Is Sup Forums excited for Ocean's 8?

is Sup Forums excited for Ocean's 8?
youtube.com/watch?v=MFWF9dU5Zc0

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2016/07/paul-feig-ghostbusters-reboot-c-v-r.html
youtube.com/watch?v=z726OPwCnjE
youtube.com/watch?v=20tgeIXs324
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Man were they trying to put so much emphasis on Rihanna's forehead on purpose?

Mommykino

It really doesn't look that bad.

>Awkwafina

How is Awkwafina a real name?
Don't they have laws for this shit in US and A?

Wait so is she supposed to be Danny Ocean's sister or cousin or something just so they can keep the naming scheme?

Also looks like a boring rehash of the first one. At least there aren't a bunch of girl power moments in that trailer, though I bet they'll still be in the movie.

Freedom. You can name your stupid kid whatever you want.

LAND OF THE FREE MOTHER FUCKEF

Will be watching it. Looks like they're more focused on making a good movie than pushing an agenda (so far).

It's got Sarah Paulson in. I'm game.

Ocean's 12 ad 13 were scrap, this one can't be any worse.

Awkwafina cant be real

Obviously it's a stage name.

Yes, all Ocean movies are kino.

Feminist trash

it'll flop.

>it'll flop.
are you implying that if your GF asks you to see the movie with her, you'll deny her the pleasure?

Ghostbuster's remake vibes all aroud

It doesn't look too bad. Thing is, if they were all men, everyone would be saying it's another heist movie, a rehash of Ocean's eleven, that it's nothing original, etc. My point is, this is nothing new, it's not original, but every cunt and every soy critic everywhere will act like it's the second coming just because they are all female. That's the "novelty" here, and that's honestly pathetic.

They're probably planning on remake Citizen Kane, call it Citizen Jane and expect it to be called the bestest movie ever made. Be fucking original, at least, if you want to push your agendas.

Doesn't look too good but doesn't look dreadful either. It looks more comedic, though, which I think was a good decision. It probably will be decent enough for men to enjoy it and for women to actually like it.

literally a bottle of water. This movie looks like shit btw.

so, you have to pick one of Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett or Anna Hathaway to sodomize you, who do you pick?

Cate. I've fapped to Cate more than anyone or anything else in my life.

a man of good taste

kek, black burgers are literally filipino tier when naming their offspring.

I'm less upset about this than I was about ghost busters. I probably will not see it

Is this really what feminists want? Not their own original movie, but a rip of an already established one? It's essentially saying the best thing a woman can be is just a man

The beginning of the trailer made me roll my eyes a bit, but it actually doesn't look half bad

this is being shilled everywhere on Sup Forums, so no.

btfo

My dick exploded during this part tbqh

>James Corden
Dropped!!!!!

Why only eight women?
Danny's group needed up to 13 men, are they trying to say that women are more efficient when it comes to heists?

that's exactly what they're saying
damn hollywood's feminist agenda

men are suppose to suppress their emotions though, so why do women attack men calling them insecure and their masculinity 'fragile' to show superiority?

The world is in extreme disarray and the people in charge are keeping us in the dark about everything, and people have a lot of unprocessed anger and frustration about the slavery they were born into so they take it out on other people instead of the systems that keep them oppressed

>Mindy Kaling
>Sarah Paulson
>Awkafina
Did they really need 3 literal whos just to make 8 women?

>Mindy Kaling
>literally who
She's the only name I recognized

especially women though right because well if they had any real agency we wouldnt be in this mess?

I don't believe in prequels. You should tell the story from the beginning.

>oppressed
>US citizen
Must be so hard :(

She's right you know.

mfw blacks are naming their kids awkwafina now

>names not in order that they are standing
TRIGGERED

Is the fact that they're only 8 people and Oceans 11 is 11 going to be a thing? like "women get 77% of what a man gets!" type thing?

Really made me think

It's only obvious because she's a chink.

I assume they chose 8 so if it does well it can be another trilogy.

YESH!

>is Sup Forums excited for Ocean's 8?
me me me me

mommykino doesn't work if the clothes stay on

An 8 is shaped like a curvy woman.

less people mean a bigger share for each one, so the opposite

My gf said it looks like pandering shit and she’s fed up with media trying to tell her she’s special because she’s a girl.

