It still keeps falling

WAKE ME UP

How sad is your life that you monitor an aggregation site for movie scores and then post a screenshot when the score drops 1% to tell your “””friends””” on an anonymous internet board?
Seems pretty sad to me tb h.

BEFORE YOU GO GO

t. increasingly nervous (((Disney))) shill

Not as pathetic as the person replying to it

DONT LEAVE ME HANGIN ON LIKE A YO-YO

It's going to have one of the biggest second weekend drop-offs ever isn't it ?

AHAHAHAHA ITS OVER

NEEDS TO HIT 49%

ACTIVATE IT, RUSSIA

Disney's exhausted

>an increasingly nervous man defends shitty movie made by an shitty company for nth time this week

My friend saw it last night, and he literally walked out. He text me about halfway through the movie to tell me that he didn't think he could make it much longer, and then to tell me that he left a few minutes later.

rlm is responsible for this

That number... la creatura diabolica...

I didn’t defend the movie you pathetic underage babies. I didn’t even watch it nor do I plan on watching it.

Uh, no sweetie. TLJ won the popular rating.

If that were true you wouldn't be in here saying OP has a sad life.

Sup Forums fucking BTFO.

>projection

THE RUSSIAN Sup Forums ALT RIGHT NAZI BOTS ARE AT IT AGAIN

>ITS RUSSIAN TROLL FARMS FROM Sup Forums!!!!!!!!!

kek

oh my god, its the alt right russian nazi bots at work again

Let's ignore Disney paying off writers and the Jews, how did TLJ get such great reviews from critics?

He's not wrong

The only question now is if they'll wait until after the Solo movie before they start the public buss tossing, or if they'll do it before and try to spin it as "listening to fans"

It was less paying off and more threatening to pull early screening passes.
They probably thought they'd get away with giving glowing reviews since they assumed people would see Star Wars and turn their brain off.
Granted, they weren't exactly wrong with the bandwagoners, but pretty much everyone who actually cares about the franchise saw through it in an instant.

How sad is your life that you wait around all day on an anonymous internet board just to point out that you don't personally care for the content someone posted?

TLJ sucked so much ass.

The new SW series is garbage.

No wonder it's failing at the box office.

It's funny because I think it ended up harming critic reputation further.

Only further validates the movie's greatness

As if white knighting a movie wasn't bad enough, you're white knighting a movie you've never even seen...

THE ANONYMOUS COUNTRY KNOWN AS RUSSIA STRIKES AGAIN

I have made dozens, DOZENS of fake accounts giving this movie a 10

ama

HOW MUCH SOY HAVE YOU HAD TODAY

I actually ate pasta with soy sauce today.

And yet Disney will still make their money off of it.

Becuase the masses of idiots keep going to see it.

Keep on rewarding them for shitty work.

B-B-B-BUT WE CALLED THEM ALT RIGHT TROLLS!

How bad is it really? I thought the first one was bad already.

No better or worse than your typical Marvel movie. Not that that's a ringing endorsement.

If you don't care about Star Wars, then has it pretty much right.

If you're at all invested in the OT and its characters, then it gives attack of the clones a run for its money as the worst one

Not worth wasting your time watching it. It is too try hard and falls completely flat.

When Leia and Luke meet, Leia makes a "I changed my hair" joke.