Thoughts on the relationship between Steven and Connie?

Thoughts on the relationship between Steven and Connie?

It can be cute, but it's also kind of boring.
Winter Forecast was a great episode though.

Its shit like the rest of the show.

It's time to take it to R18.

When are they going to do anything remotely romantic? They're clearly in a romantic relationship, but they haven't done anything couples do since they f̶u̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ fused.

Does Stevonnie have a dick?

Depends who was more dominant during the fusion.

By far one of the better romances in fiction, if only for the fact they actually share interests.

That's one of the most common failings of a romance in my opinion. How specifically do they spend time together? This one actually bothers to show the answer to that question.

Steven is in the body of an a seven year old so I doubt it. The guy's balls haven't even dropped and considering how fat he is I don't think he can even see his dick

to be fair their only common interest is the gem shit. Steven doesn't even go to school, you take away all the gem/alien stuff and they have literally nothing in common

And yet their chemistry is the best in the show. There's plenty of people I have a lot in common with but we still don't get along.

Meant for

>And yet their chemistry is the best in the show.

Well what do we have to compare it to? Ruby and Sapphire's toxic codependency? Pearl crying because she's still in love with Greg dead wife? Lars and Sadie?

Whichever you want her to have.

The protagonist has a stable love interest. They are not going to pull any AT shit. It will not be forced. It will not derail the plot. Therefore, it is okay.

>music
>fantasy books
>tv shows
>movies
>video games
See, this is what happens when you critique a show you don't watch. You come off as a moron. There are entire episodes that's strictly about their relationship, with the gems being either peripheral, or absent entirely.

I swear, this board... Almost makes me miss 2006.

Gay

Sugar is a weeb. So yes. It has both.

way better

It's been 4 seasons so far. They really should just seal the deal.

>in four years connie is going to be going to college and wanting chad cock while Steven is still watching shows about crying fruit and being coddled by the gems

He's going to get cucked so hard. Not being able to have an erection and having a micro penis is kind of a deal breaker for most women.

We have Rose and Greg to compare to.

I've been wondering this too. Did I miss something or have they yet to even kiss? It's starting to feel like it's becoming just a good friendship and less of a couple relationship.

>he fell for the "women actually want sex" meme

Connie's 12, and Steven is like 8 mentally. Romance can wait, there's nothing wrong with their current relationship.

>>music
>>fantasy books
>>tv shows
>>movies
>>video games

Welcome to every child growing up ever.

>"I like TV and video games and music and music!

>>he fell for the "women actually want sex" meme

Yeah you don't have to have sex with them. Just spend time with them and keep them happy. And let their boyfriend fuck them.

I will laugh my actual fucking ass off if they condone cuckolding

u w0t m8

I was talking about women's preferences, not your dick's.

>having a micro penis
You suuure user?

>I was talking about women's preferences

You know about the female perspective user? You been reading cosmo?

It depends on the woman.

he hasn't hit puberty and is fat

he probably doesn't even know he has a dick because it's been lost to his folds

no, I just have a brain, unlike you
male cope

Technically he already had.

Maybe they just don't want sex with you?

Bobby and Connie at least said the words "date" and "boyfriend". They didn't fuck-on screen and hell they barely even kissed. But they were at least very aware and very open that they were in fact a couple.

Even little kids will have a boyfriend or girlfriend that parents end up thinking is innocent and cute. Connie and Steven still feel like they're at this stage where if Greg goes, "Oh! So Connie is your girlfriend?" they'll both blush and nervously laugh. Bobby never did that shit if someone asked him about his Connie. He would proudly say yes.

The most these two have ever really done is hold hands. Why not do more of that at the least?

ad hom

>The most these two have ever really done is hold hands. Why not do more of that at the least?

They are old enough to be in high school so there really is no excuse
what no, I'm sure he's right. Women don't really want to have sex! He's totally right, they have no interest in sex at all.
You can't seriously come in here and say women don't want to have sex.

Yeah it is. I'm insulting you.

no shit it's an ad hom you're being insulted retard

You leave him alone he is just defending Steven's honor! You fucking plebs just don't understand!

Super adorable and perfect.

Why does Tumblr bold and italicized words and phrases as if they're being profound over-analyzing this shit? It comes across as a 20-year old who took one psychology class and talking to me about how they totally understand what's wrong with people now.

oh wait that's where that's from?

Because most Tumblr users are teenage girls.

still a fallacy, you can't just say "teehee insult" and change that

My favorite part is how Stevony is supposed to be incredibly beautiful almost to the extent of a siren yet she's a fucking tranny lol

Connie looks pretty cute in Star vs style.

Id love to see Connie go on adventures with Star and Marco. I mean her and Steven are as old as them. They just seem way younger because the show is chibifying them and Steven acts like a toddler

>what no, I'm sure he's right. Women don't really want to have sex! He's totally right, they have no interest in sex at all.
>You can't seriously come in here and say women don't want to have sex.
If the fact that women do not want, like, or enjoy sex in any way, shape, or form is news to you, you are not old enough to be allowed on Sup Forums.

