post like a pajeet
those insults might sound cool in a 3rd world country, but not on Sup Forums

positive: it's the best Star Wars
negative: it's Star Wars

+ it doesn't have ewoks
- these badasses in these movies get saved by ewoks in the next movie

Positive: Boba Fett
Negative: A lot of Luke's training sequences were slow, and fuck that choppy slomo cutting in his force vision sequence.

homophobic just means you are against uniformity

Spoiler this you asshole

yeah, force throws were SOOOOO much better with CGI in the prequels

Nice: It's really great.
Negative: TLJ does everything it does but better.

>Vader throwing boxes and junk at Luke using the Force has aged like absolute shit
I agree. That said it looks like it still hurt though. Must be a credit to Hammil's acting. He gets progressively more and more fucked up as the fight goes on and they managed to convey that perfectly.

I'm okay if the aliens are blatant stereotypes of minorities or whatever. When I think "forced racial diversity", I think Samuel L Jackson playing a level-headed black guy. If he was his bad motherfucker self he is in all the other movies, he'd be a racist stereotype but still included and that's okay to me. A jew can be jew-y with a love for money, women can be sex objects, but I can't see them as non-stereotypes realistically

Positive: Luke's character development
Negative: it will be thrown out the window in the new movies.

Positive: every minute that Darth Vader is on the screen
Negative: Leia kissing Luke

positive: leia kissing luke
negative: leia han romance

Positive: atmosphere
Negative: Original Sheev's weird eyelids

>Positive
Costumes, especially rebel Hath costumes.
>Negative
Mark Hamill's performance.

weird eyelids are cool

Everyone's listed the many positives, so here are some small nitpicking negatives:
>not enough showing the passage of time between Luke's training/Han and Leia's trip without hyperdrive
>the entire carbon freezing thing for Luke seems like an asspull, like why not just throw him in handcuffs?
>not enough explanation of time immediately after ANH (why Han hadn't paid back Jabba with his shekels?)

Positive: everything
Negative: except for a severe lack of LGBTQ characters and proud women of color

>+Yoda
>-Cave scene wasted

it doesn't have establishing character moments so obvious, it's obviously a middle or end movie where they don't have to explain obvious things. I like that
it's too convenient. things work out more often than they don't