Soooooo....... This is a thing now??

Soooooo....... This is a thing now??

Ads in comic books have been a thing for quite a while, yes.

When did they start printing them sideways?

unfortunately

there's a reason everyone hates DC

Nick Spencer pls

Watchmen was a cancer that ushered in an era of grim dark bullshit.

Geoff Johns, pls.

Sorry for the sideways pic. I, uh, don't internet so well. And pure disgust compromised my ability to concentrate on what I was doing when trying to post this abomination.

Also called, comics that are worth reading today

No, retards who treated Watchmen as the be all, end all of comics are cancer.

>Also called, comics that are NOT worth reading today

fixed that for ya buddy

It's just a comic, man. Get over yourself.

The shills are out in full force lately

>1 Cent has been deposited in your account.

Aren't Watchmen part of the DC multiverse?

>be all, end all

bell end

Yep

oh, cover?

They never were until now, apparently.

Earth-4, 'Pax Americana', is sort of a Watchmenized version of Charlton-Earth, which Watchmen was loosely based on (Captain Atom/Dr.Manhattan, Peacemaker/Comedian, Blue Beetle/Nite Owl, Nightshade/Silk Spectre, etc).

silly user, interns don't get paid

>Everyone

I understand. I feel the same way looking at your post you Reddit fuck.

What is this faggot even worked up about

I agree, I despise Watchman (and Moore in general) for his bleak, hopeless, joyless writting, the level of pretension. Other writers I hate, Frank Miller, Azzerello, Morrison (though to a lesser degree)

Bleh all you worried about Watchmen getting screwed with and hear zi am hoping I don't have to deal with these shitty characters appearing frequently in my fun DC superheroes stories.

What? Ads in comics or Watchmen in the DCU?

The former has been around for decades and the latter has been there for almost a year

>I, uh, don't internet so well
Man, the summerfags are early

So.. You just have shit taste?

t. Quesadilla

watchmen's a good comic, not the best, you dont gotta hate it because of shitty fans

nice bait

can somebody explain this watchmen crossover to me

I don't hate DC, but I am pulling more Marvel than them by one comics. They're good, but they don't have a lot that I care about, and the whole watchmen bit is honestly one of the weaker bits about Rebirth and not the reason why I decided to add some DC to my weekly pull list.