All-New All-Different

>All-New All-Different
>barely a year passes
>LEGACY

Is this the biggest 180 Marvel has ever done? Do they not realize the problem doesn't lie with new characters, but how they are written and forced into the spotlight even when they aren't generally likeable.

remember when Marvel used to premiere characters in team books and build up some sort of story with them before spinning them off in their own series?

I miss that.

like nothing in their first issues give the new Wasp, Miss America, or Moon Girl any real sort of urgency or drive to necessitate a solo book. (mabye MG has DD showing up but thats it really)

>America
Oh fuck, it's ruined already

>Is this the biggest 180 Marvel has ever done?

More like 360

>>All-New All-Different

What happened to marbel nower?

What ever you think they're doing is NOT going to happen. Not as long as she is there.

Don't start circlejerking until they announce the actual titles and actual characters as the leads of those books.

Looking at that lineup, boy it's bad. None of these characters are particularly interesting and noneof them have any gravitas.

Carol Danvers: Mildly interested
Deadpool: Meme character
Iron heart: Mary Sue
Hulk: Mildly interested
I don't know who the black haired chick is.
Blackbolt: meh
Peter Parker: Written by Dan Slott so nope
Moon Girl: For little girls
X-23: rip off wolverine
Miles: Diversity character
Iron Man: So sick of RDJ ironman
Thor: Mildly interested
Cap America: Just kill him already
Jane Thor: zzzz
Squirrel girl: Meme character
Starlord: zzzz
The Thing: Not interested
Falcon: zzzz
Ms. Marvel: used as a soapbox to spout idiot political talking points
Cho-Hulk: Diversity Hulk zzzz

Why would I read that when I can read characters with Gravitas, at DC. A company that has much better writers and much better editorial. There is no point in buying Marvel right now. Everything's a giant fucking joke, the continuity is a joke, the characters are all quipy idiots that are used to spout the same political believes.

Nothing feels grounded in the Marvel universe. They just need to reset they continuity.

Wasp was set up in Waid's Avengers and that books Girl Genius Gang is the only one of those 3 with a real narrative drive

and i like America

America was ruined in 1607

Ms. Marvel is good when she's in her own book.

>Doesn't know the goddess that is America
Someone get this user a storytime STAT

>Is this the biggest 180 Marvel has ever done?

Heroes Reborn/Return?

She is boring in her book and still a soap box character albeit slightly more subtle.

Where champions Kamala throws out speeches, Ms.Marvel Kamala has an arc around internet bullying that is solved by people being nice on the internet.

How is this a 180 when it's literally the exact same lineup as before? Absolutely nothing is new about this except for the name.

That's America? Are you sure?
She gets better stories sure, but her character is still primary used as a soap box character like what said. She's basically the response to "Islam is a religion of peace okay?".

Do you not know what a fucking 360 is?

OP, here's an updated graph.

Notice nobody of real interest.

You know, I think the problem at Marvel is that it hit critical mass in terms of characters to push. The MCU has very little room for new characters to head up films, the TV shows are becoming too numerous and unruly, and the comics instead of taking chances with new characters create "Iron Man...but now a black woman" "Wasp...except a teenage Russian" and so on.

It would be like trying to make 15 books out of Naruto and his supporting cast. Sure, a lot of the supporting cast of Naruto are better than the main character, but if all they do is crossover with each other books, it starts to feel pointless and samey.

>implying it's actually a 180 and not a double down disguised as a 180

>Peter
>Miles
>Spider-Man

>All dat list
Only Memepool is bearable.

This and they also ignore cool new(ish) characters like pic related.

When did Coldsteel get a symbiote?

>You'll be saying fuck Marvel in 2017

>Someone get this user a storytime STAT

sure why not.

>lesbian Carol
>MIles
>kamala
>Moon nig
>Cho hulk
>Whor
>Riri
>Spic America

absolutely disgusting

This looks like one of the laziest "not!Earth" planets I've ever seen.

when its not charging $9.99 for an issue

America is shit. Calm down, tumblr.

>For Princess Leia's sake
What now?

>two Bendis Mary Sues
Why?
>Peter Parker/Spider-Man STILL by Slott
Fuck off, Marvel.

This books first two issues were honestly some of the worst things I've ever read......yet I can't stop reading it.

America isn't terrible in the hands of an author who knows what they're doing. She was handled well by Gillen.

Moon Girl on the other hand...

I'm surprise they are still pushing America

fuck, its sad to say but i have no interest in any of these shit characters

why do you keep doing this you terrorist?

Someone Requested so i got to deliver.

Do people actually like Moon Girl? It's the cringeiest shit

jesus christ

The end

This stuff is beyond garbage.

Someone must, I never gave it a shot but i hear it does well in schools or some junk

you mean a 10/10?

JESUS BUTTFUCKING CHRIST ON A STICK, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS PLOT AND DIALOGUE?

So suddenly she can magically time-travel? And just casually go around with Peggy Carter? And rip off what made Captain America famous in punching Hitler and assume it stops WW2?

And then suddenly Moon Girl has decided she doesn't like the system because it's not making HER great? So apparently no one else counts?

Also America just totally chose her BFF for her partner. And apparently a stalker decided to kidnap her ex, who is an EX and wants to move on from America, and totally being kidnapped completely justifies her to stay further away from America despite the plot demanding they omfg get back together after this.

Just...seriously. Okay. I'm calmer now. But this is current Marvel output. This. I'm not mad at gratituous Spanish or a college setting, those are usual comics junk. But this plot and dialogue does not even make sense as buildup. I have no clue how everything is flowing nor do I really understand who America is from a shoddy recap page, and she reeks of being a Mary Sue from those.

THIS is current Marvel...!?

10/10

>Two LGBT characters just happen to be standing in front of a rainbow flag while talking

You will never be this subtle of a writer.

And Marvel wonders why so many of us are jumping off their sinking ship.

All these reviewers say it's great user.

But what about the material of the comic beyond representation? Like, the plot and art and stuff?

These reviews are telling me this is a triumphant debut.

Jesus Christ. This comic is trying so fucking hard to be some 14 year old girl's bible.

Shut up, bigot. You don't need a coherent story or compelling characters to have a good comic, don't you know that?

9.5/10
This is a masterpiece according to the critics.

user you must be wrong.

I made this thing because I'm an idiot with too much time on my hands

This reads like a mix of someone who has never read a book and who also a political agenda.