Samurai Jack

Two-episode-long fight finale

>people were complaining about the fight with Aku possibly only being one episode long

The discovery is that Jack loves her btw

Aku finds out they're in love, and uses that as leverage to cheat

SHE'S PREGGERS WITH JACKS KID!

Could the discovery be that Ashi actually is his daughter?

Cant be more shocking than Ashii being naked the whole time.
>The daughters were Jack's all along.
>Jack mcfucking killed 6 of his kids
>He falls in shock
>Aku try to use it to his advantage
I just hope it doesnt go like this.

>''Foolish Girl. It was I AKU was the first lover the Samurai ever had and took me BALLS DEEP''

>still trying to push this shitty theory even though it would come out of literally nowhere

>Nowhere
The cult is literally called the daughters of Aku tho

>Ashi was Aku the whole time

Would be 10/10 series of all time.

Oh, I thought you mean them being Jack's daughters.

They probably still aren't Aku's daughters either, given how the cult isn't even directly working for him and they're trying to kill Jack to get his attention.

WHERE IS THE GUARDIAN FUCK YOU GENNDY YOU FUCKING HACK

That synopsis is Eclipse tier.

Guys, c'mon. The discovery will be that Ashi us Jack's biological daughter and that he killed his children.

>Nobody realizing that Ashi is actually Jack's mom

The background where the Guardian lives already was leaked in the promos....so he is going to show up eventualy.

But really, the future vision showed Jack facing him when he was an old man.

Doesnt it make sense that Jack will only fight him on the EPILOGUE?

The discovery will be that Ashi is literally Aku's daughter and so Jack will have to kill her too in order to truly rid the world of the evil that is Aku.

>Scotsman being tempted by young beautiful naked women

This would make my day.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK IT ALL MAKES SENSE

Post the rest of the comic

Nah. Jack wouldn't do that because he isn't an extremist. There is good in Ashi, so her bloodline doesn't matter at all.

>Doesnt it make sense that Jack will only fight him on the EPILOGUE?
Or maybe, he's an old man, he finally gets to the portal, and CHOOSES NOT TO USE IT

>Scotsman betraying his bonnie lass

DOESN'T CANON MEAN ANYTHING TO THESE PEOPLE?

everyone was worried ashi would ruin the final confrontation but it seems like most of the season being filler won't hurt the final battle

>A shocking discovery about Ashi that puts her in grave danger

what do you fellas think will happen?
no mention of ashi helping jack fight aku in the sypnosis of ep10 suggests that she dies in ep9 lol

I think Aku will just say that reverting the past will ultimately kill Ashi since she IS literally Aku's daughter.

She has an actual connection with Aku and it order to actually defeat him, Jack must slay her.

I got it
The Guardian was the big bad all along!
After Jack defeats Aku, Guardian is going to try to stop him from travelling back to the past anyway, because he doesn't want their whole timeline and himself destroyed.

>The reason the guardian wouldn't let Jack through was because he hadn't yet amassed an army to aid in destroying Aku's forces in the past.

You ever hear of the Jews

It's just going to be something dumb and simple like "Ashi is worthy of the sword too so even if Jack dies she'll still be around to slay Aku"

that would suck, but genndy did say that the ending wouldn't be a happy one

>scotsman seduced by a bunch of hags

>the fate of the entire universe

Is Aku going to join his space fragments?

It's gonna be something like Ashi will die when Jack kills Aku cause she has a part of Aku in herself?

That's dumb, anyone good can wield it and kill aku, its not like its thor's hammer we are talking about here

So im betting is something else

Tartakovsky said: "I wanted to show the human side that's been treated like a machine. Aku builds robots and all these robots are singularly programmed to kill Jack. What if it's humans? What if the one purpose in your whole life is to kill this one person and you're raised from birth that way?"

oh fuck lol, I guess the last part goes both ways, I guess jack really will have to kill ashi

The guardian of the timeline so to speak

Would explain Genndy's reluctance to answer about him

I thought only someone just like Jack and his father could properly wield it and fight with it though? I haven't seen the origin episodes in so long so I could be way off on the rules for the sword, just that it can't harm non-evil being or something.

>did say that the ending wouldn't be a happy one
Pls no.

>yfw Sudoku Jack wins at the end.

Post YFW

>Ashi Kills Aku

Someone post the recording session with art of Jack telling Ashi to "not let it end like this".

>the discovery is that she was naked the whole time

no, she wasnt

I just thougt the sword itself was magical and that had a failsafe against evil people using it, but anyone can use it as long as the weilder isn't evil

>Yes, the simplest solution is usually the best one.
>Ashi, you can't let it end this way. Please Ashi, fight.

It's gonna be some "would you kindly" shit, isn't it?

So what do you guys think will be the shocking discovery?

I'm just spitballing here, but I think it'll turn out that the term "Daughters of Aku" is literally, and the mom somehow got a hold of some of Aku's uh..."essence" to impregnate herself. Notice how the cult seems to be comprised solely of females, and the father is nowhere to be seen?

