Is T.J. /ourguy/?

>Sarah claimed that she was “choking audibly”—to the point that her roommates could hear what was happening and rushed over to knock on her bedroom door.

>“He anally penetrated me without my consent, which I actually believe at that point I cried out, like, ‘No,’ and he didn’t continue to do that—but he also had a [beer] bottle with him the entire time. He used the bottle at one point to penetrate me without my consent.”

Do you think it was consensual?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/silicon-valley-star-tj-miller-accused-of-sexually-assaulting-and-punching-a-woman
youtube.com/watch?v=mVWid90Wwxs
youtube.com/watch?v=N6Zz-Nkkaxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump curse strikes again

JIAN YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!!!!!!!!!

>had sex
>/ourguy/

where do you think you are?

My favourite part about this is I know this sjw girl on facebook that always brags about how TJ Miller responds to her on twitter. She's going to be devastated

now the emoji movie is ruined
:(

Here's my conspiracy theory

I think the producers of Silicon Valley knew about this behavior. That's why they threw his ass off the show in such a degrading and unceremonious way.

When Jin Yang takes him to the airport he literally throws his luggage on the curb. Then his character winds up being a worthless opium addict. Never to be seen again.

It was clear that the writers hated him. Now we understand why. The guy beats up cab drivers for supporting Trump and then he anally rapes a chick and forcefully penetrates her with a beer bottle.

>Katie Duffy, a former GW student and another of Sarah’s ex-housemates, said she had not realized that the “T.J.” from that night was the famed actor and comedian until informed by The Daily Beast. (She conceded she “had to Google him.”)
fucking savage

thedailybeast.com/silicon-valley-star-tj-miller-accused-of-sexually-assaulting-and-punching-a-woman

youtube.com/watch?v=mVWid90Wwxs

Mike Judge must be happy the faggot threw a fit and quit Silicon Valley before this.

>anally penetrated

Confirmed for closeted homo.

A Jew doing such things? A rarity in our society. Definitely an outlier.

>the faggot threw a fit and quit
He was fired. He didn't quit.

>when the soy hits hard

youtube.com/watch?v=N6Zz-Nkkaxc

at this point you can just fuck off to wizardchan, its almost 2018 if you can't find easy pussy you're not looking

>He anally penetrated me without my consent

#NotAllJuden

another (((degenerate)))

>He appears to have a lot of bottled up anger

didn't this guy lose like half his brain in an accident or somthing?

>easy pussy
>code for low quality pussy
>is proud of his shit taste, and the usage of mass low quality pussy finder

Isn't he the guy that got called a cuck and threw fit?

Top zozzle

No he is the guy that claimed the emote movie would change lives and be a giant fuck you to trump

>beat up driver
>punched woman
>shoved a beer bottle up a girl's pussy after anal
>stars in shitty movies
unironic madman