How does the 2nd youngest person in a MC become its VP?

How does the 2nd youngest person in a MC become its VP?

FUCK, BOYS
WE GOTTA GET THE BOIPUCCI FROM /r9k/ AND GIVE IT TO /fit/ SO WE CAN GET ROIDS TO GIVE TO /k/ TO GET GUNS TO GIVE TO Sup Forums OR ELSE ALL HELL'S GONNA BREAK LOOSE, BOYS

Well his dad was president so he had a hereditary claim and there was also the political maneuvering backstage against Clay

B L O W B A C K
L
O
W
B
A
C
K

Because he was the son of the co-founder of the club

Wasnt the whole show supposed to be Hamlet but with Bikers

Nepotism. Same reason Donald Trump Jr. isn't working at a gas station right now.

Looks even less imtimidating and a bigger pretty boy than i remember.

The show was unrealistic and pretty fucking stupid all around. The Shield, while also pretty unrealistic, was much more enjoyable

>Its a "Tig fucks a trap" episode

He almost made it seem like it isnt degen.

Walton Goggins was hot as fuck

1- Because his dad started the whole club
2-Because the rest of the crew respected him, and bc he was generally a deadbeat father and husband, he didn't have people standing in his way

if its your company you can do what the fuck you want. Grow up you baby

BLACK
BROWN
WHITE
YELLOW
RED
BLUE
GREEN
PURPLE
ORANGE

ALL THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW, JESUS KUH-RIST

>That episode near the end where that racist guy calls him out for being a tranny dick-sucker

What did the other clubs/gangs do? I remember the Mayans were into heroin and the nazis sold meth

Who /mayans/ here?

>it’s a “Tig walks in on his daughter having sex with a nigger and is totally cool with it” episode

>tfw no skelly villainfu

she was hot af in Universal Soldier

I fucking loved that show. It was so dumb sometimes but always entertaining. Last two seasons were pretty shit, but ending was all worth it

>sheriff smokes a joint like its a cigarette

I have really tried to like this show but I can't for the life of me get through Season 2 with how big of an annoying Mary Sue Jax is.
Does the writing get better past season 2 or is it just more of the same?

>Mary Sue
>Jax

How?

In season 2 he won almost every single fight, was right about everything and everybody fawned all over him. Never had any real failures.
Even had the generic Mary sue voice that Alice from the shitty RE movies had.
He was fine in Season 1 though.

White Privilege

The Virgin Stahl vs The Chad District Attorney

It was but that was largely abandoned at the end of season 4 completely after being pretty much ignored after season 2. It became Sopranos on Motorcycles on the West Coast for the bainlet audience.

because his father created the club

THE CROW FLIES STRAIGHT