Who is going to replace Hugh Jackman?

Who is going to replace Hugh Jackman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z2VZ_OGz0RU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A black guy.

A lesbian woman who broadly misses the point of the character, if Marvel comics has anything to say.

the Hugh Jackman.exe vocaloid

no need to hire new actors when you can just digitally recreate the old ones.
and since they;re not real people you're not actually hiring an actor meaning the actor's guild can suck it

A little girl.

A short gruff canadian actor who spent several years in japan, worked as a mercenary, love beer, sideburns and cigars.

Also, he's a terrible actor and every second he's on screen it's an agony for the viewer.

>be manlet superhero
>every actor that resembles you is a lanklet

What a cruel fate.

Blah blah blah, too expensive.

>the point of the character
being a grumpy mary sue old white guy?
that would be hard for a dyke woman.

will her bones grow? or is she fucked and cursed to be an indestructible loli forever

robert pattinson
Decent actor, just need to send him into a dark alley to have the shit kicked out of him to make him more rugged.

to be fair there just arent many decent manlet actors, hollywood doesnt really let them move up unless its as a comedic sidekick
>I use to work for a talent agency
>we basically shredded any guys info who was under 5'10

There are actually a lot of manlet actors.

most of those guys are shit and noone cares about or got there start years ago before current hollywood settled in.

Okay. There are still lots of short actors in "current Hollywood".
Not sure why we're talking about "current Hollywood" anyway when anybody who would portray Wolvie would probably be in their 40s at the very least, and the lanklet that sparked this discussion is fucking 86 years old.

Not that I don't trust your expertise in some shitty agency that casts for internet ads, but I'm pretty sure there are tons of Hollywood actors under 5'10,

you're a deluded peice of shit .

> if Marvel comics has anything to say.

dont worry they dont, thats why the movies make money and the comics dont

What the fuck
>implying I have any intention of being an actor

Legitimately not a bad idea, they could start with him young if they want to, or age him up with makeup and CGI if not. And Robert is a pretty based guy.

Danzig please god let it happen this time

Tom Hardy or Karl Urban.

I really support this. Robert is based as hell, and hopefully this would help him shed the Twilight game that has ruined his career.

>mary sue

He's a fuck up with infinite retries

i hope you fucking die in agony.

>most of those guys are shit
>shit
>Robin Williams

Jesus Christ you're taking this Sup Forums thing way too seriously. Step away from the computer, friend.

Jake Gyllenhaal
youtube.com/watch?v=z2VZ_OGz0RU

A Huge Act Man