Street artist blanket the streets with "She Knew" posters

Is Meryl Streep finished in this NuHollywood?

>It hurt to be attacked by Rose McGowan in banner headlines this weekend, but I want to let her know I did not know about Weinstein's crimes, not in the 90s when he attacked her, or through subsequent decades when he proceeded to attack others.I wasn't deliberately silent. I didn't know. I don't tacitly approve of rape. I didn't know. I don't like young women being assaulted. I didn't know this was happening.I don't know where Harvey lives, nor has he ever been to my home.I have never in my life been invited to his hotel room.

>I have been to his office once, for a meeting with Wes Craven for 'Music of the Heart' in 1998. HW distributed movies I made with other people.

>She knew.

LGTSS

She'll parlay her liberal good girl points into leniency for complicity in rape and in the support of the child rapist Poanki

Caspere knew this.

Who's that

Academy Award politics are getting brutal.

good

Does she expect anyone to believe it?
>I didn't know
>He needed me more than I needed him

She probably did know, as did a LOT of other people who have yet to be named.

Didn’t rose McGowan also know like years earlier? What about Angelina Jolie who has admitted to knowing for years?

Trump is behind this

I find it hard to believe that somebody of Streep's stature and standing in Hollywood would have never heard any of the ubiquitous rumors about the legendarily libidinous Weinstein.

#MENTOO

New

SHE KNEW.

is Meryl officially /ourgirl/?

NO ITS THE RUSHIANS HOOOONK

her career is already dead

literally everyone knew this is retarded

seth mcfarland made jokes about harvey raping people at an awards show years ago

As do a lot of other people user. Very fishy.

McGowan probably learned about it when he was raping her

Good post I like your vocabulary

No shit she knew. Everyone knows. Literally everyone in Hollywood knows, because that's how Hollywood works. The entire fucking thing is a sham of pedophiles, rapist drug addicts who do nothing but use the glitz, glam and money to do wretched things to other wormlike wannabes.

>BTC QR code
Fucking hipster faggots

yeah but she also talked about it for years, right? Just everybody thought she was a nutcase

>I did not know
>I didn't know
>I didn't know
>I didn't know this was happening
Methinks the lady dost protest too much.

she says awkwardly repeats "I didnt know" an awful lot for someone who isnt lying

Who didn't know about Harvey? I mean it was not a secret.

based

I work with a non profit organization in its PR and fundraising department. Because of my job, I occasionally get to rub elbows with celebrities. Meryl Streep is, far and away, the rudest, coldest, most frigid bitch I have ever encountered. I hope she gets taken down a gew notches with this.

She leapt to her feet to give a standing ovation to a convicted child rapist. She's /ourcunnygirl/

They need one with Jennifer Lawrence too. Good to see normies aren't buying Hollywood's bs

It's just one era of Hollywood becoming irrelevant and eating itself. Nobody wants to see a 44 year old Rose McGowan or someone named Ashley Judd in a movie.

Should have married a prince of Monaco at 27 while you still had the chance, ladies.

So what if she knew? Seriously, so what?

we're so lucky to live in an age where we'll get to see this self-righteous cunt who is worshipped by vapid cunts be utterly disgraced and exposed as a hypocrite.

If Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, George Clooney get a pass so will she.
You really thing the feminists are going to let her go down?

>someone named Ashley Judd in a movie.
>he doesn't watch Twin Peaks
get the fuck off my board plen

Well shit, Sup Forums knew. We had the "how does he keep getting away with it" meme with that pic of him holding back Emma Watson.

why didn't we speak up?!

Exactly. People that keep saying they didn't know are fucking lying.

Everyone knew, but the eternal witch hunt demands that someone be accused with something at all times
Now that coming out with allegations isn't enough to make the headlines, the next best thing is to shame a prominent individual for not doing enough to stop it

I miss vinceposting.

>Meryl Streep, an actress who was insanely connected in Hollywood
>Didn't fuck know

You'd have to be a total fucking idiot to truly believe that.

I don't give a shit about celebrity drama, someone TL;DR this for me.

Are we supposed to feel sorry for those stupid fucking sluts? They knew what was going to happen when they went up to his hotel room alone: they were going to suck some crusty Jewish chode to get a leg up in their career.

LIKE A SHOAH OYYYY

That's always been the case, it's just that it has never backfired on the liberals before. Now everyone is horrified by the kangaroo court antics. You live by the sword you die by the sword. It's poetry.

