LANDIS NEXT

LANDIS NEXT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/weismanjake/status/942874390403809280
youtube.com/watch?v=6avaIKaMVF4
thewrap.com/max-landis-accused-of-mysogeny-for-protagonist-female-in-arrival/
jezebel.com/screenwriter-bro-just-might-be-hollywoods-biggest-fuck-1440597536
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

REDLETTERMEDIA SEXUAL HARASSMENT UNIVERSE WHEN?

I mean his dad's not much of a saint either.

twitter.com/weismanjake/status/942874390403809280

MAX LANDIS will probably see this because he probably posts here and on Twitter, I can't wait to see his reaction.

Ok but how is his child beheader dad powerful?

Not defending Landis but Weisman looks like a pissy faggot himself

Good, Landis is a fucking piece of shit. I hope he gets taken down. If the fucking justice department actually worked in this country then he wouldn't have even been born since his dad would have been in jail for decapitating those Vietnamese kids

Why do people hat Landis in the first place? He's a cuck shitter who writes bad movies but doesn't that describe all of them?

Is he a rapist?

literally got away with triple homicide

>block some faggot complaining about subtweeting while subtweeting
>"lmao, thin skinned i thought he was a comedian? xD"
Trust me, the blocked cuck is seething right now.

Years ago there already were talks about him being a cunt to his sexual partners

Im loving this Jew civil war

Mike Drucker seems to be the worst of the three. His twitter is swamped in "FUCK DRUMPF" bullshit and he writes for Bill Nye Saves the World.

We don't. He's literally /ourguy/.

he used to write posts on his imdb page, pretending to be someone else.

No idea what the OP tweet might be referring too, but recently there were some articles calling him for being sexist and shit, when all he did was say in an interview he thought it was strange how girls threw themselves at him simply because he's kinda famous and maybe could help their careers (which he can't, since he doesn't have that much influence in the films he writes.)

To be fair, the "worst person alive" to a jew could be someone who missed a Mastercard payment. We really have no way of knowing what he did.

Hollywood's criminal statute goes like this:

>touching woman vagoo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>amti-semitism>>>>>>>>>touching a man's dick>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>raping a child>>>>>>>>>>>>murder

You can't really call someone a psycopath and not back it up.

you think max landis raped any children?

pretty sure in hollywood anti-semitism tops molesting

> >murder
It was a just a boating accident!

>Jew/Hollywood Civil War
Dubs have spoken, someone make the poster

What happened? Did Max Landis get accused of sexual assault? I was 100% sure he was a gay.

Fuck off not "Hollywood"

JEW CIVIL WAR

this is some schoolyard shit, all these soyboys act like such bitter children its insane, why not go to reporter or press charges? nope, make ambiguous loose statements on twitter like a teenage girl on myspace, the soyboy meme is real

>he was a gay.

he is a soyboy incarnate

he touched elijah wood's wendy's ad

Is there anything more pathetic than tweeting "I know some shit y'all, but not gonna say it . How is this person not exposed though???"

This is what Max gets for LANDING /ourgirl/ Jenny.

Max Landis is the epitome of the uncreative nepotism that is the cancer upon the industry. Max himself is an enormous dickhead (like most of these cocksuking hipster types in the westcoast) thinking that his shallow and banal ideas are somehow good and gloating about how he's such a smart person. When in fact there is not a single creative bone in him yet he will never see it because his muh daddy connections will always keep him afloat. We could have someone actually talented writing movies, but instead we have Max - the faggot jewish spawn whom should gassed, and not because he's and huge faggot or a jew, but because of the crimes he committed against cinema.

>Hollywood personality, son of Old Hollywood personality is a self-important manchild! More at 9!

The only criticisms these lefty poofs have is that he criticises the poorly written Rey and the slut from Arrival

Fuck these people

>whiny/snarky Hollywood Jews are going after a Hollywood Jew who's slightly less snarky than them
I would bet money Jake and Mike have just as many, if not more, skeletons as Max.

Please let this be real.
I want RLM to apologize for ever being considered friendly with this retard

I don't know. Surely being basically born into the industry helps, but it seems Landis writes a ton of shit and shops it around like hell and only 1 out of two dozens of his projects ends up getting someone interested. If it was nepotism he'd had an easier job, and Dirk Gently wouldn't be fucking cancelled now

Chronicle was a legitimately good movie

and he was only the writer for that and thats the only decent thing he has been apart of everything else has been shit

CORRECT

>I can't wait to see his reaction.
Personally I find the less I see of him the better, reaction or no.

