>They cheer for the next movie trailer
>It comes out
>Its shit
literally rinse repeat with stardrones

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nV3_8pcz-h4?t=193
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's more than the core fanbase tho.
The brand itself has created a system where people go as sort of a nerd right of passage. Gotta get that hole punched in your geek culture card.

It's weird though that there is that disconnect some people have where they keep giving shit second chances and the excuses they come up with justify them. People itt will tell you never again, and then when the third rolls around the tune will be "gotta see how they finally kill it off".

And the best part is we only have to wait 5 months for Solo

Seems like this "Nerd Culture" is killing creativity

It's so that these nu-male fanboys, whose bodies are so bloated with oestrogen, they act like women and so have something to obsess over

Take a look at this specimen, feel free to watch it all, or just cut to 3:12 for an adult males reaction to watching a trailer, literally sobbing like a woman

youtu.be/nV3_8pcz-h4?t=193

All these nerds are trying to outnerd each other + create content for other nerds

If this creature in the video didn't have Star Wars he wouldnt have anything

I mean I have to give the marketing teams over the years credit for doing this. Even the spin-off movie broke records based off name recognition alone. Would love to read some scholastic papers on the psychological aspects of building a brand.

The cultist sjwdrones are not part of the star wars fandom. They infiltrated it after Disney took over and transformed it into one of their mindless propaganda pieces, but they are not true fans and reject both the OT+PT canon, as well as SWEU.

lmao

this eric guy is a massive cuck living off his daddies money

it's a literal cult leaders ripping on other cults by calling them cults episode

This video is so fucking embarrassing as a human being, what a pathetic worm of a """"person""""

That actually made me sad.

Most Star Wars fanboys loved TLJ though.

Has it even had a teaser? Disney seems to know it's gonna be shit. Can this brand survive four incredibly divisive movies in a row?

yes lol

>complaining about a nerd's sperg feels and tendy fat
youre a basic bully, you attack the weak

>the soyboy meme is real

>you're a basic bully, you attack the weak
Nothing wrong with that.

in my circles we call that being a lil bitch, i guess the new generation has its own thing going on

Did they really though? The people I know who saw it fucking hated it.
It seems the people who aren’t fucking just sucking off anything sw agree it’s terrible, ruining characters like Luke, fuck even Mark thinks they fucked it up.

t. lil bitch who can't handle bullies

New to the internet?

Nah internet tough guys are the new big thing, didnt you hear? Everyones doing it, massive sjw cucks, the degenrates of pol. Its hip to excersize your tiny amount of power online without consequence, it shows character

>in my circle m-making fun of us is not approved!
That's very cute user.

The hell? Fuck that sentimental shit, it just feels good.

Pointing out that an adult male weeping after watching a star wars trailer is pathetic... is bullying?

:^)

lel

samefagging

So how come Rich Evans gets a pass when he does this?

Its because everyone knows its pathetic. So its the easiest thing in the world to go after. Same reason so many retards jump on trump hate train, its too fucking easy

>braindead

What is with kids/niggers and reaction videos?
Am I really finally out of touch? I really don't understand the appeal of these, or let's plays for that matter.
Jeez. It makes me feel old.

Yeah, it doesn't make sense.

Then you realize that the neo-nazis bitching about the movies aren't the true fans attending the conventions.

>phoneposter
P O T T E R Y

>have something to obsess over
>user writes on taiwanese flyfishing forum

>phoneposter
Back to work, wageslave.

I'm suddenly reminded of the days when "sure is summer in here" meant this kind of low brow shit intensified. Sadly been permasummer for many years now. And yet this poster brings a new summer feel. The shit one gets from a diet of pure shit.
Probably a vegan too.

>If this creature in the video didn't have Star Wars he wouldnt have anything
he would join another hive, whatever is the most popular and epic geeky for the win

>neo-nazis
everyone left of Stalin?

>Che shirt

Of course

no way, his obsession would just go to another outlet of fictional media

No, everyone upset because there are black guys and girls in their Star Wars movies now.

>dat reaction
In order to get his masculinity back, this faggot would have to watch the Sicario 2 trailer in a loop for all eternity.

How sad, pathetic and empty your life must be, if you cry after seeing a trailer for a movie. A movie that's part of a franchise that has a new installment every fucking year.

>So how come Rich Evans gets a pass when he does this?

Does what? Make fun of people who make reaction videos?

It's true. Sup Forumstards are pathetic.

>in my circles

I disagree with Mike, Celebration people worship Star Wars, the detractors tend to be other Star Wars fans, less vehement, but still radical

The last jedi was fucking great. I'm living in bizarro fucking land

the weird thing is star wars wasn't like this 10 years ago, and certainly not 20 years ago. liking star wars wasn't 'cool.' people saw star wars fans as sad nerds, and girls wouldn't go *near* anything to do with star wars

in my opinion this is a recent phenomenon born out of the social media/web2.0 and smartphone revolution that changed the internet

i've been into star wars since the mid 90s and i can't recognise what are called "star wars fans" today. the whole thing is just weird

I was afraid, since it was so late, the Half in the Bag review would be pointless, but they still made some excellent points like this. And my God they even made a positive remark about the Prequels, yes they were bad, but at least the process was more real, not glossy and political like with Nu-Wars.

That's also what makes this new series so utterly trash. Force Awakens AT LEAST opened the door to some good possibilities and possible directions. TLJ destroys pretty much everything without any real pay off, yet it feels like a weird finale.

>“Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantilize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control.”

>nerdy to the point of looking and acting like this
>willing to let retarded, immersion-breaking kamikaze tactics, comedic antics, and other plot holes in your fandom slide

These people just want a nostalgic light show. Mark Hamill, who probably gives a lot less fucks than the fans, has more of an emotional investment in his character and the overall star wars universe.

>Wearing a Che Guevera shirt
Why do Leftists and idiotic "Revolutionaries" wear these kinds of shirts when Che goes against almost all of their opinions of the world? Che would have executed this waste of dna.

Mike's getting on my nerves. He's a funny guy but his bitterness is starting to turn into a shtick and I'm not sure if he's aware of just how much of a tool he sounds like. "Oh, those uneducated masses and their "fun" and "entertainment" and "enthusiasm"" and at this point I can't help but roll my eyes at it. I wouldn't even say anything if he actually had particulary good taste but Jay is really the only one of the bunch who actually has good taste in movies.

bullying is a corrective social pressure.

I mean, you have guys like Angry Joe bitching about the lack of lore masters and that's like what an autist focuses on in terms of Star Wars.

The main fuck up of TLJ was in terms of its themes and the fact that, despite (or perhaps BECAUSE) it inverts the predicted plot twists, it's actually redoing Empire Strikes Back on a meta level

There is a whole Marvel cinematic universe for him to dick suck, if he doesn't already.

Reminder that the people who tell you to go back to Sup Forums look like this