ITT: Sup Forums in the 50s

ITT: Sup Forums in the 50s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XApaRIOIMXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I sure am glad the Nazis are dead and their hateful ideology won't ever rise again.

KINO?

It's painful to think what consecuences our actions will have in the future.

i hear talk of a new station coming to the area

just imagine: FIVE channels to choose from

>KINO
Fuck off nazi, you lost.

Lynching niggers is fun.

Thank god capitalism is on its way out

>tfw can't afford a wife
feels bad man

Fpbp

Movies aren't as good as they were in the 1930s.

Daily reminder all movies are propaganda, and we should secure the future for white races.

Just get a job pumping gas and you'll be able to afford 2 homes with a family each

Im afraid i was very, very, drunk.

Fucking communists

I also hope our nation's white percentage stays above 90%, didn't fight Nazis to get taken over by foreigners.

Let's see 'em Sup Forums

I saw a naked boobie on a film today, god damn, I think I'll fail my no fap challenge

And which movie would that be? Asking for a friend.

"Era Lui... si si!" I think was the name. There was a god-tier pair of bonga-longas belonging to some amateur actress named Sophia Loren. I don't know her, but maybe she will be something in the future.

Radio is still best

Why do you refuse to live in the modern world? The cinema can offer far more than your typical old and tired radio drama.

nothing but fucking commie shills ITT

Gunsmoke is the best radio show
youtube.com/watch?v=XApaRIOIMXo

Now we have to worry about all the communists in Hollywood and the Jews that run that den of leeches!

Have we actually found CapeKino?

50 million of my brothers and sisters were killed in Europe and you people don't care.
I lost my mother when she was only 7 in a concentration camp

>Jews
>Hollywood
>1950s

Are you retarded? Jews have been a dominant force in Hollywood since the early 1900s.

They've been in it from the start.

Any kinos about kill the reds?

Few more years and you'll be living it.

[citation needed]
Nevermind this board is filled with revisionist faggots.

The main reason why Jews run Hollywood is that they got in on the ground floor back when movies were considered "low art" and actors were treated with the same respect as prostitutes. They literally built Hollywood from the ground up. And they are nepotistic and tribalistic which explains why they have maintained control of Hollywood power structures since their inception.

I'm watching White Christmas with my wife right now. No profanity, no drugs, no pre/extra-marital sex, no "happy holidays" bullshit. Just a great Christmas music.

Gosh, Eddie why do you think Dad hit mom over dinner? Golly Gee that was whacky

mods!

>That will be $15 plus tip

Fuck this jap bastard

You're a traitor just for eating their food. Have you forgotten that those jap bastards raped our woman just a few years ago?

holy fuck, drive-in theaters are retarded, why are they getting so popular?