I live in a small city and I see asian girls on the street who are much better looking

I live in a small city and I see asian girls on the street who are much better looking.

Does Hollywood only cast ugly asians like Margaret Cho and Kelly Tran bc white women will be too intimidated if they see gorgeous asian women like Lee Sung Kyung?

Women aren't there just to appeal your lust, faggot.

I always wondered why the fasion industry always hires BORING AS FUCK faces who are typically border-line anorexic, then I figured this:

In normal clothing magazines the models are fucking hot and normal looking. Liberals can't stand standard beauty norms, so they had to take everyone that is a reject and call it 'modern fasion.'

Seriously, most fasion models are fucking 6/10.

Get the fuck out liberal commie. Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Why are there so many shills on this forum?

She was in the movie to appeal to homely "nerd" girls and coalburners, not you.

That's factually wrong.

God that Asian is ugly though. The got the hair right to emphasis the ugliness.

You're factually a virgin with a child brain.

>Does Hollywood only cast ugly asians like Margaret Cho and Kelly Tran bc white women...
Yes. White women are incredibly racist against Asian women.

It's actually the exact opposite. Hollywood casted this gremlin on the base of her uglyness. She represents the inner beauty, so she HAS to be ugly as fuck!

>talking shit about /our girl/ Kelly
Bunch of rude faggots.

Well her sister was alright since she wasn't a fat shit.
I mean, I have yellow fever and Rose is fucking repulsive.

>/our ______/
Heterosexual male adults don't post this meme. Therefore, you're not in a postion to speak for anyone but /soc/ and /lgbt/.

Is this the new Rose thread?

Woah nice argument!

Do you want everyone cast to be a model? Having average-looking people in movies is a good thing because it reflects reality better. This isn't 90210, grub.

The thing about Rose is, she's just a fuck pig to slap around. You're not supposed to look at her like an object of beauty. You're supposed to abuse women like this for personal gratification. Anything else you little kids need explained to you?

Women should be 10/10s with huge titties and nice hips.
Men should be avarage looking so I can self insert.

>he comes to Sup Forums for arguments
Reddit wants you back, intellectually insecure person. This site only exists to call retards what they are.

White liberal women. Key word: LIBERAL.

So true, was thinking that.

The charge is often made against the intelligentsia and other members of the anointed that their theories and the policies based on them lack common sense. But the very commonness of common sense makes it unlikely to have any appeal to the anointed. How can they be wiser and nobler than everyone else while agreeing with everyone else?

You know that we knew you were a chick from the start, right? Go back to buzzfeed please.

the whole movie is made for liberals, which is why it's a piece of shit

How do poor, trailer-bound southerners like you even find their way to this site? Honest question. Was there a link on Breitbart or something?

Precicely. I couldn't put it into words, well said!

And the funny thing is that they don't know that we know that. Liberals always think they're tricking everyone.

Why would he be a faggot if he's attracted to women?

I'm in Western Europe, and I don't read breitbart. It wasn't just a bad Star Wars movie, it was a bad movie period. American politics in movies is cancer.

Faggot =/= Gay person.
Have you never seen that episode of South Park?

Asian here

I think by the white people's standard the ugly asian girls are the cute ones, it's a weird point of view.

I've had long in depth discussion with my white friends and that seems to confirm that theory

also pic related is ugly by Asian standards

No they literally casted her sister who was much more attractive, what happens tho is they usually judge acting ability as well though.

But there was a pretty asian woman in the movie, OP. She had the misfortune (or the great fortune) of biting the bullet in the bomber bay.

>I'm in Western Europe
Then maybe go to your own website instead of acting like an unwanted refugee on mine? Better get used to American politics in all your media. Our position as your ruler is secure.

Thomas Sowell said it, I stole it
Visions of the Anointed, best book ever on this subject

You are in a complete state of decay, cramping up into isolationist ethnonationalism, and it's literally making us filthy rich.