>Obvious cash grab on the "female power" trend
>Feminsit get wet for it
>peope have legitimate complaints this will be mediocre shit
>feminsts get pissy and defend this pandering mess
>Says men are scared shitless of an all-female cast f a movie cause "masculinity
>Forgets about the disaster that was Ghostbusters (2016)

>Paulson?
>Rihanna
>AwkwaWHO
>Beefham Carter

Really scraping the bottom of the barrel with this one.
Kinda telling that they couldn't get at least 8 well known female actors so they had to pad it out with washed up singers and literally whos.

NAMES 8BALL HACKER BTW

>t mindy

Will it end like ghostbusters?

pretty sure ghostbusters made its money back

don't you mean Weinstein's 8

it didn't make it's advertising budget back

Looks good. I'll watch it when it comes out.

>Sarah Paulson

>Why only eight women?
It's the only amount of women Warner Bros. could find who give a fuck about gender equality.

My sister saw this trailer and cringed hard. Says this shits obviously pandering and just reusing Ocean's 11 plot too.
Woman are starting to see this as a cash grab of a dying trend like the "girl power" movement of the 90s.

that seems to be true, fair enough

You forget advertising and merchandise and needed to break at least 500million which they didn't

>George Clooney died offscreen
>here's his sister that he never mentioned before btw she's a master burglar too

It wouldn't seem so pathetic if they could have rounded up at least 11 women. Ocean's 8 makes it sound like those were the only women they could get.

Otherwise, don't have much of a problem with it. It seems about time for another Ocean's 11 remake, especially since Clooney, I think, said that after Bernie Mac or whoever died there would be no more Oceans films with that cast.

>the slavery they were born into
>the systems that keep them oppressed

kys

>8 instead of 11 because of gender pay gap
Poetry

It wasn't enough that it was all women, they had to include chinks, niggers and even a poo in loo. Into the trash it goes.

the reliable source that wikipedia is says it was 300, which would make sense since its pretty much twice the production budget, but point taken

Or maybe they don't like seeing their movies turned to shit with women

I did not mind the idea, and a new movie latching onto an old franchise happens every year unfortunately, still the trailer does not convince me to go watch it in a cinema but I might watch it if it comes on tv.

oh yeah, the cult masterpiece that was ocean's 11 is gonna have its legacy ruined
it's a popcorn movie, get over it

From the horse's mouth

vulture.com/2016/07/paul-feig-ghostbusters-reboot-c-v-r.html

>“A movie like this has to at least get to like $500 million worldwide, and that’s probably low. I had to use every chip to make this happen. And if this doesn’t work, I will probably have to go back to movie jail."

I'm one to immediately jump to hating all reboots/remakes, especially of the "girl power" variety, but this honestly looks like fapkino and possibly fun. And Rihanna is one of the most beautiful women on this planet desu and I might go to the theatres just to see a 10x10 foot hd version

>It's a "There's no way you'll get me to do this thing," but ends up doing it anyway joke

You won't see her pussy

That's kinda moronic reasoning, it's not like there aren't 11 women in Hollywood.
It could just as well be a factor of lowering the budget or wanting to give it a name that's not the exact same of the Clooney remake while still maintaining brand recognition, because let's be honest this could just be named "The Heist" or some shit.
Plus, you don't really need 11 people to carry a movie.

they couldn't find 13 good actresses

That was an interesting. Thanks very much. I didn't follow the Ghostbusters drama too closely.

what, you don't know the powerful Woman behind the famous hit "My Vag"?
youtube.com/watch?v=z726OPwCnjE

>It has women so it's shit.

Found the manbaby.

Looks like they couldn't even find 8.

Men do everything better
youtube.com/watch?v=20tgeIXs324

>a vagina is 50 times better than a penis
WRONG

>Sandra Bullock
>Cate Blanchett
>Helena Bonham Carter
>Anne Hathaway
>Sarah Paulson

Yeah, that is a cast I will happily pay money to see.

>Awkwafina
What the fuck

I would have no problem with this movie if they got real names instead of the 11th best character from the office, Rhianna (famous for being box office poison) and a literal advertisement for bottled water.

Star studded ensemble casts are great concepts and an all female one isn't a bad idea but seriously get some real names

Gesundheit

Blacks.

Wait seriously? Why did they have to relate it to the others? Why couldn't these just be other master criminals?

Why would attractive women have to steal? Can't they just marry some rich guy? Also, what are they going to spend their money on? Hookers and drugs? You get sex and drugs for free if you're a woman.

Sandra because she seems bossy and needs to be made to submit.

Maybe I'll watch it for anne hathaway.

Bump for not being a star wars fan

Find me 13 women who have ever worked together on anything.

>>Awkwafina
KEK