Puffy vagina was just a made up thing to prevent morty from fucking his grandmother

>Puffy vagina was just a made up thing to prevent morty from fucking his grandmother

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SdsJDLSI_Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=28JerOPNPII
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he still made out with her

What's wrong with that?

Puffy is great though

Backwards time travel is impossible in Rick and Morty. Pay attention.

Worked out fine for this guy.

are their teeth actually different or did the artstyle just change in a very subtle way?

The time traveling testicle head monster did it to beat up Einstein

But that memory is fake, OP.

There's no way Rick married a non-redhead. Fake wife is clearly a composite of Beth and the chick in OP.

>Back to the Future parody
>pilot episode has Rick explicitly mention time traveling
>later on Rick is seen time traveling to murder king jellybean
>there's an episode all about time being fractured, which features explicitly time-traveling entities
>regularly appearing garage backdrop has a shelf with a box 'time travel stuff'
>"I used to wear blue pants"
>Morty-Rick spotted in Citadel

the idea that it ISN'T a time-travel show is a joke

>>later on Rick is seen time traveling to murder king jellybean
The rapist thing? When did he time-travel to kill that? He just stuck a gun back through the portal.

all we know is that they didint blow up that may be what his wife looked like

he didn't time travel to kill king jellybean he just portald to where he was

>i'm only see smart and deep shows for mature people like me.

why would Rick lie about how his wife looked like tho?

That's a 4th dimensional being, R&M don't follow its laws of time/space

He literally said nothing about the show being smart or deep, or him being one of those things by extension.
He just started a thread about a cartoon, on the board for talking about cartoons.

You are clearly in the wrong place then

Come back when you want some fine dick jokes tho

yeah whatever, back to 'you know where'

>jackfags are STILL this ass torn

Just being an insufferable elitist

since when does Reddit control your life?

Back to school for you, kiddo. Seriously.

>i'm only see
>i'm only see
>i'm only see

We talk about cartoons here.

>>Back to the Future parody
yeah except he's travelling across dimensions not time
>>pilot episode has Rick explicitly mention time traveling
Mentioning is not doing
>>later on Rick is seen time traveling to murder king jellybean
Not time travelling
>>there's an episode all about time being fractured, which features explicitly time-traveling entities
Rick's not the one travelling. Time is paused, not rewritten so no bullshit time shenanigans.
>>regularly appearing garage backdrop has a shelf with a box 'time travel stuff'
SYmbolizes that time travelling is a shelved concept. They ain't doing it
>>"I used to wear blue pants"
?
>>Morty-Rick spotted in Citadel
Alternate dimension where they fused or some shit

nice try reddit, but your show is shit and i can prove it... with this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=SdsJDLSI_Mo

I know this is badly done bait, but-
...How the fuck did you prove shit with that video?
Lemme guess, background characters?

Rick leaves for another dimension and after a short while returns claiming to have spent a long time there, so something time-related had occurred, even if it was time dilation as opposed to actual travel. Anything that happened in the pilot should be taken with a grain of salt though. And for now it's safe to say that Rick either hasn't invented time travel or doesn't intend to.

In any case that user is fucking retarded to claim that it's "a time travel show" considering there hasn't been a single fucking episode that has centred on it.

To be fair that was a really shitty episode.

The show tends to flip flop between being good and bad, what doesn't help is that it has a retarded fanbase that eats the bad shit up.

Rick's wife had red hair.

Fake memory wife never existed.

>people only started hating on R&M after 1 April, 2017
>R&M isn't a terrible show in its own right

How does it feel, the superficial relish you take in others' disdain for shitty art? Does it feel good being an asshole?

don't know reddit, maybe i can't understand the genius behind this crap and how now it make Family Guy look like a masterpiece in comparison.

youtube.com/watch?v=28JerOPNPII

I want to give you a (You) too!

OH my god, not every joke lands, this show must be shit.

is he baing sarcastic o genuinely honest?

Because i already hate him

You are just butthurt redditor that show is popular there and now you come to Sup Forums and whine that people like to talk about it too.

reddit thinks the "multiverse" shit is clever but is just a lazy plot device. You can write shit and say that this only happens in one universe.

You can write that Morty is Rick of the future and that his mom is her daughter and this created a "very clever" paradox.