Is he going to watch Like Father, Like Son? Is kore-eda kino

>I want RLM to apologize
lel

>found footage
>rips off animes
>"legitimately good"
Negative.

>>rips off animes
>anime(s)

Dirk Gently is a massive pile of shit though.

Reminder the second seaosn of dirk gently has a wise sage character say the line "you are not your name, your name is just a sound people make to refer to you!"

>written by max landis

That's a very Douglas Adams thing to say, though. What's wrong with it?

>written by max landis

What has Max Landis done?
I know about his dad, but know next to nothing about Max.

He has a career entirely because of his father.

So it's not what it's said, but who said it? Ok then

He's written movies, some better than others. He has a very loud and obnoxious personality, but if you can filter out the noise he seems like a decent guy with legit things to say

youtube.com/watch?v=6avaIKaMVF4

Max Landis literally has nothing else to him but the name "Landis." Born with literally any other name and he'd be no one, like he should be.

reminder max landis posts on Sup Forums

Why does this make him a psychopath and 'worst person alive' though?
Surely there's more.

I'm not talking about or acknowledging the clickbait tweet.

Sounds like blunt honesty to me. You know that isn’t allowed.

The success of Animal House and The Blues Brothers turned John Landis into a Hollywood bigshot and the success of Trading Places guaranteed The Twilight Zone movie incident wouldn't kill his career.

I wish people would stop being so vague about Max Landis. I've seen industry people subtweeting him for about 2 years now, but nobody ever gets into specifics and I wish that they would so he could get sent away and I'd never have to hear about him ever again.

Max Landis is a bioengineered masterpiece made to possess 0% self-awareness. Even the lowest recorded score of self-awareness was still within the 3-4% range, but scientists managed to create a human being with absolutely zero perspective on himself, and they named him Max Landis.

Here's another subtweet about Max and I've seen other ones that I'm pretty sure were about him.

Someone really needs to sack up and just say what he's done, or at least leak it to one of those blind item websites.

kek

He made a video about the rumors going around about him a while ago.

Whatever it is I'm sure it's no worse than beheading a middle aged man and two small asian children.

>They're literally pulling a fucking Corey Feldman
Jesus Christ, just say the goddamn name and actually tell us what he's done or just shut the fuck up. If you're that really worried about libel or career backlash then go to some professional news outlet which has experience in dealing with these type of things and let them break the story.

Hi Max!

We don't. His movies are shit but he's/ourjew/, like Benny Shapiro.

Landis liked TLJ. He deserves to go down for that alone.

How is he /ourjew/ ? The only people I would think of labeling that is Mel Brooks or maybe Jon Stewart. Oh, and Shatner.

Holy shit, I just realised this means that the first definitive sex pervert to appear on RLM won't be Rich Evans. Incredible.

>he's/ourjew/

There's no such thing as /ourjew/ you absolute mong.

Shoulda never allied with the SJWs Max. They didnt love you like we did

When did Sup Forums turned into TMZ?

*kvetches in your path*

jesus christ fuck off max, you do this every thread, especially the ones you make yourself claiming you're not so bad. you're a fucking terrible writer propped up by nepotism.

Jon Stewart is the literal opposite of /ourjew/. He's first into the oven.

Landis is the sort of fuckwit that would post on Sup Forums and he showed up on RLM.

Mel Brooks is too good for us.

