Why is her comic counterpart complete utter trash?

Why is her comic counterpart complete utter trash?

Why not combine the two? Cute bald Indian goth witch.

>Implying that the hair isnt half the appeal

The rita repulsa thing she has going on?

Just because she's not a kawaii uguu waifu you can fap to doesn't mean she's trash.

Jinx, Gizmo, and Mammoth should all just be retconned to be more like their show versions. Having the Titans fight people their own age who wind up being pawns of other people just fits the aesthetic really well.

Or they could just make some new villains that are similar to the cartoon characters.

>not liking a delicious brown, bald, barefoot waifu

shit taste OP

Yes it does

Because you don't actually read comics.

/thread

OP, that pic makes me uncomfortable. Why does she look so young? And why does that bed look like it's made of quills?

Quills are super comfy bro, better than goose down.

Comic Jinx isn't bad she's just not a interesting character like cartoon Jinx and she doesn't have a good design like cartoon Jinx.

The cartoon version of her will always be cuter.

I contend that she was meant to be Shimmer intially and that Shimmer should just take on the name Jinx as a legacy title and then she could have the look of the cartoon version.

They should really make them separate characters .

What they should do is combine Shimmer, Cartoon jinx and comic jinx together.
>pale east indian gothic lolita bad luck witch
>who is also the sister to Mammoth and the founding member of the fearsome five.

Any comicsfag feel like posting a reason to remember comics jinx? I can't remember a single thing about her.

creepy looking bald idiot
she was extremely boring and there is no reason you should ever remember her

>no eyepatch

It seems clear now. We need to take Teen Titans Jinx and put her in Comics Jinx outfit. Possibly change the outfit color as needed.

She can just be Shimmer with a different name, the comic Jinx has nothing in common with the cartoon one and Shimmer is almost the same exact character as the cartoon Jinx.

Comic Jinx is entirely a different character. The cartoon version seems more like Shimmer, a goth girl who was one of the original Fearsome Five.

She's not very good, was pretty much a bit part even among bit parts.

Is she a trash character? Definitely not. She just was never focused on in any meaningful way. She was just a member of the Fearsome Five, and not even a founding member, she didn't have any history outside that.

They tried to do some stuff with her after the cartoon came out, actually.

Like said, it doesn't really make any sense why they went with Jinx over Shimmer, since Shimmer WAS an original Fearsome Five member and has a power that's much easier to do in animation, and just has generally been a more high-profile Fearsome Five member in general.

However the look in that post was ironically created AFTER the cartoon. Originally she had a big orange afro and looked nothing like the modern version. That's indicative of Shimmer's higher profile: they redesigned her over time, but Jinx still looks exactly like she originally did.

Shimmer was not goth until after the cartoon was already out.

Jinx is in Titans right now if you wanna see how uninteresting she is.

Because the comics are complete utter trash. Sup Forums may like to think otherwise but every other media is good for superheroes EXCEPT comic books.

She looks fine to me.

Nice bait there cartoonfag.

Didn't they reuse that design for a WW villain?

It's fairly similar to what the Amazons of Bana-Mighdall look like, I suppose, since those were similarly middle eastern themed and also designed by Perez.

Later on in Jimenez's run he made Jinx part of Villainy Inc for some reason, maybe because the cartoon was coming out around then IIRC.

*Jimenez's run on Wondie, I should clarify.

They have the occult in common, comic jinx is the source of Jinx witching attitude which is undeniably the best part of jinx.

Comic jinx is responsible for the gothic lolita look. Shimmer was a disco go-go dancer but jinx is the whole reason we think Jinx as a witch.

Shimmer became goth the very same time the first season of Teen Titans aired, when she was resurrected on Outsiders.

>Having the Titans fight people their own age who wind up being pawns of other people just fits the aesthetic really well.
That's already happening.

Wally with anyone but Linda? GET OUT.

who is linda ?

Kid Flash's wife who he has kids with.

His wife in the PreNew 52 books. Ever since he returned in Rebirth he's been trying to get her to remember him and the life they had together.

Wally's hot asian wife.

>"hot"
Jinx is way hotter

I suppose, if you prefer children.

you are the one thinking fuking them :P

I mean that's like half of Teen Titans arcs but more good things is not a problem.

Teenagers are not children, user.

>TTG
GTFO

>this denial

tumblr pls

You see her strolling towards you with this look on her face. Wat do Sup Forums?

It's not to be honest.

It is for me. It's easily what makes her identifiable as a silhouette.

kys, autist

Ignore it, it's all in your head. Real girls never do this.

But hes right. TTGO is bottom of the barrel lowest effort shit show. It's Johnny Test 2.0.

That's why 3DPD will always be inferior to 2D.

Silhouettes aren't attractive, user. Girls are.

Minor problem: you can't touch 2D.

>what makes her identifiable as a silhouette.
when will this meme die

I really like that Psimon design.

Not yet.

>He doesn't have a Jinx tulpa.

I actually had to look up that word.

>hey we need you to draw Jinx from DC Comics for our new cartoon show, you know what she looks like right?

>completely fail at it utterly

What did they mean by this?

They meant to draw a cartoon cutie instead.

it's a fact the average cartoon writer is better at handling characters than the average (cape) comic book writer(probably because they get paid more).

Are her legs broken? Why are he knees jointed the wrong way?

Looks fine to me. I think you need to get your eyes checked.

The only place I've ever seen legs with that kind of bend is the ugly Justice League cartoon where everyone's leaning forward all the time.

You got any more high res screenshots of Jinx from the show?

A few.

>Where will I go? What will I do?