HAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHA

Kinda saw that one coming, and frankly this will increase the watchability/listenability of a lot of things.

who

He does not seem like a nice person. Didn't he beat the shit out of some Uber driver just because the guy supported Trump? Seems like a psychopath to me.

Another jew, what a shock.

Is that the leftie who was going to forcibly indoctrinate kids in his fantasies? He set my alarm bells ringing from the off, most of that type do.

Why does the authors name look like someone just randomly smashed at the keys?

>consensual sex
>omg but he was rough!!

Oh thank god. I hate this guy. All his lines in everything are 100% quips. Even in fucking How To Train Your Dragon.

I hate his voice

Kek

Another virtue signaling lefty jew turns out to be a rapist? Wow I'm shocked.

fake news

all you had to do was donate

His twitter icon is really unsettling. staring at you with his cold dead eyes

Who is paying you to lie and shill that people are Jewish when they aren't? Serious question. Who is paying you?

He claims that the uber driver is trying to extort him for money.

Coincidentally he also claims that this latest allegation is also an attempt to discredit him.

It's amusing that polinas SJWs have dropped the facade that they aren't SJWs, and are now trying to character assassinate any man baselessly accused of something.

Well his mother's a clinical psychologist and his father's an attorney. Plus he's got the curly hair and soulless dead eyes, with teeth that have been fashioned for sinking into the flesh of gentiles. Seems pretty Jewish to me

Shit up t.j. Miller

He actually is, at least by genetics.

>T.J Miller claimed this was a joke