I just finished the 1st episode and it seems pretty good...

I just finished the 1st episode and it seems pretty good. My only concern is its gonna head into a feminist YASS QUEEN women are better than men bullshit. Can anyone (minus spoilers) just let me know if it stays normal or heads down that pro women path.

>women are all made widows in a day
>Sup Forums gets fucking ASS RAVAGED that they have to fend for themselves
It's a good show. It's shot very well. If you look for an agenda to get upset about, you'll find it everywhere you look.

I'm not looking for one I'm just making sure it wasn't gonna be one of those women are better than men at everything and can do everything better but those stupid men got in the way. I'm just looking for a good western is all.

Sorry but this show is fucking dogshit and is clearly pushing femenist propaganda. Only simps and cucks willfully enjoy something that has the rank stink of jewish tricks.

You fucking faggot.

They split the difference because Roy is a cowboy superhero AND the ladies are all tough gun toting badasses

>Western with a female protagonist
>Netflix
Yikes. Scott Frank isn't untalented so it probably has some good-looking shots, decent dialogues and themes a bit more subtle than their usual purely agenda-driven SJW trash but you just know it's the only reason Netflix greenlit it. Fem shit aside, I only watched the trailer and it looks too generic and plastic and clean, like that AMC western show, I don't know how you can watch stuff that looks like that if you've seen any classic westerns. Watch Deadwood instead if you haven't already or Westward the Women, a really nice female-centric classic western.

Actual spoiler here

The most satisfying moment in the whole series is when Jeff Daniels kills all the niggers. They're built up as "oh this town of honest black folk constantly facing oppression will ride to the rescue during the siege" but apparently Daniels is so powerful of a villain that he can foresee scriptwriting contrivances so he fucking massacres them BEFORE the siege

There's even autistic screeching reviews of the show that moan that "Only white people survive, what kind of happy ending is that?"

The only real super feminist aspect of it is one character. The rest was pretty good. Roy is a straight up mysterious gunslinger and I liked Jeff Daniels villain. The one feminist character is pretty awful though. She's a short fat widower who is now a lesbian and does things like point a gun at a shopkeeper when he yelled at her kids for breaking his shit

The all women town is almost just filler. They never really explore the concept. Same with other town filled with retired buffalo soldiers.

It’s just that dude and his daddy issues.

Who touched your no-no spot?

This. There is even a very reverent and almost worshipful scene of the towns men that surprised me in one if the latter episodes. my only complaint is how retarded some of the logic is in the finale

That shit totally got me offguard.

The story really only revolves around Roy. The ladies are minor characters for the most part although there are a couple that play larger roles.

He knew they were Buffalo Soldiers and he knew that he'd faced them in battle before. So of course he'd recognize that they'd be a threat and want to take them out beforehand.

Do you mean the scene when the mind blew up after all the women walked their husbands into work? Yeah that was pretty good.

Nah, it's shit op; your opinion is wrong and your mother's a cunt.

Yeah Roy even bangs the one lady who's house he was at and then pretty much peaces lmao.

That triggered me pretty hard

My favorite thing was that the guy trying to bleach this mans daughter was actually called "Whitey".

Yeah it was pretty awful. Tried way too hard to make this frumpy midget a badass

>town full of hardend war heroes
>massacre them
>town full of women
>sit on horses outside their fortified position till they all die

Then she gets spanked by her Dad in broad daylight

Mine*

Probably a hollywood kike they love that shit