And since Ashi has some Aku essence, that means that Aku will be able to control her since she is essentially a part of him.

So Jack gets trolled into fucking Aku yet again, how lousy can this guy's luck be?

what the fuck does it say. The handwriting is so unreadable.

Do you think Genndy had an erection looking at Taras tits?

Wow, if Ashi ends up saving the world I'm gonna be pissed.

>the world
more like the entire universe, she's gonna be the savior of EXISTENCE my dude, she's the best character in the series, way cooler than Jack :^)

Here are my guesses as to what it is:

1. Ashi and Jack are in love.
1a. Ashi and Jack are in love and Ashi is pregnet with his child (Aku checked)
2. Ashi is Jacks daughter
2a. Ashi is Jacks daughter and is pregnet with his child.
3. Ashi is Aku's daughter and is a horcrux for Aku.
4. Ashi is brainwashed and Aku knows her trigger phase.

I wonder if the question of "whose sperm was it that made Ashi & the rest" will be answered.

>Phil LaMarr
>Tara Strong

Who's the second woman?

Jack ain't one. He's a Buddhist. I think.
He lived with Monks for a while, so there goes that.

>we've never seen Ashi and Aku in the same place at the same time

OH NO

>2a

Grey Delisle, that means Ashi's mother or some of her sisters are present in the scene as well.

He was killed of screen by aku.

Looks like Grey DeLisle.

>Grey DeLisle voices the High Priestess

Oh fuck.

she has a nice ass

Please Ashi DONT fight DONT fight

why does every person who translates that image always miss that detail

>Ashi confirmed for the fucking final showdown

God dammit fuck nigger dicks shit cock

Only a miracle is going to save this season from being "good" at best, it was so promising the first episodes.

Where do you see the "don't"?

>anti Ashi fags are this autistic
It will be awesome season just for the fact that it had epic first episodes and ended with epic conclusion with Jack

>Grey DeLisle, Tara Strong and Phil LaMarr in the same room
QUICK
BLOW IT UP

No is literally says ",please Ashi fight". There only 3 words after the comma.

Not him, but it introduces the possibility that Ashi could be the one to kill Aku and if Ashi is the one to kill Aku I will shit a house

I'll be incredibly pissed

It probably won't, even last episodes have missed the mark to compete with the Ecstacy of Gold, Beep Boop Man and to a somewhat lesser extent the "Let's Kill the Kids" episode. Stop kidding yourself.

>making this about muh sex

Are Ashifags so plebeian that they can't see her character for more than "tits = love interest"? Fucking irony.

Old leak

Ashi dies in the final battle. Jack travels back to the past to save Ashi

If he gives up going back to his own past to do that, he better also save the others.

Did he?

THen what is it about? Because you just come off like a butthurt autist angry about women.

From the leak, it appears the discovery is Aku really is Ashi's 'father', magically or through deceit (he plays along with the cult), and she might have some serious hesitations in aiding in his death.

Aku might pretend to be nice around her to make her doubt Jack's description of him, giving her a reason to second-guess.

Though personally I hope she's actually pregnant because It'd feed my desires as a turbo shipfag

Agreed. It's like you're ordering a chocolate sundae, waiting 15 years for it but you get a cup of shit with a cherry to top if off.

Nice strawman, faggot.

I'm not explaining shit, I'm tired of doing it when all I will get from your triggered ass will be "muh sex" or "muh virgin". I don't like Ashi and she's a shit character with no purpose but to give Jack's emotional problems an easy solution, instead of taking any of original writting skill. You disagree and I don't give a fuck, cry me a river.

What's this leak you all keep mentioning? I've never heard of it until now.

Why did Jack turn into Azula?

>I don't give a fuck

Clearly you do based on your autistic sperging.

Just resign yourself to the fact that it's too late for Jack to go back and save the past, because that will mean Jack will be getting rid of all the xeno scums that refugee'd there way to Earth and would thus send a message counter-intuitive to modern CN's ideals.

Eclipse? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

I give enough of a fuck to complain in Sup Forums, for granted, I did wait around 5 years for the sequel. What I don't care about is your retarded opinion.

>Ashi is the only ne to defeat Aku

Would ruin the series.

Jack killed his daughters hoo boy that's some nuts and bolts.

>he forgot the part where a relocated immigrant is implied to have slaughtered an entire peaceful village
>he forgot the part where a flaming homosexual was repeatedly denied entry on a boat

They record all their shit together? That's neat.

And that's Tara Strong?

Scroll up you fucking mong

You really do come off like an autist butthurt about women.

>What I don't care about is your retarded opinion.

But you're the one sperging retarded opinions, user, I'm just making fun of you.

And you do come off as a SJW with no taste that all you can judge about a character is their gender. Get some taste, faggot.

(You)

Ashi is Jack's mother, Jack is a son of a daughter of Aku,

I don't give a shit if he doesn't go back to the past, I read the SJ comics and accepted that possibility a long time ago.
What I WANT is Aku's blood all over the Jack's hand not some waifu monkey's.