Things that annoy you

>When people call episodes that aren't a part of some retarded plot of the month "filler" in regards to Adventure Time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4TPgV7QFOcQ
youtu.be/fFsQprx5pQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>when people get triggered by the word filler

>Being so retarded you don't know what basic English words mean

>when people get ass-mad about others not liking a cartoon for the same reasons they do, but none of it matters because they have no control over the show
Sup Forums is so fucking gay

It's AT's fault for pretending it had a plot.

The kiddies that started watching AT years ago, and are the only ones defending the garbage it became nowadays, are the annoying ones.

It depends. If you're in the middle of an important arc and you stop it to focus on more slice of life episodes or if you're a plot focused show and you take a huge break in between to focus on minor characters who aren't really important to the show, that's warranted criticism.

>when Adventure Time attempts to look deep by having random faux-symbolic shit happen that doesn't mean anything

youtu.be/4TPgV7QFOcQ

aliens

funniest one. YOU HAVE CONTROL OVER THE SHOW?

THIS IS MY TRIPCODE BTW. NOW IT'S Guy.

GO AHEAD, REPORT ME OR TRY TO USE IT.

>When weebs think "filler" can only mean "episodes which were not in the original source material" when the word has existed for ages and its meaning is pretty unambiguous to non-weebs.

STOP BEING ASSMAD THAT I EXPLORE SPACE AND THE MOON. LAST, AND FOURTH POST.

>People are still praising the Jake cup metaphor as a healthy way of dealing with loss though he immediately retrieved the cup a scene later

>Being this autistic, unable to put words into context

What metaphor?

youtu.be/fFsQprx5pQM

It was supposed to represent letting go of things and be a lesson of not getting hung up on things, but it defeated its own point by having Jake retrieve the cup he doesn't care about anymore.

>Show doesn't have a strong central plot
>Episode's not about what they want to see are filler

>When people watch adventure time

Who are you quoting

>when people watch cartoons or read comics

>when people enjoy things