Quotes

Favorite quote from any comic or cartoon.

Other urls found in this thread:

anuradhaedirisuriya.wordpress.com/2011/03/06/irohs-inspirational-quotes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>SCRAPE
>AND LICK

>YOU DON'T REMEMBER, BECAUSE BACK THEN IT WAS ONLY A PROPHESY.

>BUT NOW, IN THE FUTURE, THE PAST HAS OCCURRED.

>Perfection and power are overrated. I think you are very wise to choose happiness and love

>Kill the Jews

>The first thing you need to know is that life is like a basketball: It's got its ups and its downs, and it's COMPLETELY controlled by people who are taller and make more money than you

Look at me I'm a kitty cat. I wear a bowl of peanuts for a hat. If I eat them all I'll become fat. Blah blah blah I'm a kitty cattttttttttt

>Be a good chipmunk

>An enemy is just an enemy I haven't destroyed yet

My mama told me life is like a basketball. There are ups and downs, and you get thrown around by a group of large black men.

>Allahu Ackbar!

>We serve food here, ma'am

>Teacup

>Soon I will have more arms than the wackiest god in all of India!

Anything Captain Hero says really

>Do you want it done fast, Err, or do you want it done right?

>Booty is more important, than water

Is that sex?

WHAT A DOJO!

Where is this from?

I'm a nervous pisser, and I always use that quote. Thanks, Hank.

>Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source.

>When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all

to save this thread a lot of posts: anuradhaedirisuriya.wordpress.com/2011/03/06/irohs-inspirational-quotes/

Billy and Mandy's Big Boogey Adventure. Billy's dad imparts that particular wisdom to a robotic assassin that resembles Billy.

Another good quote that's unrelated to that:
>I SHOULD NOT WALK SO A CHILD MAY LIVE

Way to get past the mods with this one.

Pretty much anything from Carl

>DRUNK, IS NATURE

are we talking profound or funny?

either is fine

>You took a minor conflict over who was to use the fax machine first, and you exploded that into physical violence, and for that, I applaud you.

>Just because someone looks different than you, or thinks differently than you, doesn't mean you should be afraid of them. It means you should be angry at them! HOW DARE THEY BE DIFFERENT! WHAT?! MY WAY OF LIFE ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR EM?!

Alternatively

>Billy, violence outside of a hockey rink is wrong.

>It don't matter. None of this matters.

>I only make like $7.50 an hour and the mortgage on this place is like $12,000 a month. So I did the math, and that means I have to work like 82 hours a day, so I went in and asked the manager for some overtime and he said "he couldn't do it, it's against company policy, you just started here, who you think you are? Be lucky with the hours that you get. Cindy's pregnant, and she has to work." So I was like, wh- Cindy? So I was tryna figure, maybe I could work two jobs at the same time, so I was like, maybe I could be on the phone doing some telemarketing, and work on like some art and sell art out the back of Wendy's.