youtube.com/watch?v=Ymt4lpzv62g

BIGGEST YOUTUBER EVER CALLS OUT THE SHILLS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-31CYrfMMTY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hi pewdiepie.

way better than RLM's review

>shilling your video on a chinese digimon trading card forum,

Yeah I liked Pewd's review more considering he addressed the specific problems in half as much time and wasn't afraid to come right out and say the movie was bad, which it is

>everyone shits on rick and morty
>hey guys rick and morty sucks

Whoa what an original and interesting take pewdiepie

>everyone shits on the last jedia
>hey guys the last jedi sucks

Whoa what an original and interesting take pewdiepie

>made a video during early season 2 about why he did not like rick and morty

Hurr durr, you are wrong pewds, its good because reddit has not gone full retard over it yet

>made another video during season 3 about how the fanbase has gone full retard

BANDWAGGONER, WE ALL HATE RICK AND MORTY NOW SO YOU ARE COPYING US!!!!!!!!

Pewds literally did not like rick and morty before it was cool to shit on rick and morty.

Disney should never had cuts ties with PewDiePie.

Get em Pewdie

Based. Armond White of our generation.

Why is he talking like a retard?

What is even Pewdiepie anymore? He seems to be stuck in a loop of regurgitating memes and being "ironic".

>digimon trading card
I want an Andromon, can give pristine Seadramon or Centaurmon in exchange.

"poopboy"

So the normies hate it after all. Is it time, Sup Forums? Is it time for us to start loving SW again? I feel like I should now.

I want apocalymon and Piedmon

what's with the Ted Kazynssaisisci look

You're a retard lmfao.

>Yes I hate social justice

Literally /ourguy/

Was there ever any doubt?

Pewdiepie ruined youtube for smaller channels, he can eat shit.

The ad problems and over censorship happened because of him, thanks bro!

he's swedish

The screaming at vidoegames on the internet fad died. Now he's just trying to stay relevant.

sounds familiar

He’s made millions by talking like a retard. Why stop now?

YOU FUCKING NIGGER

thats his schtick, also he's swedish

>hates social justice
>hates interracial couples

it's stuck with him back when he still needed to scream like a retard in horror games to gain his audience

Spotted the disney'd picke rick

>Revenge of the Pewds

Disney shouldn't have broken that deal after the Wall Street Journal smear campaign.

this

fuck this swede

Welp guess Sup Forums can officially start being contrarian about it now and claim they liked it all along
t. assblasted literal who that doesn't get the views like poopypie

Felix I know you're reading this.

Do a meme review of the amerimutt meme. You can do it.

Other than pewdiepie never said that rick and morty sucks, on the contrary he likes it. He hates the fanbase though. Nice try.

>A literal nazi hates TLJ
Oh no, we can't lose the nazi audience

I bet you’re the guy who made the thread whining about “obvious Disney shills” on Sup Forums lmao

As if Disney would waste their time on a group that doesn’t pay to see movies

fucks going on with the beard? Is he turning into a radicalized muslim?

I really want him to do a review of Baneposting

I haven't watched it, but his opinions seem to corroborate RLM's at least in terms of jokes falling flat.

people will reply to this post unironically

wtf I love pewdiepie now

>quints of truth

That's exactly what I thought: since normies start hating SW Sup Forums will end up liking it.

its his knock off of filthy frank voice
its all he got, he isn't amusing any other way
he is that much of a faggot

I don't really get it. I thought it was better than SW7 at least.

The general story made sense even if it made some pretty awful comedy and made some universe breaking decisions.

I think SW7 should have received this backlash (map to luke skywalker plot doesn't make any sense, rey is way too good at everything), but I guess people were still nostalgia tripping then.

This guy seems pretty based, I've only paid attention to him since he called someone a nigger but I like how he genuinely seems to not give a fuck about anything

Fuck DRUMPF and fuck wh*te people!

Is... dare I say it... the white Armond white?

It's called being a man you soylent driven cuck.

