The one person who could save Star Wars. PROVE ME WRONG. YOU CAN'T! YOU CAN'T!

The one person who could save Star Wars. PROVE ME WRONG. YOU CAN'T! YOU CAN'T!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R0QPCS4a84k
youtube.com/watch?v=wxL8bVJhXCM
theverge.com/2017/1/15/14268850/star-wars-rogue-one-reshoots-disney-gareth-edwards-tony-gilroy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

too late
should have given him the entire trilogy

is that the chewbaka actor?

He said he would be terrified directing the films because of the load that would be put on him

This man is the only answer

Peter Jackson is the one, Nolan would copy Interstellar or Heat again

REALLY? Have you seen King Kong? have you seen The Lovely Fucking Bones?

I meant 2001 a space odyssey not interstellar, sorry

I would never have to resort to Mel for this. but he is the only director who could rip that "force is female" t shirt on celebration and still be applauded for it.

Peter Jackson should never direct another blockbuster again after the disaster that was Battle of Five Armies.

it'll never happen because he needs complete control and kennedy will never allow it

it'd be the most kino film since empire

The only one who can turn schlock into kino.

yeah but he shares a similar more primitive mindset with Lucas, concerning story structure and ideas at least

>no imagination
>can't direct large scale action
>will insist on shitting up the script with his retarded brother's stunted dialogue
>hanz zimmer score

lol

shut up with this overrated shit

every other director seems to overthink things, resulting in more complicated but not different structures

Memes aside I think they made their safest choice when they hired Howard, his film might end up not being complete garbage

No one can save this trilogy. No one can save Star Wars so long as this trilogy exists.

youtube.com/watch?v=R0QPCS4a84k

Skip to 14:40

Nolan would be fired, like all directors before him.

2049 is the best sw movie of the year, sorry your last jedi got btfo :^

Bullshit, he was just being modest. This is the guy who took Batman and made him cool again after Schumacher ruined his image. And we’ve seen how well the DCU is doing without him.

they copied the story from the motion picture Her, even the sex scene where that ai merges with a real life hooker is copy from that movie, the rest is just a typical detective story set in the blade runner universe

>i'm going to criticize a movie
>but all i'm going to talk about is plot points
holy pleb. plot means nothing

>The one person who could save Star Wars

is KORSUB out yet?

you are right

>Nolan would copy Interstellar or Heat again
Heat wasnt his movie but I wouldnt mind desu

Lol, he's shit

OUTTA MY WAY SOYBOY FUCKING SHITS

Seriously though, Cameron is perfect.
>master of visual effects
>sci-fi god
>great action director
>experienced with big budget movies
>does whatever the fuck he wants, tells the studios to fuck off if they don't like his vision
>keeps the actors in line
>actually capable of making the strong female characters Disney is desperate for

i hate korsub rips, "1080p" it's really 640p. "720p" it's really 520p blurry potato with vaseline

yeah dark knight is (visually) similar to heat, I fucked up the interstellar part, I meant 2001, I corrected it later

Theyd fire him in under a week for not shooting enough cute animals they can sell to kids.

Nolan can't into fun.

>does whatever the fuck he wants, tells the studios to fuck off if they don't like his vision
this is EXACTLY why he'd never get the job you dumb faggot

kennedy will not yield control

Just hire this guy, Rogue one was good.

Except...1080 is 1080 and 720 is 720...I don't think you even remember what 640p and 520p looks like.

bit rate matters user

Oh fuck you

>implying any studio would turn down the guy who made not one, but the two highest grossing movies of all time

Disney doesnt want a thought-provoking movie, they want something that will sell to kids. Disney knows that the people with money, the parents, have only one weakness: their kids happiness. They will do anything to make their kids happy, including but not limited to buying them star wars toys, clothes, movie tickets, and park tickets. disney knows damn well what theyre doing

He is too in love and too busy with his Avatar bullshit.

THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=wxL8bVJhXCM
IS
STAR
WARS

>Disney doesnt want a thought-provoking movie

>DONT EAT THE PORG! MEAT IS EVIL! BE VEGAN! EAT SOY!
>CAPITALISM IS BAD!
>SLAVERY IS BAD!
>ANIMAL CRUELTY!
>LOVE DIVERSITY (FINN + CHINK)
>YOUR HEROES OF THE PAST ARE COWARDS!
How is this not thought-provoking? They really made me think.

Only Sam Esmail is for this job.
Would love to see how will he find a way to make a scene about Trump in a universe not related to our world at all.

Yes, but he doesn't care.

It wasn't great, but he showed that he knows what Star Wars should feel like. His portrayal of the Empire, Krennik, and so on. I'm sure he could have done better if he had the characters of Luke, Leia, Han and Chewie to work with. Felicity Jones was far better casting than Daisy Ridley.

dude Tony Gilroy directed and wrote this scene, it was part of the reshoot, look it up theverge.com/2017/1/15/14268850/star-wars-rogue-one-reshoots-disney-gareth-edwards-tony-gilroy

>save
there is nothing to save, sci fy and space fantasy will always be shit

>Tony Gilroy
then hire him ffs

Basically this and

Its kind of shitty, Gareth Edwards will always get the credit for that scene

THIS IS FAN SERVICE

Have you seen the REST of the movie, or just this COOOOOL scene on youtube?

I forgot that they changed towards the ending. Theres enough ppl that could do this, even fucking JJ could do it IF George Lucas would be his fucking shadow! Every time he does a shitty thing George can smack em across the face.

His eyes are too creepy.

have you seen the moments where the death star breaks a planet open, the amazing villan that is crenic, the rainy canion, vader arriving with his Star Destroyer and that amazing job they did with Tarkin? come one man, Rogue one was great.

>have you seen the moments where the death star breaks a planet open, the amazing villan that is crenic, the rainy canion, vader arriving with his Star Destroyer and that amazing job they did with Tarkin?
I literally cringed

He might roll a critical fail like he did on TDKR. Worth the risk though, I guess. Last few SW were hot mediocre

i was going to post this. nolan is a good answer too but mel is really capable of making it something that is celebrated by everyone again, he could bully the numales and women and normies would thank him for it.

then you need to go back to anime kid

So I can watch more moments like those you just described? no thanks

both his movies were meme

titanic was muh teenage girlz romance for leo
avatar came out at the height of 3D

number one choice to direct hands down

Only one woman could save it now, and she is dead.

>To fix something from the old times being ruined today, the master from even older times is called, who was the original inspiration for that something

That's some Naruto-grade story.
Would watch her Star Wars though, I don't mind First Order steamrolling the Tumblrebels in the most spectacular way possible.

James Cameron is a literal soyboy.

He'd make a god-tier Rogue one, that's for sure.

he has more important movies to focus on

T1, T2, and Aliens are 10/10 tho.