Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rxrkkF9NNBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She was fearless, and crazier than him.

it makes me madder every time i think about it because it's another signal to WB to do nothing but batman shit

It was complete shit. And this is coming from someone who loved BvS

Award winning kino.

One of THE best movies to come out in 2016

it wasn't great, but it wasn't as bad as people say

The Oscar Winning Suicide Squad? It's pretty fun.

Maybe they should finish and approve a script before they start filming their next movie

It was better then either MOS and BVS.

as someone who like none of these movies. no. MOS was alright, BvS was disappointing but SS was just painful to watch

You have a wonder woman movie this very year, are you mentally ill?

I liked the characters, and I liked the style they were going for (yes I'm one of those tremendous faggots that enjoyed Leto Joker).

But everything else about the movie was a mess. Pacing, writing, plotting, most action scenes, it was all terribly executed.

I have yet to hear a satisfactory reason for why "Fortunate Son" is a good theme for Killer fucking Croc.

It was gutter trash

worse than MOS and BvS

I try not to think about it the worst movie I've ever seen

unlikable underdeveloped characters, bad makeup and costumes, shitty color pallet, boring story and villain, and don't even get me started on the "Joker". Smith was the only enjoyable thing about the entire movie everything else was just kind of sad

I'm still fucking mad at how bad it turned out. I had so much optimism about it which made it really hurt.

It Was Good Movie

The Visual Were Good

The Colors Wer Good

The Plot Was Good

Good

It was trash but better than every MCU flick.

Why do they never release different edits of these movies

They had a whole different edit before they gave it to the trailer house to put licensed music everywhere

It felt like they spent too much time trying to make characters into antiheroes or comic relief instead of keeping the as bad people forced to get unpleasant hero work done.

Also once the witch got her second form all I could think was how she looked like a kid dressed up for a school play. Not a good actress.

As one of those people who actually think Batman v Superman is secretly a masterpiece:

Suicide Squad is thoroughly awful. Pure shlock. It's like it was working from a checklist of all the things an action movie can do wrong and when it was finished with it it came up with some bold new ideas of what to do wrong. The story is terrible. The characters are terrible (and it goes out of its way to give the most terrible ones the most focus). The dialog is terrible. The visuals are terrible. The actual action is terrible. They had those zany characters and the best they could come up with were people shooting each other in a dull, grey cityscape.

It had that great classic rock soundtrack yet somehow it didn't at all synchronize with the scenes it was playing over. There was no coherent tone to it. What the hell was up with Harley? What she does to the tone of the movie is like what'd happen if you took Inglourious Basterds and replaced that jewish lady with Spongebob Squarepants.

It's bafflingly bad. Almost fascinatingly bad. I'm genuinely surprised this was made by a major studio on a high budged. It's written, feels and sometimes even looks like a B-Movie.

DCEU in a nutshell

>Is Australian, named after an Australian weapon, acts Australian and has the accent
>Is Japanese, named after Japanese weapon, acts very Japanese and only talks Japanese in the movie
Perfect ship. Suicide Squad 2 should just be a buddy cop movie with these two, with CB being forced to help Katana kill bad guys or something.
But yeah movie bad

eh, it was a fine popcorn flick with just as many flaws/holes as a Fast and the Furious movie. Could have been worse, like Thor or Dark World.

>bad makeup
ACADEMY AWARD WINNER!

a movie about nothing

Literally one of the worst movies ever made youtube.com/watch?v=rxrkkF9NNBo

This still baffles me. The space aliens in Star Trek Beyond looked more real than the humans in SS but it wins an award.

There's no reason for Suicide Squad to exist

>We need a team in case Superman goes bad
>Recruit Bullet Guy, Clown Bitch, Traitor Witch, and Captain Boomerang
>Traitor Witch does Traitor Witch thing
>See that's why we need this team of supervillains, to defeat supervillains I create while putting together my team of supervillains.

The only good thing to come out of this movie was Jared Leto's "insanity" becoming a meme

Shit. Which saddens me because i liked the characters (except Leto's purring).
Movie should have been about Russians or etc. trying to build their own metas so Waller uses this to gain power by using SS.
A wacky espionage and assasination movie with lots of innocent people dying between crossfire so we know that this people is just the lesser evil.
Keep all the Deadshot, El diablo and bar scenes, focus more on Harley's psychy and fucking use boomerang and katana.

They shoved Batman in it too, dumbass. The entire story is an email exchange with Batman.

They also have 4 planed Bat-related movies, while Flash might not even have a director yet for what I know.

>4 planed

Bad adaptation of the comics and a bad film overall.

If Mel Gibson directed SS2, he'd cull Harley Quinn and the other elements of the movie that didn't work, namely most of them. To the point they might as well call it Secret Six. I hope he directs.

as it happens, all that shit Star Trek did was mostly prosthetics and those don't factor for the make-up oscar
practically, the only thing ST had going for that award was Jaylah's make up (although if you ask me, I don't see the difference between what they did with Thrall and what they did with Killer Croc)

It's still amazingly insulting. Yes.
You ask me, the academy just decided to be funny.

It was rancid.

No. Just watchable.

Okay

Yeah, Harley's red pants did really stand out in the scale of grays.

Absolutely not. It was silly and the dialogue was very forced at times.

Again, watchable.