Ian McKellen Talks Impact Of “Wrongful” Sexual Harassment Accusations, Claims Some Actresses Exchanged Sex For Roles

>Ian McKellen Talks Impact Of “Wrongful” Sexual Harassment Accusations, Claims Some Actresses Exchanged Sex For Roles
deadline.com/2017/12/ian-mckellan-sexual-harassment-women-kevin-spacey-1202229600/

>Academy Award-nominated actor and advocate for equality SirIan McKellenrecently addressed the numerous sexual harassment allegations running rampant through the industry saying that wrongful accusations can definitely have an impact. He also pointed out how earlier in his career, many women would have sex for roles.

>“The director of the theatre I was working at showed me some photographs he got from women who were wanting jobs,” he said. “Some of them had at the bottom of their photograph ‘DRR’ — directors’ rights respected. In other words, if you give me a job, you can have sex with me.” He pointed out how that was commonplace and said it was “madness.”

>Although supportive of the victims, he went on to talk about being cautious about the accusations flooding Hollywood as of late. “‘I assume nothing but good will come out of these revelations, even though some people get wrongly accused — there’s that side of it as well,” he said.

He’s next

Our Guy

Did he hates Maggie Smith or he's a friend of her?

I never get that out with their Maggie Smith impressions

He also hated the thought of someone else playing gandalf in the amazon LOTR

jesus christ women are shameless and disgusting

Based homos McKellen and Morrissey BTFOing Hollywood thots

It took an elderly fag to say what everyone know's as these phony #metoo whore's rattled on.

inb4 he wake up dead

So how long has he known about "DRR"? Did he talk about who would've blacklisted him if he came out with this information?

Ummm, it's not wrong when women offer their bodies freely, shitlord

Every day I'm more convinced that homophobia is just straight up envy.

Yes there is, because if those offers are taken up on, 40 years later, it's rape.

Well yeah, if it were a straight dude he'd just get #metoo'd until everyone forgot what he was trying to say.

what? from OP's post -

>In other words, if you give me a job, you can have sex with me

So if I own a pizzeria and a girl wants to work there and she writes on her application "if you hire me, you can have sex with me" there's nothing wrong with that? That's completely normal behavior?

Doesn't matter, he's old enough to not give a shit.

Exactly. Only the men can be in the wrong.

how can one man be so fucking based?

He's right, and women should be on his side. What he describes isn't just women taking control of their bodies, because enough actresses happily selling their bodies for roles forces all women to do it to compete.

>40 years later, it's rape.
Only if you're dumb enough to not have evidence of her consent.

Whenever a girl wants to have sex with you at least turn on a voice recorder on your phone, just to be safe, or screenshot any conversation.

>at least turn on a voice recorder on your phone, just to be safe, or screenshot any conversation.
That's an insane amount level of paranoia when meeting. Plus it's a crime, the burden of proof is on the accuser.

>Whenever a girl wants to have sex with you at least turn on a voice recorder on your phone, just to be safe, or screenshot any conversation.
Yeah, people 40 years ago were fucking stupid. Why didn't they use their phones or take screencaps? Fucking morons deserve everything they get.

>“The director of the theatre I was working at showed me some photographs he got from women who were wanting jobs,” he said. “Some of them had at the bottom of their photograph ‘DRR’ — directors’ rights respected. In other words, if you give me a job, you can have sex with me.” He pointed out how that was commonplace and said it was “madness.”

it was a different time

>implying evidence matters in the court of public opinion

A more enlightened time. In which women were still kinda responsible for whoring themselves out in order to get promotions...

Gandalf is getting nervous now that Bryan Singer is on the block.

>the burden of proof is on the accuser.
So she cries a bit and wins. Nice.

Envy for what? Sticking your dick up some dude's asshole? Fuck outta here, faggot.

A lot of the time they still don’t win in court. They know it’s hard to win in court. Some women will scream rape as a big fuck you to guys that piss them off because they know their reputations will be absolutely ruined, guilty or innocent.

He means that women are fucking insufferable and ruining countless men's lives

Does anyone believe Jennifer Lawrence didn't let about half a dozen different directors blow their load on her face at some point? how else would these talentless women get jobs

BASED
SJW magic has no power against 80-year old gay man