Someone post the episode tier list

i like puffy vulva
i mean i like pretty much all kinds. the sloppy hangy-out ones, the tight little girl ones, the ones where it looks like there's nothing there but a hole, like she's so skinny it got pulled taut..
you compromise with love, it doesn't mean you lose your preference. alternately she might have dyed it when they were dating and he misses that after she went natural.

>different teeth shape
>different hair colour
>different skin colour
>different eye shape
>different chin shape
>different neck thickness

honestly with the simplistic art style they made them look about as different as you could make two blonde haired human women look.

>Does it feel good being an asshole?

Why are you asking something you already know yourself?

And the funny thing about Jack fags is they hate their own show now because it's "filled with swear words and CP."

The joke was that puffy vaginas are great. That's why Morty replies, "That doesn't seem so bad."

What evidence do you have?

Rick won't hesitate to lie when it suits his purpose

The joke was that there is no joke.
Justin said that he just wrote the puffy vulva thing as a placeholder and then went home expecting someone else in the writing room to change that to a joke but no one ever did so that got put in the final script.

Summer is a redhead. That has to come from somewhere.

Rick specifically requests cheerleaders with red hair when he was having sex with the hive mind.

He is even dumber than Morty.

The show doesn't rely solely on the multiverse, it's wacky si-fi, they can do whatever the hell they want. And why are you criticizing it for things aren't even in the show, sure they could go with that twist, but it would be fucking retarded, like you.

Rick time traveled in the pilot episode tho...

No he didn't.

>antifa
holy kek

Doc and Marty are separate entities. They are secluded from the multiverse as evident as they are the only ones to have the power of time travel.
No other Rick or iteration of Rick is able to achieve time travel.

note that is is Evil Morty being used
that is some edge lord shit right there

sweet jesus no

probably lives in California
Please get me out of here

>different teeth shape
Art style changed
>different hair color
Your hair changes color as you get older
>different skin color
Your skin changes color when you get older and hang around Rick for too long
>different eye shape
Art style changed
>different chin shape
Her head changed shaped when she got older,also she's ticcer now.
>different neck thickness
Her neck grew

TL;DR:Your body changes once you stop being 12

oh boy, i smart, i vote barney sanders

Don't you have some more shitposting over on Sup Forums to do?

>tfw love this show
>only reason I haven't killed myself
>It's surrounded by leftist retards that think the show is some big political ally
>anyone that watches it is tagged as one

Normalfags were a mistake
Why can't they just enjoy something without making a huge deal out of everything

Whats sad is that if we weren't dead inside we would be exactly like them.

Their faces don't look the same at all.

So are you bad mouthing Dexter now?

>Projecting this hard

Reddit and Memey isn't a good show, user.

lol, you are leftist piece of shit just for watching the show. maybe you would feel more safe on reddit

Does this retard not realize Rick literally killed planets?

That's only Harmon. Justin is a 4chin bro, hence why outside the show they don't interact and why he made his own game company. Also why s3 delay and writer arguments.

WAIT A MINUTE, this taste like Sup Forums

Yet Sup Forums loses their shit when DC does multiverse crap.

If we were only allowed to watch shows that were produced by non-leftists, that would eliminate 99.99% of everything on the air. The point is to not watch shows that are themselves written to be leftist. What the producers believe personally is irrelevant as long as they keep it out of the show. And Rick and Morty isn't a leftist show. They don't have episodes about how Rick discovered the scientific proof that racism is bad and we should all take in Syrian refugees.

And what is fucking clever "sempai"? going to an elite super duper exclusive mathfaggy academy full with big titted teens?

haha cry me a river weaboo.

>pure comedy platinum

That isn't an actual scene from the cartoon. Someone edited a nazi into it.

yeah, they are actually punching an antifa

oh my god I can hear Roiland's laughter from here

Holy shit, cring

?

if smart people want bernie sanders, maybe you should listen to them instead of just being angry that they're smarter than you...

are you saying neo-nazis aren't pieces of shit?

Jury, I rest my case.

This was one of the funniest parts.

Y-you don't actually think neonazis aren't fags do you?

My bad, I never watch stuff that comes after the credits on TV shows. To be fair that wasn't part of the episode, just some extra shit they threw in after it. The part in the episode where they were beating someone up after shooting up steroids and getting jacked was the devil guy who ran the cursed antique shop.

>being suspicious of jews is automatically bad
post nose and timestamp