Only 3 seasons

>only 3 seasons
>does a better job than any other show in existence when it comes to fleshing out a community of side characters

Are you glad there was no season 4? Was Honor the perfect last episode? Would it have gone to shit?

I want the show to have more seasons because the ideas Stamatopoulos had sound very interesting.

Fleshed out?
90% of Morel Orel characters were one dimensional either hate mongering or ignorant.
Sure most of them had part of their lives that was dramatic or fucked up that had you kinda sympathize, but really.

>first 2 seasons
>fun black comedy, poignant satire
>3rd season
>SUDDENLY DEPRESSION AND EVERYTHING IS SHIT AND WE ARE SERIOUS NOW LETS GET EMOTIONAL
Granted it actually kinda worked but you can't say that it didn't feel like a sudden turn.
And I felt that the ending was ok.
Καλη η φαση που φτιαξες Σταματοπουλε

>but you can't say that it didn't feel like a sudden turn
I can and will because you seem to forget Nature parts 1 and 2, where everything started to turn more serious and you could feel the show getting darker throughout.

>god is le dumb and doesn't exist!
>le spaghetti monster face

MMM

I WOULD LIKE TWO EGGS,

FRIED,

AND EXTRA SLITHERYYYYY

>he only watched the first season

I just wished the final season had been given 20 episodes like originally planned so that Dino could've given the show a better ending.
Although he originally planned the show's transition into full on depression and characterisation to be more gradual over five seasons.

We needed the full 5 planned seasons.

Season 3 was so rushed, it's not even fair.

The most likeable secondary character is a reverend, and Orel's honest faith is what ultimately earns him his happy ending. Rick and Morty's just a few threads up.

It was always there since the 1st season's Christmas episode. Nature is the big, intentional turning point, which is why the depressing 3rd season is all linked to both it and, ultimately, the first season's finale. It's pretty well planned out, when you look at it as a whole.

I feel it worked better the way it turned out. Any more gradual and the change in tone would have probably been less welcome.

No you idiot, its about a man figuring out that he was approaching his faith wrong and ultimately fixing that in the end in order to find true happiness.

Has anyone read Trent? I think Dino said it used unused idea for Moral Orel? Is it good?

>reverend orell and his daughter in christmas
>together and drinking hot cocoa
>they are both happy

im really glad they got one of the best endings, they deserve to be happy

that episode with the eggs fucked me up

was that the episode "alone" because that was the most fucked up episode of them all

the nurse having a breakdown
the teacher and the rapist... holy shit

That episode was fucked but I'm talking about "nesting" where Clay revealed is Oedipal urges.

actually that happened because [as] saw their success after season 2 and gave the team more leeway

>Christcucks disliking cartoons.
Woah is this new??

wtf is that filename

>I literally never watched this show