What in the everloving fuck was her problem?

What in the everloving fuck was her problem?

Being repeatedly raped by an evil demon inhabiting her father since she hit puberty.

boring flick! fact!

She's the offspring of 2 evil entities.

She couldn't beat the BOBenis

She was a QT in a town full of wh*te men, she never stood a chance

Cuckaine

She was literally conceived to suffer.

she was too cute to live

>Movie released over 25 years ago
>Sup Forums still cannot come to a singular consensus on who was in the wrong here

Pathetic.

Recently got to see it in theaters, this scene is a lot more intense on the big screen

Bob was legit concerned about her hygiene, knowing Laura as much as he did he guessed she must've given at least five handjobs to random people on her way home, she needed to WASH HER HANDS

The tv movie/pilot thing was pretty solid, but the show meandered about halfway through season 1 and fell apart in season 2.

I see why the show lost 80% of it's viewers.

Didn’t wash her fucking hands

Fun fact, Ray Wise came up with that scene because he knew of the importance that elderly black women put on moisturizing themselves to keep their skin healthy, so that's why Laura needed to wash those hands

Is it bad if I like the movie way way way more than the show?

Too much shitty Canadian Coke

Shelly was best girl until I found out she was BLACKED by two different men.

I swapped to liking the TV version of Donna, I would save her and she would not have plastic surgery if I was there.

epic

yes

It's my favorite show, but the movie is quite a bit better.

The show is of course fantastic, but the movie is pure kino for every scene starting with the Laura part of the movie. I can’t blame you, the show has way more filler

What movie is this?

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me (although that shot in the OP is technically from the pilot of the show)

Twin Peaks my man

>fucks almost everybody in town
>"what a slut"
>realize she was raped
>"wew i guess she is not a slut anymore hehe"

nah, she still a slut

problem child 3

Wow, I'm interested. Downloading it as we speak.

>I see why the show lost 80% of it's viewers.
Is this true?

no

who are you quoting?

Watch the TV show before the movie.

CUTE!!

ayn rand

>no
>Pilot had 36 million viewers
>Season 2 dropped down to 7 - 10 million viewers

Hmm

>elderly black women

>tell parents I like Twin Peaks
>they didn't see it back then but knew of it
>they watch just the pilot and tell me over the phone that it's "sick and weird" and don't know why I would ever like it
>now they're worried about me

Is Lynch too patrician for my parents or am I the crazy one?

that shot of ray wise holding up her hands to his face with her in the corner is some good ass framing
makes her look like a chicken held up by her feet about to be slaughtered

>Sheryl will never bring you juice to make sure you stay healthy after a long day of work

Why live?

GIVE ME A FUCKING MAGNET LINK FOR BLU-RAY EXTRAS RIGHT NOW OR YOU'RE GOING BACK TO MISSOULA

It's on RARBG

Thanks, got it

So I guess that puts the whole "it was another actress as Laura in Part 17" thing to rest

Kek

She was sexually abused by her director.

LYNCHED

Do people unironically enjoy this trash?

Who was in the wrong here?

She liked that.

She's actually just as evil as BOB and her mother; she corrupts others.

even with the rape and murder present in the pilot it's pretty tame by today's standards of tv

>Do people unironically enjoy the best tv show of the past ten years
Yes they do indeed

FREE MY NIGGA LAURA

Is a diary about a teenage girl doing drugs and having rampant sex really appropriate reading for a child?

She was allergic to creamed corn.

But that was her favorite food

bros....

Best girl passing through

you're comparing the viewership of a pilot to the average viewership over an entire season, do you understand why this is retarded?

or do you need to spelled out?

I think about this show every fucking day my dude

Don't watch it before you've seen season 1 and season 2 (you can skip the episodes between the reveal of her killer and the finale tho)

One question I've never seen answered... Why was the town so in love with Laura?? After she's murdered, everyone is distraught and grief-stricken, yet we never see what made them all so attached to her. In FWWM we only see her once she's already on her downward spiral; we never get to know the prom queen everyone could love.

The famous cock and coke combo. Lethal for anyone.

lol

I don’t get it

>you will never get this pusy and use demons as an excuse

>cute
>nice to everyone
>bubbly personality
>helped the elderly with meals on wheels
>helped the disabled (Johnny)
>gave tutoring to an immigrant
>Homecoming Queen
>fucked a bunch of the dudes in town so of course they all loved her

It’s all laid out in the series, did you really need another movie set before FWWM where Laura goes around being super nice and friendly to everyone?