Maybe it's a pseudo-hemaphrodite sort of thing? Pseudos are literally more feminine than any woman.

>the more humanoid the better the fusion
...was SU a HFY show all this time? Shit might get interesting.

Anyone want to guess on what type of person this guy looks like?

Connie's alright but I've always had my hopes set on a different horse.

I'm still hoping.

>the show is chibifying them
no idea what you are talking about

Aside from that one scene in the donut shop, I see no evidence of this being the case. Besides, she was wet when that happened, it made her look better.

Ship it, but don't even expect it to ever be remotely canon.

>teehee neckbeard
Maybe Sup Forums should start enforcing that age restriction somehow.

There's a very good explanation for that.

Fucking disgusting.

Did you forget about the dance?

What are you talking about? This show has mad standards for style and quality

>when the SU thread inevitably turns to shitting on the animation quality

I think you just mean quality

Are you saying Doug doesn't know his own daughter?

It's cute.

>BUT GUYS WE HAMFISTED IN ANIME REFERENCES, DOESN'T THAT MAKE UP FOR THE SHIT QUALITY ND THE INSANE HIATUSES?

You it's a puppy love crush.Your point ?

>Kiki's delivery service
I'm so fucking mad they could have had Lapis not only interacting with humans for once but actually make any semblance of a reference

>the best relationship in the show is teenage puppy crush

not to mention the episodes where their relationship does progress make no sense

Thank you! I mean fuck how was a Lapiz/Kiki episode not crazy obvious? There's nothing wrong with anime references if you do them right. There's actually good potential for episodes like that that also develop characters

but the show lacks the talent for anything like that

I mean fuck it's gotten so bad

as someone that doesn't watch this show, someone please explain what the fuck I am looking at

are they being held hostage?

Now that I think about it Connie and Steven's relationship is the only one that isn't toxic as fuck around others or to each other

>Rose and Greg
Hid a fuckton from him
>Pearl and Greg
See Greg
>Lars and Sadie
Self explaintory
>Ruby and Sapphire
Cannot stand to be seperated and when are seperated they cannot think about anything else or care about what's around them (prior to the Gem Zoo)

Sugar can't write relationships to save her life. The best relationship in the show is a teenage puppy love fling.

Hiatuses isn't their fault,at least.

Well if you think about she does a great job of writing shitty relationships which may have been a point of Season 1

Then all artistic merit flew off and tried to make everything look "good" except Lars, they really hate

Define "best".

In relation to the others on the show

Oh yeah! Definitely worse than hero boy cuck and blue bird cuck! Keep fighting that good fight, user!

>Implying Rigby's relationship and manning the fuck up and becoming a respectful father isn't great

In a vacuum, what makes it "best"?

After Mordecai left based CJ I stopped watching, honestly. I'm sure it got better toward the end but I don't feel any strong desire to watch it anymore.

Finale was fucking fantastic though

You should at least watch that

Holy shit why does Sup Forums get so triggered about this scene

It is the only relationship that does not harm others around them nor withholds information from each other

>Cannot stand to be seperated and when are seperated they cannot think about anything else or care about what's around them

nigga, Hit the Diamond was obviously played for laughs

> he didn't have a teenage chibi phase

t. Virgin who has never had a girlfriend

I'm more refering to Key Stone Motel

I see what you mean.
Personally I don't think a relationship must be "good" for it's depiction to be good. You know what I mean?

It's an episode title based around a Studio Ghibili reference that has nothing to do with title in question outside of having a pizza delivery girl

Instead it is full of pointless references that aren't even subtle with nothing intresting about them. Do you even know what pic in question is

I'll try.

Shopping is a lot like horse racing, you know. You walk in, pick one you like, put up it's hopes into it, and you either win and feel good for a bit or you feel like an idiot.

Then the next one comes along and it happens all over again.

I wish I had a relationship like that.

Sie has both.

>The guy's balls haven't even dropped

That would suggest a medical issue, since they're supposed to do so before birth.

because they forgot what anime they were even trying to pay homage to. Like imagine if they were trying to do a reboot or code lyoko episode for SU and then at the very end they made SU do the batman pose

It doesn't make any sense from the perspective of the rest of the show. It's jarring to the extent of being a non sequitur and it's the final scene of the show

>Shopping is a lot like horse racing, you know. You walk in, pick one you like, put up it's hopes into it, and you either win and feel good for a bit or you feel like an idiot.

Not really a good horse race when you know which is going to win most of the time. Canon couples tend to be set in stone/be obvious in many shows. Sure there'd be the occasional left field reveal or break up but for the most part many stories you can tell who will go with who at least in this genre of entertainment.

You know Steven can shapeshift, right? He could give himself a horse cock if he felt like it.

An autistic homosexual child and his girl best friend.

Did you see her? She had dome killer moves, of course people were in awe.