Too Loud

So this is coming out in the summer on DreamWorks' YouTube channel. Any thoughts?

I heard Vivienne Medrano's working on it so I might check it out just for that.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nicocolaleo/status/856611286313979904
youtu.be/k-J3nJerAyQ?t=439
youtube.com/watch?v=c1eYxPLVcL8
youtu.be/cvZhQbRtaWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Guess who's on the voice cast?
OH MY GAAAWWWWWWWD

based rusty venture

Whut.

>Too Loud
>White Hair
>Sister
Someone is coping someones reference.

based ms baker

FAN GIRL IS CUTE! CUTE!

What's with their necks? Are they always straining or something? Are their clothes too tight?

Welp, they have cute girls at least.

I've steadily grown in hype for this, everything I've seen has suggested it's going to be well-animated and directed, and cute.
Unfortunate that the creator has simply brushed off all TLH accusations though. I believe him in that his show looks completely different, but he doesn't seem to understand that he should still probably change the name.

Don't forget slice of life.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDSSSSSSSSSS

>Most of the side characters look okay
>The main duo looks terrible
That sucks

Molly has the same voice as this chick, she's probably going to be a little monotone depressed girl. how adorable

I don't know, I think I like the artstyle? It's different but almost not different enough...

It's a Loud House clone, how adorable.

There's going to be a lot of wacky faces and cartoony proportions going by the storyboards they've been posting

BG characters designed after staff

actual in-between frame from the show

>A black guy with glasses
IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME!

>Too Loud

...they're going to have to change that name, right? Or do they want to be compared to Video Brinquedo movies.

>Rich Evans
No fucking way, I'm calling bullshit.

According to creator on Twitter this is only a third of the voice cast, more will be revealed in the next few days

wut

>Sandra
She's finally moving up from Yotta, good for her

It is indeed real
The creator is a RLM fan and I guess when you've got Dreamworks backing you, you can make your dreams come true
twitter.com/nicocolaleo/status/856611286313979904

Well, at least this gives Urbaniak a paycheck to get through the 5 year gap between Venture Bros seasons.

No fucking way

I've never gone from 3/10 to 10/10 so quickly

The RLM crew were in this too: youtu.be/k-J3nJerAyQ?t=439

Big Hollywood Space Cop when?

The fuck is going on?

I refuse to believe any of this until I see a trailer

Looks great. the style reminds of Katie rice's stuff but more tamer

Wait, it's not a Loud House spin-off?

is a tlh/fop mix?

The creator says it's a coincidence. Kinda like how there are two Dennis the Menaces or the similarities between American Dragon and Juniper Lee.

>they couldn't be arsed to move him away from his couch for the cast photo.

But man, he sure got the shaft on the character lottery, that char is ugly as fuck.

Are these Lincoln Loud's kids? Sara Loud and Jeffrey Loud?

Sweet christ these children are hideous. They're like demon spawn. What is this show even going to be about?

If every cartoon art style now-a-days didn't look the damn same, people wouldn't have jumped to the conclusion of "knock off" so easily.

They're stock photos numbnuts
He probably recorded his dialogue in Wisconsin, hundreds of miles from everyone else

What will he think of this? Will he be cool with this?

>What is this show even going to be about?
Rich Evans's crippling diabetes

Is Too Loud replacing RLM?

So it's a short like Lizzy was?

I know user, it's a joke.
You know one of the "funnies" you keep hearing about.

They should just change the name. Loud House was announced like two years ago

he looks like the faggot from kinda funny

>tfw Rich Evans's (voice) acting career is going to take over his life, taking up too much time to appear in RLM anymore

I'd agree but creator seems pretty set on not changing anything, basically just on the grounds that he had the idea long before he had ever heard of TLH.
It probably won't change unless lawyers get involved

>Black kid with glasses
Every time.

B-b-but...
WHO IS GOING TO PLAY MR PLINKETT?

Is this flash or hand drawn?

Will there be incest?

