Okay, so I think we can all agree that a new Avatar sequel featuring the new Avatar after Korra wouldn't work.
> It would have to be about 70 years after the end of Korra and 16 years after that for the Avatar to even be at training age
> It would be set like 86-90 years after the end of the 1920s-ish looking Korra meaning... well it would be set with today's setting
> Today's setting would look shite with something as old and timey as controlling the elements
> Not to mention all four nations would probably be fully integrated at that point meaning the new "Earth Kingdom" Avatar would look like a generic mix of all the races

But what if they did a new series based on past Avatars? Think about it for a second. 4 new seasons, one each based on a past Avatar dealing with a baddy. Season 1: Rooku, Season 2: Kyoshi, Season 3: Kuruk, Season 4: Yangchen. What do you guys think, would you like to see this? Go into more depth for the 4 Avatars before Aang to flush their stories out a little more?

Why not have a nuclear Armageddon, brining tech levels back down?
>Korra fucks up, world tech levels drop

Be a bit grim for Nickolodeon.

>Creators take franchise and literally run it into the ground during the course of a single series
>People somehow want more
Let sleeping dogs lie, user. It's better not to imagine what could have been.

Batman is obvious.

Anyway I want a Fourth Avatar. The First was Wan, a fire Bender. Second would be air which we had with Aang. Third would be water as we had with Korra (even though outside probending she used fire just as much). So Earth is the best option.

Basically the separate lion turtle cities have spread out into most of the hinterland. Warlords rule based on the strength of their bending. The barrier between the spirit world and the material world is setting, but spirits can still sneak through. The Avatar tries to create peace, but the temporary gains are soon reversed when they leave or die. The Avatar would have to fight against warlords from all different bending styles, as well as more mystic enemies using spirits to gain power.

Considering how badly the second season was, so bad it was even pulled from the air before the last season ended, I doubt we'll get another. The charm the original had was completely absent from the Korra version, plus the SJW faggotry levels jumped incredibly and the fanbase is pure cancer. Let the series die, they single handedly ruined any chances of "anime-like" stories from the west.

Christ, why do you faggots always cry "SJW" whenever you don't like a thing?

> It would be set like 86-90 years after the end of the 1920s-ish looking Korra meaning... well it would be set with today's setting
Not necessarily. History doesn't work so deterministically like that. It makes no sense for a world that looks like the Avatar world to develop the same way as ours does (part of the reason why Korra is so shit--how did they end up with all these Westernized fashions and ideals when there IS NO WEST?) Why the hell would a world with magic and merged with a spirit world ever going to develop like ours?

> Not to mention all four nations would probably be fully integrated at that point meaning the new "Earth Kingdom" Avatar would look like a generic mix of all the races
Today's nations aren't "fully integrated" either. Even in multicultural nations like USA there is tons of segregation going on. Just because Korra did a shit job exploring this doesn't mean that a sequel series would need to.

Because actual criticism is hard

Looks more like wish fulfilment from people salty with LOK.

She should be a sandbender to boot. Never got to see much of them.

Same with swampbenders. Swampbender needs to go to Republic City it would be a kick. I read some dumb "headcanon" where Tahno is a swampbender due to his pasty skin and it stuck with me.

It's a legitimate argument, the TLA was a fun adventure coming of age story, LOK was a hamfisted SJW mess, they didn't even have the balls to confirm or deny Korra and Asami's relationship, one interview they say they dated another interview a few weeks earlier they said they were just friends. Korra was the exact same gullible character she was in the beginning as the end she fucked everything up was led around by the nose and only fixed everything because of plot armor. Just because you're too stupid to see the plot holes, campy resolutions and paper thin character motivations doesn't mean they're not there. It went from a kung fu story with a fun world you'd want to explore to a fucking needlessly dark social commentary "with diversity". Fuck that.

>they didn't even have the balls to confirm or deny Korra and Asami's relationship
Yeah, because it's obvious they wanted people to make their own conclusions. That would be like if in Inception in an interview immediately after the director said "Yeah, the top fell over."

Enemies I though of.

-The Fire benders of Wan's old city. They have built up a legend of Wan being a local demigod that founded their city. They end up discovering the Avatar is a cycle, and they want to kill the Earth Bender to rebirth Wan.

They have a roman style look, with disciplined formations of fire benders and spear men. They are aggressively expansionist, but rule over conquered peoples with puppet rulers. They also use auxiliaries from defeated nations.

-Warlord of the Blade. A dark ritual was used at a spirit gateway, with a spirit and a number of human hosts sacrificed. The energy was placed within a sword. The warlord leads a group of water benders. They have a Aztec style look. They are the ancestors of those swamp benders, except far more savage. They sacrifice defeated enemies to the blade. The blade is crude but extremely powerful, conjuring up storms, moving rivers and moving plants.

> Ends with 4 seconds of Korra and Asumi holding hands
> FAAAAAACK THIS SJW BULLSHIT REEEEEEEEEE!!!

Like this you mean.

No matter how strong the avatar is, they'd never be able to stop a nuke.

Then why the fuck would they say one thing in one interview and in another interview change their stance? They dumbass who were trying to cash in on all the fanart tumblrinas and shipping faggots but it backfired and now a once successful story is done. Fucking loved the idea of Korra but the creators made me hate the fucking bitch thanks to such a garbage story.

> Complains about them wanted to show diversity... in a show where diversity is the entire basis of the show

Air Raiders. These are a bunch of Airbenders who sweep down from the mountains to attack the countryside. They use their superior movement to avoid direct fights against hard points or the Avatar, but ruin everything else. Think Mongols, if instead of horses they used Air bison. A charismatic warlord is uniting them and so the lowlands fear a united Air Raider army sweeping across the world, conquering everything before them.

Yeah! How cute can you get? I try to look at headcanons again for something as cute as that and all I get is total weird nonsense though.

>for seasons of m-muh girl powah
>wasted time in romantic development that wasn't fucking needed
>she's the fucking chosen one who doesn't do anything right
>instead of being a story of how a strong woman contends with an avatars problem she punches everything like a typical shounen manga man
Fuck off you triggered little snowflake, these are just the tip of the issues the story had.

For me it was when Wu decided "duuurrrr I think the monarchy should be abolished" WTF. It doesn't even make sense! At least make it a constitutional monarchy you shit! Don't you know how much the monarchy means to your constituents?

How the hell is Republic City a democracy in a world with little or no tradition of democracy? Democracy got invented OFF SCREEN with zero conflict in implementing it. Wtf is up with the Equalists and why is that entire "conflict" so contrived and bullshit? How the hell did Desna and Eska both inherit the throne and what happened to their mom?

I don't know if SJW is the right word but Korra was a mess.

I don't think "diversity" is the entire basis of the show.

Also Korra was far far LESS diverse. ATLA we got to see peoples from around the entire world, with different values and ways of life from each other and from our own. In Korra we got to see mostly one city, with kinda Westernized values shittily pasted on, a bit of Zaofu which was kind of fun, and then I guess we got to briefly revisit some ATLA settings without delving too deeply into any of them (like the Desert or the Water Tribe).

Lame.

You really can't get passed the SJW comment huh? Let's shelf that argument for now, where was the adventure in the show? Where were the deep side characters with complex motivations? Everything was black and white in that shit show, the villains were laughably shallow caricatures you'd expect an angsty teenager to write, the main character was wandering around not doing anything until she had to have things pointed right at her and instead of being a character that handles things like, y'know, a woman would what happens? The show was somehow afraid to display a woman so they just gender swapped a potentially male lead.