Are. You. Fucking. Kidding. Me?

Are. You. Fucking. Kidding. Me?

Yeah, I honestly can't believe the dumbfucks at Marlel actually managed to adapt Dormammu in such a cool way.
>dark dimension looks incredible
>Dormammu actually has the face lines, but enhanced for cinema with a really unique effect
>not a generic fire demon
>not a floating head since you see his shoulders and hand in one part
>Strange outsmarts Dormammu with logic and magic fuckery instead of a big battle

The rest of the movie was middle of the road but this whole sequence was brilliant. Thank you for reminding me.

No instead of a "generic" fire demon he's a generic human with lines over his face because they wanted to be as cheap and lazy as possible and do full mocap for him. Eat shit.

Depends, user. Are you perhaps here to bargain?

>distinctly inhuman face
>human

>unique visual effect that's never been done before
>generic

>significantly more expensive than fire effects
>cheap

Go ahead. Reply with another daft insult and more alternative facts. You're dull. You're predictable. You're nothing to me, and you always will be.

Right?

I was expecting Dormammu to be really fucking stupid looking, but instead they did a good job.

lol so they did a good adaptation of the original, iconic dormammu? ok

I kekked.

OP, you're really fucking stupid.

I hope to god that you just accept this for once in your fucking life. Just accept that THIS ONE TIME, WE KNOW BETTER THAN YOU.

YOU ARE NOT SMARTER THAN US.

Please. Accept you're wrong. Just this once. It will feel so good and solve so many of your problems.

He reminded me of something from Xavier Renegade Angel

>complete Dr. Strange newb
>only know dormammu from MvC3
>expecting that eyerolling generic jrpg "darklord" piece of shit design
>get this eldritch abomination instead

Genuinely happy and surprised at the outcome.

Now if only fans would realize the analogy of Hurricane-Galactus being just as superior to "old white man in purple helmet" as this was to the flaming skull

Actually, flaming head Dormammu is the modern redesign. Originally he was a guy with a purple wool sock over his head

Cloud Galactus is fucking lame. If they were gonna abandon the classics, then they should've gone with Ultimate Gah Lak Tus.

just another forgettable mcu movie.

up next:
> I KNOW HIM FROM WORK LOLOL :DD

Yeah it was shit

Magic is degraded to inception And kungfu and those cheap portals

Christ, I forgot about this shit.

You know, to be honest I don't remember much else about this movie.

could you try a little harder, at least?

blatant samefags

How fucking ugly are you to think THAT looks human? Did your parents keep you away from mirrors growing up?

you cant do hurricane-galactus, or Ga Lak Tus1 Unless you are marvel. if you are marvel you can have your hero turn in to a giant pac man and fans will love it and defend it as cinematic iconic instant classic art from Heaven.

Back to Sup Forums. Maybe spam KINO.

slowpoke.jpg

I'd rather have my villain be a sentient universe than a incest baby.

>incest
What?

>bones never grew any bigger

I missed a movie. Which Ninja Turtles was that?

Doomatello

Cloud Galactus sucks compared to Purple Whispy Dormammu.
Shoulda just went with a giant robot type design for Galactus.

Mr. Doctor line was funny

Is that a teenage mutant ninja turtle?

you're good people, user

>>bones never grew any bigger
Yes they did

No, he regenerates twice. First he spawns his outer bones, second he only extends his fists bones that pierced Supes.
What I'm saying is that I wish he could've extended more throughout his body.

How would Disney make Shuma Gorath?