If you really wanna know watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=-31CYrfMMTY

Speaking normally like you are speaking to your friend might sound good in theory but no one is going to watch your videos if you do that. So long story short: He speaks like that to capture your attention.

jesus, will Disney shills attack EVERYONE who has a negative opinion on the films? star wars definitely has the worst fan base I've ever seen

Yes, that makes total sense, middle-class white males with disposable income and nerdy tastes NEVER pay to go see sci-fi movies, especially not new installments in beloved childhood franchises that directly target their nostalgia.

Fucking moron

how is it his fault?

nah, there's nothing wrong with shitting on PoopDookiePee even you both agree on something for once.

MODS

He sounds like Bill Cipher in the beginning with those effects.

long story short thats all he has
otherwise he is talentless hack

How long now until Disney buys youtube?

>Disney fires Pewdiepie
>Pewdiepie shittalks their golden goose that is Star Wars

classic.

they'd have to buy google

>he is talentless hack
no truer words have ever been spoken.

no wonder why Sup Forumstards like them, as they're just as talentless.

It's not. It was that alabama nigger music video in which someone found ad that started it.

how long until disney buys google?

fuck if i know

The delusion of this website in general is ridiculous. People actually think companies pay them to post things on this website.

How stupid do you have to be?

what do you know?

bitconz boyz

How can one man be so based?

good review

How did Pewdie turn from a nedry cringe-inducing faggot into the next Hitler?

he stil is

Nice try, Disney.

Jews tried to shut him down and he's just retaliating

He went outside his swedish cuckshed and saw the world for what it really is.

He's made several videos about him being tired of faking happiness. This is the real him. There are probably ton of videos where he admits this.

I guess you haven't seen the movie. It's truly horrible. I will be genuinely surprised if it stays in theaters more than a month.

biggest youtuber shill trashes movie of the year. Mad disney didn't invite him to the premier for his anti Semitic "joke" stunt

>that means you hate social justice
>"that's right, I do"
Did he really say it? what the fuck?

This.

The RLM guys were just pointing a FEW problems and talking little about it.

>company's do not want to influence opinion on one of the most influential sites on the internet

This shithole literally got Trump the nomination.

No this is how Swedes actually act. Swedish youth is notoriously politically incorrect. You just don't know about it.

>anti Semitic "joke" stunt
Oy veyy!

Pewdiepie is based as fuck

he has truly become /ourlad/

then why do they keep voting for their own replacement by subhumans?

Why does he act like a 12 year old?

Multiple shills have come forward and named their employers in the past, actually.

There was one guy in particular who painted a pretty unpleasant picture of being initially contracted for things like posting pictures of Doritos on 9gag, but eventually being moved onto more ethically questionable projects on Sup Forums and reddit like PR campaigns trying to normalise heavily-armed police, and politically-charged memery in the lead-up to the 2016 US election

I remember the name Plug Media from a couple of years ago

Also, you should probably know that literally every shill says "haha as if anyone cares about Sup Forums" as soon as they're called out, kinda like how every outspoken homophobe is a closeted gay

Both him and Third Reich Mike called it a mess

That's not how "democracy" actually works, you don't get to vote on whether or not you're replaced, just which faggot grins at you from media while they do it.

well why i´d pay to see interracial couples or feminist hair lesbians or diversity? fuck all that shit i dont care its a war movie fuck your politics and fuck you

THE NORMALFAG UPRISING BEGINS
DAY OF THE MOUSETRAP NOW

Absolutely fukken based la

thats his audience

Sooo cringy, i dont get why he is turning into such spergy edgelord. He got everything in his live so far.

Sup Forums attacks pewds, but he agrees 100% with Sup Forumss take on tnj and it's going to reach probably 20 million people

so why don't they collectively snap and reclaim their country?

he started on Sup Forums you moron

Where does 100% live?

The Jewdestroyer strikes again

you ever saw how he used to be? He has matured quite a bit.