Max "Children Chopper" Landis
Max "Free chopper rides" Landis
Max "Helicopter Haircut" Landis
Max "my dad is a helicopter parent" Landis.
Max "kill the gook with a CH-47 Chinook" Landis
Max "get to the choppa" Landis.
Max ''slaughter them all'' Landis
Max "Heads will Roll" Landis
Max "Dad wanted me to get a head" Landis
Max "Nebrotism" Landis
Max "Fly Lower" Landis
Max "Get to the Choppa" Landis
JOHN 'CHOP THE TOP AND WATCH EM DROP' LANDIS
John "when the chopper goes wild, we kill another child" Landis.
Max "when the chopper goes wild, we kill another child" Landis.
Max "kid clipper Jr." Landis
Max "son of the flying guillotine" Landis
Max "fly low, sweet chariot. daddy's gonna cut off your head" Landis.
John "full body bris" Landis
Max "Slicer and Dicer, with a side of rice-er" Landis
Max "uptomyknees in the blood of two kids and a guy" Landis
Max "If there's an epicanthic fold, put them in the ground cold" Landis
Max "China Syndrome" Landis
Max "Stunt double? Just hire twins" Landis
Max "How do I get this helicopter to" Landis
Max "I can't" Landis
Max "Spin around, and Cut them Down" Landis
max "my dad killed people" landis
Max 'pop their top like ol pop' Landis
Max "I suck dick while my dad kills for kicks" Landis
Max "Kids aren't bad helipads" Landis
Max "My dad directed Blues Brothers and loves crying Vietnamese mothers" Landis
Max "how do I" Landis
Max "Twilight Zone is covered with children's bones" Landis
Max "They broke my fall, but it killed them all" Landis
Max "i feel glad when i kill jennifer jason leigh's dad" Landis
Max "kid killing yid" Landis.
Max "Yellow peril" Landis
Max "gleefully spins propeller penis to Landis hate" Landis
Max "Death from above" Landis
Max "Asian Abrasion" Landis
Max "daddy thinks it's alright as long as the chinks die at night" Landis

thewrap.com/max-landis-accused-of-mysogeny-for-protagonist-female-in-arrival/

He made his own bed

What about all of Goebells side pieces?

what's so wrong about listing off your film credits to someone else in the biz?

I mean Max is a piece of shit but why did the writer of that post point out that 1 particular incident? It it to make Landis seem egotistical?

/cel/ has existed longer than you have been on Sup Forums.

no matter what the mods do

>john landis
>powerful

>written in 2013
No wonder he went down the Numale path. He's another creep hiding his perviness behind estronaut status.

I wish, but in reality it's probably just more butthurt over the mary sue comments

jezebel.com/screenwriter-bro-just-might-be-hollywoods-biggest-fuck-1440597536

^lmfao. feminists are sensitive bunch.

#powerful as in "wow so gay and proud"

Landis doesn't seem to have actually done anything wrong other than be a dick to some sensitive hollywood douche bags. Would be interesting to see if anything more substantial does come out though.

Grow some balls and say the name you spineless coward. If anything does come out he will be the first to blow his own trumpet despite talking about it in such a pathetic passive aggressive way.

I actually agree with him here. His criticism of Arrival is valid yet some wench over at a SJW rag twisted into him being misogynist purely because Arrival has a female lead, which clearly wasn't what Landis was criticizing.

>the one thing that’s changed is certain chicks, which only started happening very recently, when they find out i’m a director, will open up a lot quicker.

you mean their legs?

>everything – their legs, their personality. they’ll start crying to you in an instant.

oh god, why?

>because they’re trying to leave an impression.

does it leave an impression?

>yea, but it’s people doing a bad job at leaving a good impression. for example, extras on my set would just throw it at me hard in a way that i’ve never experienced. i mean everyone’s had that thing where you’re like making eye contact with someone at a party and you it’s on, but this was different than that. this was chicks coming up to me and being like ‘what’re you doing at lunch? i’ll come to your trailer!’

~~~

based max lol

i love how jezebel twists this around and makes him seem like a predator lmao

I know. He still allied with the SJW-types and look where it got him?

They eat men. If you are a man and you befriend the SJW circle prepare for your death

It's a strong 7 but if it's the best Max Landis has done, it says something about the general quality of his work

same thing

JEWS ROCK

fuck off, Max

>Read the twitter comments
>All they're saying is that he's a cunt because he doesn't like Mary Sues

>Why does this make him a psychopath and 'worst person alive' though?

His haircut gets him close to that. Nobody cuts their hair like that or dyes it those colors without having serious mental problems.

Sup Max

Your father is a murderer.

Nigger I'm not even defending him
Just saying none of the people replying seem to have any real reason as to calling him a terrible person, probably because they're not industry insiders

Is this why he went so insanely left over the last few years? He seemed like a wild man back in the day that didn't give a fuck but overnight he became a bleeding heart.

Tweet makes it sound like he’s a literal rapist, lmao I know this woman, I’ve listened to podcasts she’s been on and she’s the most vapid person you can imagine, your typical starved for attention LA brainlet.