>lies that subhumans have to tell themselves to feel better about having ancestors who were too stupid to join the winning team

I don't care about "the winning team", I couldn't give a fuck less about America, I care about living in a filthy rich country with a standard of living you write books about. This has been Trump's platform for 30 years, but I think he now too understands that it's just the way the world has been structured for the last 500 years.

Everyone lives to make Europe rich.

>I don't care about "the winning team"
Of course you don't. All the testosterone producing genes on your continent were destroyed during WWII. Didn't bother reading the rest of your inconsequential post.

I really don't care about any of that son, and your opinion is worth nothing to me.

Unlike living in one of the richest per capita nations of the world lol.

Are you still trying to talk to me, you superior? Talk about obsessed.

Did you really expect to see young attractive females in this SJW pandering shitshow? (Sure there were a couple of qts, but they died right away, I wonder why...)
user, feminists HATE intrasexual competition. They built a whole belief system to cope with the grief it causes them. Hence "le male gaze", "muh objectification" and all the useless crap they learned in their gender studies class (pic related)

You keep responding, and I like talking people like you down.

>You keep responding
>You

she's obviously some type of freak in the sheets to get thi spart

If you don't like me making fun of you, stop saying asinine shit.

Awww. You're pretending to be the dominant one here. How cute. Reply again, monkey.

>r-reply again.
Honestly, all you have to do is shut up. Just sit down, and be quiet. Good boy!

*pats you on the head*
Good monkey! Just like your grandfather! :)

>tfw we could have had this

>I always wondered why the fasion industry always hires BORING AS FUCK faces
maybe because it's run by gay men?

>*pats you on the head*
Do people still do this lol?

I WANT ROSE TO SHIT IN MY MOUTH

>pic related is ugly by Asian standards

This is the important point that I don't see brought up enough. How do these idiots expect their movie to succeed in China with a homely Vietnamese girl up front?

absolutely nothing wrong with a 4/10 chubster

cringe

>best sister dies instead

The movie would have been slightly better than the shit it is now if she was cast as Rose instead.

no, not really. still would've liked her to live tho

I don't know a single white person who thinks Margaret Cho is cute, though.

Those bombers made no fucking sense.

>Using bombs in space that rely on gravity to land on their targets
>Can't just pivot in space and launch the bombs, they have to fly directly over the dreadnought before they can drop
>Gravity also exists inside the ship somehow but I guess this is just a Star Wars thing
>Slow as fuck and also fragile to the point where TIE fighter blasts rip right through them
>Bombs are launched via a small remote control that could easily be lost as it is in the movie

If only there was something they could use to accelerate the bombs away from the bomber and towards their target, so that the slow weak-ass and valuable bombers could be used from a safe distance...

KILLKID IS IN DA HAUS

Kill yourself retard

I don't get this.
Handsome men are cast literally because men can sympathize, and women can desire.
Why is the other way around ANY question at all?

They rely on magnetism desu

Which begs the question why they don't just float back at the bomber itself. More cool than it is practical but it is probably explained away by some line from the cross sections book

fpbp

>'Bombs are armed'
>Bomber then gets hit
>Payload fucking detonates and wipes out most of the bombing wing

here's an idea, maybe wait till the bombs are away before arming them

>Bothering with bombs when they have hyperdrives

Then tell us what she's doing here. This girl hasn't starred in anything, not even a TV series. The only thing we got from her is some youtube clips for college humor. Tell me how they found her.

>Strap a hyperdrive to an inert chunk of tungsten
>Point at what you want rekt and light the fuse

Sir Isaac Newton, the deadliest motherfucker in space.

>Already have Y-wings, which are canonically old busted-ass rust buckets that are slow but relatively sturdy
>Retire them in favour of using even slower, more fragile and less practical bombers

> Having average-looking people in movies is a good thing because it reflects reality better.
A Space fantasy film has to reflect reality? Films are a visual medium, of course attractive people are more preferable to see in movies.