When was the last time you went to the cinema? me, 2011

when was the last time you went to the cinema? me, 2011

Other urls found in this thread:

sacbee.com/entertainment/movies-news-reviews/article23041038.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This summer when I went see Dunkirk with the old lady.

TLJ this afternoon, full recliner seating. Shit was so CAsH

dad?

Maybe 2003.

Used to go at least twice a month but movies have been so shit lately that I’ve gardly gone this year.

Yeah, are you winning?

Sunday night

The last time I went was in 2012 but I went to see IT in December

I would go to the movie theater once a week if they actually showed movies I want to see, I have no interest in this capeshit garbage. When will theaters become places for kino appreciators to have whatever movie they want played in high quality? I would go if I could pick the movie.

The Force Awakens.
Ugh.

saturday
last jedi

lol

interstellar

Last 3 movies I went to see

Went to see Blade Runner 2049 with a hip flask full of single malt. Got the whole theatre to myself, might be the best cinematic experience I've had in my whole life. genuinely not a troll

If I had a lot of money, I'd rent the theaters just for myself.

2-3 times a year

For some reason Blade Runner is still playing at my local big theater, really want to go see it just because I know I'll be the only one there.

I regret missing this in my local theaters.

November 2015. I went to see Jobs on a weekday afternoon and was the only one there.

last week when I went to the cinema with his old lady

cinematheque ~every week

the fuck is this bullshit?

Last Wednesday for the midnight premier of The Last Jedi.

Thank fuck I was with friends, because the film alone would have ruined my night.

Blade Runner 2049, three times.

>Mission Valley
>Fashion Valley
What the fuck is this shopped is this a fake country from LOTR?

Sunday.

Clearly some kind of online ticket ordering account both of those phoneposting spics use.

I go all the time now that I have a Moviepass(TM)

Unironically it is pretty awesome, I doubt it'll be $10/month forever but I'm milking the hell out of it while I can

2007 - The Simpsons Movie

As much as I didn't like the simpsons movie, it was still very special because this was the first and last time I have ever went to a movie theater. Me and my two older brothers are big fans of the simpsons, so when this movie came out, my oldest brother took the three of us to see it.

Thanks Gary.

I walked out of that film half way through. What terrible garbage. I actually got a refund.

Gay

2002 for LoR: The Two Towers. Took mom to see it being surprisingly out of no where she really liked the first film on DVD.
My life long childhood friend that I had seen maybe 95% of all my theater films with since being little kids got hearing damage and can't risk loud noises anymore. My mom passed away, don't have other family and my fav childhood theater where I saw almost all my films got torn down. I mean really? Like fuck me right? *sigh*
sacbee.com/entertainment/movies-news-reviews/article23041038.html

Just zero motivation to go anymore. So I can listen to people eat, talk, text and so on while I sit there alone? Yeah I'll pass.

When I saw Blade Runner in October

>at BR2049
>enjoying this kino
>girl next to me and her boyfriend munching on some popped corn, but keeping it lowkey and respectful
>I've already offered them a gracious tip of my cap for their courteousness, they've reciprocated with a bow and curtsy, as appropriate
>half way through the film
>hear girl whisper to her boyfriend "Time to toot!"
>she stands up and unbuckles her denim short shorts
>quickly yet smoothly pulls her pants and panties down, lets them hit the floor
>bends at the waist, facing the screen, bare bottom illuminated by the projector
>emits a high pitched "toot" from her butthole, hear chuckles from my fellow kinoplex denizens
>people throughout the theater stand and do likewise
>entire room is filled with a symphony of toots, some high pitched and squeaky, some low and rumbling
>eventually becomes a "call and response" sort of game
>girl notices that I'm not tooting (trying to enjoy the kino, after all)
>angles her cacophonous keister towards my face
>emits a powerful blast of wind, accompanied by a short "toot"
>mfw

>Just zero motivation to go anymore. So I can listen to people eat, talk, text and so on while I sit there alone? Yeah I'll pass.
I feel you.

the dark knight rises

I have been 12 times since mid October. gone alone 10 of those times since its so cheap where i live for some of the biggest screens.

Stop going around 2012-2013.

Never go to the theaters but went for the first time in like a decade and almost got in a fist fight with some big dumb ape who said I took his seat. Shit got intense when I was just trying to watch a goddamn movie. Never going back after that. Fuck the general public.

Yeah let me spend $5 on gas, $6 for tickets, $10 for snacks to sit in a theater with a bunch of smelly annoying people watching some kiked out propaganda. Sounds like a great day.

What did it feel like laying in old farts and dried cum?

Last Jedi was the only film I saw in cinemas in 2017 and I'll never be paying for another Star Wars movie because of it.

Thurday night

Thursday. Before that, one year ago. Before that, two years ago.

I had a similar experience. Some scrawny looking nerd was in my seat and I was trying to be nice to him (you could tell he was on the spectrum s they say) and said, "hey i think you're in my seat, could you please move?"

He started making this wierd screeming sound and said something about the singles policy patrol, whatever that means. He tripped as he ran out of the theater and dropped his popcorn. everyone laughed at him but i felt sorry, he wasn't right in the head

Same here. I'm done with it, now.

last decade I went to reddit to steal this joke

>me: going to see Blade Runner 2049 for the second time
>roommate: cool... who are you going with?
>me: nobody else
>roommate: ...you're going alone?
>me: yup
>roommate silent

Is there any correlation between this conversation, him having a gf, and me being single?

He lives in San Diego (used to as well, have been to both of those theaters). The Arclight they put up there is cash.

Harder question would be, when was the last time you went to the cinema and werent alone

2007ish, Aqua Teen Hunger Force Movie

To see Blade Runner 2049. I did good.

>saw avatar
>never went to a movie theater since
don't feel I missed much

I went 46 times this year. The Phantom Thread, Downsizing, and The Shape of Water are all coming out this weekend so I can make it to 50.

The last two I saw were Rogue One and Age of Ulton.

20 years ago, watching Bean.

>having to mention the fact that you bring alcohol to the kinoplex
I thought everyone did this

I'm trying to remember...

The Force Awakens maybe? Can't remember if I saw that on a torrent

You've only seen one movie in the theater in your life, and it was the Simpsons Movie?
Are you in a third world country?

9 days ago, for braderunnah

Caught a matinee of the disaster artist today alone with two others who also arrived separately alone.

They don't normally have weekday matinees. I didn't think they'd start the holiday weekday matinees this early, glad I checked the site yesterday so I could get the tightwad tuesday price today.

This year I saw Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Loving Vincent, then Blade Runner 2049 three times. Didn't see anything in theaters for probably three years before this.

I was gonna bring a flask but I didn't want to have to pee during a 3 hour long movie

It was just me and my friend in the theater too

This year, but only once.

And through the wonders of digital cinema, they are slapping the same 11 minute stretch of commercials in front of all movies for the holiday season. I wonder how much they make per person to subject everyone to that shit.

I saw Black Mass in 2015, before that I honestly can't remember, maybe like 2007