Remember when Kylo's retardsaber was the most controversial thing in Nu Wars?

Remember when Kylo's retardsaber was the most controversial thing in Nu Wars?

No, Finn was in the trailer.

His outfit was iconic, why did they make it simpler?

Has he ever used the cross guard blades on-screen? I see wasted potential.

Why is it shaped like that, though.

It's still pretty lame. How come Snokes guards all had perfectly fine lightsabers, but Kylo has to use this piece of shit?

He killed Han with it.

Same reason everything else in this movie sucks. This insufferable faggot.

Remember when people freaked over Boyega and thought he will take all the spotlight and we will have nigger jedi?

Would have been better if it turned out that way since anyone can be a jedi

Why does his lightsaber looks fine when nuLuke tries to kill him but his new lightsaber is all unstable and shit? Why did he build it like that if he could build a normal lightsaber?

He likes to feel it rumble in his hands.

10/10 Made me look.

He wanted that retro design

It would have been better than literally Who Rey getting the spotlight last minute. It was looking like Finn was going to be played up like a more Pussified Kyle Katarn up until the Fight Scene actually happened and Rey got all the glory.

Rapier style light saber when?

If lightsabers cut through anything why don't they just put giant lightsabers on ships instead of thir weak-ass lasers?

In the new canon kyber crystal bleed and since Kylo had extreme trauma his didn't just turn normal dark side red, it cracked. So it turned from blue to red, got unstable and he added the vents after an ancient Malachor design and painted the handle black.

>How come Snokes guards all had perfectly fine lightsabers
None of them had lightsabers...

Exactly, so better A P O L O G I Z E right the fuck now.

He tortured Finn with it when they fought.

Isn't that basically what the death star laser is though?

>Because someone would just set an old freighter to autopilot and ram it.

Sorry JJ please retcon VIII

I take back all the times I called you a shift greedy kike. You're a good kike JJ...

The more I think about it, the more is incredible how much boyega got cucked

Man, if only they hadn't decided to make this pile of shit an immediate sequel. Kylo could show off a new lightsaber that isn't a rusty piece of shit, showing how he's learning and improving, and justifying how he's gone up a few powerlevels. That would be really cool, using visual hints in a movie

It wasn't the most controversial thing. It may have been the most controversial thing for all the plebs that somehow enjoyed all the shit present in the millenial remake of Ep IV.

I didn't like Kylo's saber before watching the movie, but after all the retarded plot holes, shitty leddit puns, forced references and annoying characters I've seen I don't even care about Kylo's saber.

Let's just assume real Star Wars died when Lucas signed the deal and carry on. If millenials and brainlets enjoy Nu Wars good for them.

all the drawthreads after the first trailer were great
then the finn spamming got annoying

Saves his arm during fight against pretorians