Good. I fucking hate that bitch. Also the 'silent protest' movement they have planned for the awards? They're all going to wear black? Are you fucking kidding me? Kek

lol don't leave out the fact that she accepted 100 k to not talk about.

Rose is just as complicit.

I mean she praised child rapist Roman Polanski, of course she knew, she just didn't care

good. Meryl Streep is absolute scum.

You're like Dr Seuss

Clooney claims he thought Weinstein was bullshitting when he boasted about his rape

>TJ Miller and Meryl Streep getting BTFO all in the same day
God I love 2017.

>Street artist
:/

All these roasties are all guilty.

Some like Rose, accepted hush money ($100,000) others like Meryl Streep, turned a blind eye. NOT 1 went public until recently. Fuck these sluts

But why would Netanyahu want Hollywood destroyed?

So did big jock what's your point.

Kek

True dat. it is hard to feel sorry for someone when they knowly let it happen to others by not speaking up about it.

Because they make jews look evil as fuck.

I actually made those posters, I'm a graphic designer, and yes Futura is overused in a lot of recent stuff, but it's nice looking.

AMA.

underrated

Meryl Streep gave a standing ovation to child rapist Roman Polanski, and was accused by Rose McGowan of sending young actresses to Harvey Weinstein despite knowing what he did.

Given Streep is always preaching from her high horse about shit, and is now trying to play herself as an advocate for the victims, it sticks in the crap a bit. It seems people aren't taking her shit though.

>sticks in the crap
*craw

>she knew
Oh hell yes. Salute to the guy who put this up.

It is obvious she is trying to make herself look good. That bothers people.

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?

How many of those posters have you distributed around wherever it is?
Also, do you know anything about the bitch that the average /t/v user knows?

Of course she knew

Hollywood is full of pedos, rapists, and hypocrites, and I'm happy to see them burn

why bitcoin? is it about to crash?

Everyone knew, it wasn't a secret that he was a scumbag. People mind their own business though, if someone wants to suck a dick for a movie role then it's their own problem.

>lets crash the entire industry and community because harvy wanted a little sexual attention for his efforts
why are they so stupid

I believe so. That bubble is about to burst and anyone caught up in it now is going to be shitting razor blades soon.

The friendly ghost ya fuckin' newfag

>btc and qr code

Is she asking for bitcoin?

shoo shill

All this shitshow for that? Wow.
>Be American
>No need to worry about anything
>Get bored
>Start accusing people of rape for amusement
>Everybody falls for it, even celebrities because there is literally nothing else to do
>Somehow this is new in Hollywood
I really wish you Amerifats knew what it's like to not live in the first world.

A lot of female actresses knew and did nothing because they didn't want to damage their careers.

>I really wish you Amerifats knew what it's like to not live in the first world.

do tell

It's actually spreading out into the real world now people are just accusing each other of rape it's really fantastic hopefully the next world war is just between men and women and we all fucking die

>clapistan
>1st world

No one cares about you, faggot.

Did she knew?

It´s all just click bait. This literaly who is only attacking the best actress alive because she needs her name for people to give a fuck about how she was touched and whatnot.

Hollywood is really going to shit prioritizing politics and SJW over good plots, directors and characters. Between this, the remakes, the reboots and all the super hero movies it´s getting really hard to find any movie worth two shits.

I wouldn´t call it new though... since the producers, the guys putting the money are still the same, they are only selling shit because that´s what the current audience wants aparently.

>implying everyone and their dog didn't know that hollywood was a kike sex ring

>Did she knew?
user, she blew

She lied to her mother about this whole situation.

In her case, she was doing the raping

those poor men never stood a chance

The Trump Curse continues

#sheknew

let them continue. Even the dumbass normalfags I know are getting sick of this rehash shit. With those who were a bit edgy being utterly sick of the agenda pushing.
It might not happen for a few years but Hollywood is setting itself up for a crash.

#ShePoops

Kek. She literally doesn't give a fuck about her reputation.

Emma Watson is another one people are ignoring

She preached about feminism, but knew full well about the Harvester

I knew about it, too, because they didn't keep it a fucking secret.

Didnt weinstein have like a dozen public accusers throughout the decades before the new york times story? how the fuck could she not notice?

wonder if they can turn this into a trend