THE EVER FAMOUS

THE EVER FAMOUS

I want Da Samoorai to come to my Thanksgiving dinners and deal me a Turkey Carve

Samoorieh

Not gonna lie, da samurai not being a hardened badass swordsman this season was kinda disappointing.

Not everyone is destined for greatness, my friend.

Pretty sure all of Sup Forums knows THAT feel.

me_irl

This new season is shit, what happened to his old moves?

most samurai studied zen (along with other things like confuscianism, taoism etc)
and lots of samurai after studying zen for a good few years came to the conclusion that all this demand for violence and bloodshed is actual a big waste of energy so retired to become monks and farmers

Can someone with the mad skills please make a perfect looping gif of Da Samoorai doing the Funk-a-chop?

This season has been great, but I was disappointed by the lack of Crazy 8 and Monk Dunk

Don't forget:
>ScaramouchE
>no more "essence"

>no more "essence"
Essence was always just a way to get "souls" past the censors. It was this show's plasma

Great job, you missed the point of the episode.

>"Turkey" Carve
>He literally just stabs a dumbass

I don't give a shit, the penis and SOB "jokes" should've been enough. Don't change shit just to make it edgy.

Great job, you missed the point of the complaints.

ill be back in like half an hour with a link to wsg

So it's impossible to loop it because he never actually finishes the swing animation

but I made this instead for lulz

Not wsr I mean wsg

>using the word soul is now edgy

user, please

I honestly am hoping the whole bartender thing is a front, and he'll jump into action the moment he hears Jack is Back.
Honestly I thought it was kind of dumb how easily Jack's allies gave away that, well, they were Jack's allies.

i hope he's just trolling.

I see what you mean. Too bad it can't loop but thanks for having a go at the request.