Why is this fanbase worse than anything else!...

Why is this fanbase worse than anything else!? Is it a mixture of normie "big bang theory" fags and edgelords "Science!" cunts? The show itself isn't even that great, it's around nu-Futurama or the best of Family Guy.

Because on Sup Forums, you always get the worst parts of a fandom.

lol

Because Jack fans sperged out and started a smear campaign against it when it preempted their precious nostalgia for a few weeks.

Not even, it was half a week.

This show is tied together by interesting episode scenarios. When the backdrop/conflict isn't interesting you can see how lame most of the characters and jokes are. Season 3 really relies on if they still have any good ideas left. Once this show goes it "zombie" mode it's going to die pretty quickly.

It really wasnt that long, but it was big enough of an overreaction to get the ball rolling

>Why is this fanbase worse than anything else!?
Steven Universe
Homestuck
Sonic
Horses

Because Rick and Morty is basically Catcher in the Rye wrapped in Sci-fi and shoved full of post modernism bullshit like nihilism and aethism

This. Rick and Morty neckbeards are annoying but OP clearly hasn't seen slobs in Homestuck cosplay making asses of themselves in public.

But I like it

Being a fan of the good parts of Homestuck is truly a pain.

It's getting to the point that the detractors are worse then the fans. The only genuine threads dedicated to discussing the show popped up around the premiere. Since then it's just been a steady stream of atheism, pickle Rick and reddit shitposting. I could almost guarantee if those people would shut up discussion or even mention of the show would drop off precipitously.

>Why is this fanbase worse than anything else!?

The fanbase is not the problem. People like you - people who complain about the fanbase every chance you get, who whine about how their favorite late-night cartoon suddenly got popular with "normies", who throw childish tantrums about certain kinds of fans not watching the show "correctly" or being "the right kind" of fan - are the motherfucking problem.

Now go fucking solve it.

I haven't once come across any of this shows supposedly insufferable fans. What I have come across are these same threads spammed on every fucking board complaining endlessly about nihilism and atheism and whatever irrelevant teenage bullshit you contrarian retards are panicking over at the moment.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPP

Oh look. It's another Sup Forums is contrarian for the sake of being contrarian episode.

blame april fool's day, nobody cared about that show before it

Why bump it then?

Because I forgot to sage.

Thank you

very fair analysis here

I've never even seen a R&M fan, but i see spergs such as yourself every day on this fucking site

Boy with all that, you barely have a series.