Not as much incest like the loud house.

digital hand-drawn I think
Might still be done in Flash (Dreamworks' other shows like Peabody & Sherman and Home are) but all the storyboards and frames that have been posted have been of custom poses and wacky faces, they're definitely going for a cartoony and active style instead of puppets just tweening from place to place. No way to know for sure until we see actual motion footage though
It's supposed to start in July

youtube.com/watch?v=c1eYxPLVcL8

Well, at the very least some sister jealousy

Eh, I think suggesting people change tiny details of their work because something else has a couple of similarities to it is kind of ridiculous sometimes. Kid has white hair and the word "Loud" is there. That's it. I don't see the need to change stuff on that basis alone.

I always think back to how the Breaking Bad creator said he didn't know about Weeds when he pitched the show and if he did, he would have never pitched it because they were so similar in concept and didn't want to seem like a copycat. And that would've been a big loss over a way better series just because of small similarities.

It's a sequel after Lincoln dicks one of his sisters.

Which one?

People have been trying to "normalize" the black geek since fucking Urkel. Considering there are black people who have tried to tell Donald Glover that Miles Morales is unrealistic because "black kids just don't have the same interests as Peter Parker", I'm going to guess that it's not working.

All of them.

Disgusting designs

These are nice

I really like how it looks, same influences as many early Cartoon Network cartoons but taken in a different direction.

If it's not done in flash I will shill this like no shill has shilled before.

Fuck off to your sanitized calarts circlejerk

I can't find any info about this. Is this all sourced from the guy's twitter and tumblr?

Is this cartoon going to be the highlight of Rich Evans career?

It's still in active production and they don't have to announce stuff for YouTube like they do for TV
So yes, the insider sources are all there is, but you can find other people who work at Dreamworks talking about it on Twitter and the guy has posted pics of him with some of the voice actors..
Would definitely be a pretty elaborate fake

>yfw Sup Forums will use the fact that someone from their favorite youtube show is in a cartoon as an excuse to make even MORE stealth Sup Forums threads

Oh, I didn't think it was fake. I just wanted to know more about it.

>I can imagine the recycled episodes already

Kind of a non answer but here you go

Thick outlines, check
adobe flash, check
Solid block colors, check
Massive heads bigger than their body, check
sausage fingers, check
Teeth are just parabaloids, check

This is calarts as fuck. All their missing is bean mouth, and instead of using the normal universal thickness lines they opted for using a generic Flash paintbrush tool with smoothing turned up really high

Give me a source.

Nice

Bullshit. I bet he tweens backgrounds all the time but thinks it "doesn't count"

"tweening" a background is just the digital method of pushing a camera around, there's no other practical way to do it, so no, that doesn't count

>that signature nose on molly
so im guessing the girl from skadi and weedontwantcha finally got into animation

>Never ever ever tweening in TL.

>except when I do :^)

Nigger it was friendly codeword if this was gonna be riged flash shit or not.

If it actually tangibly looks like he's tweening we'll call him out

Well now I'm interested

BE COOL ABOUT FIIIIIIRE SAFETY

>Rich evans

glad to see he's moving up in the world

we need more comments about how molly is a cute

she
is
a
CUTE.

And I thought I was pale.

She reminds me of future Ms. Keane from the Him episode but not old.

and i just stood there,
waving goodbye...
if Molly is really depressed most of the time it's going to make me all the more protective of her smile

This looks about as uninteresting as that awful Gwen Stafani LPS-esque show, that never got further than the first few episodes.

But why would they hire someone that they have to recast in a year when he dies of diabetes?

I looked that up and now I have cancer of the everything

It's been confirmed for 6 episodes,
so at least we won't be waiting months for one cartoon
Wonder if it'll move to Netflix or something if the run's successful
Probably not Nick for obvious reasons
I also wonder what the level of content will be considering they have no standards & practices to censor anything. I'd imagine kid targeted still but I think more blatant adult jokes than usual is a possibility

Looks more like bargain basement FOP

>in b4 art of Fangirl cosplaying as Izzy

I never thought I'd see a show that looks worse than Bunsen is a beast but the universe keeps answering questions that I never asked it

Also this is a straight up Loud House ripoff

I'll check it out

I like Rich Evans and James Urbaniak

Also wonder where Vivienne has been

>filename
I'll take you up on that challenge

and she will have this voice:
youtu.be/cvZhQbRtaWA