Spiderman movie

>Spiderman movie
>Iron Man gets a new suit
>Spiderman doesn't

Explain this shit.

There's a Spiderman movie coming? I just heard about Iron Man 4 featuring Spiderman.

>I just heard about Iron Man 4 featuring Spiderman.

Then you heard that Spider-man's going to be in it, you dumbass

Wasn't there an Iron Man movie last year with Spiderman?
I think Captain America guest started in it.

I think there's actually a contract stating that every movie Iron Man makes an appearance in, he has to have at least one new suit for the toy companies.

Iron Man toys sell OBSCENELY well.

His new suit webpits now + he will be spending parts of the film in his original costume that we only got a glimps of in Civil War

Iron Man gets new suits in every movie where he shows up

Yep, and suicide squad was a joker movie too. Meme on.

I mean, when I was a kid Iron Man toys were great cause its like every boy action figure rolled into one.

It can fly, shoot guns and missles and laser, and it's a superhero.

spider-man does get a new suit
he wears the CW suit, switches back to his jammies, then switches to a new suit for the final battle

we told you last time you made this exact thread. and the time before that. and the time before that. in fact, I'm pretty sure you're a shill. you're definitely not a human poster.

Except Ironman stole the show in Civil War
Homecoming will be Ironman 6
AoU was also Ironman focused

>Except Ironman stole the show in Civil War
Don't blame Iron man for that, blame the other actors for not being nearly as good as Downey.

Wow its pretty awful

>6
No. 7.

Iron Man
Iron Man 2
Iron Man 3: Avengers
Iron Man 4: Iron Man 3
Iron Man 5: Age of Ultron
Iron Man 6: Civil War
Iron Man 7: Spidey's Homecoming
Iron Man 8: Infinity War
Iron Man 9: Infinity ???

Judging from the trailers Ironman is going to be in less than 10 scenes of Homecoming, probably 20 minutes total.
>tells Peter to lay low
>Peter tries to tell him about vulture
>shows up at the end of the boat scene
>tells Peter that if he needs the suit he shouldn't be a hero
>jobs to Toomes before the final fight

>Iron Man 3: Avengers
Avengers felt like everyone's sequel
You're judging it just by the scenes in the trailer, he'll surely show up a lot more

Interview with the director said Stark has six scenes total.

You're grossly uninformed you fucking idiot.
This is Spider-Man 6, featuring Spider-Man.

>Michael Keaton as vulture: ever dance with the devil in the pale of moon light?

Iron Man 6 looks fun.

Spidey: Anything else you want Mr Stark?

Wow I fucked up my joke big time. I meant to say Iron Man 6.

You're grossly uninformed you fucking idiot.

This is good.

It means all the trailer footage is tony stuff. A majority of the peter footage is going to be fresh.

It's exactly what they did with Suicide Squad, the trailer is pumped full of Joker Batman and Harley, and really only Harley ate up most of the screen time and Batman and Joker were hardly in the film, but we're advertised enough to sell tickets.

This, it's embarrassing to see someone like Chris Evans/Scarlet Johannsen try to keep up with Downey. The only ones who could even hold a candle to him were Mark Ruffalo and Renner, which is why they have so much screen time in AoU.

Avengers wasn't Tony focused, in fact the lack of Tony focus is part of what made IM3 feel so phoned in.

I'll mostly blame the script that made the Cap side look childish and dangerous.
Evans is serviceable enough to play Cap on a good script that plays to his strengths, but not much more than that.

>This thread was already created before
>OP copies it exactly
>It's just as awful as last time

Explain this shit.

Fpbp

anyone who likes this over 46 has shit taste objectively.

there's so much chrome, i'm gonna be sick.