SICARIO 2: SOLDADO

>Written by Taylor Sheridan
>Cinematography by Dariusz Wolski
>Score by based Hildur Guðnadóttir
>Del Toro, Brolin and Boner man returning
Who /el hypo/ here?
>b-but muh Villeneuve
Suck it up plebs, he's a meme now. This is going to be the best operatorkino in years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NBkC83-vh9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>youtube.com/watch?v=NBkC83-vh9A
Here's the trailer

Its gonna be garbage aside from Del Toro

taylor sheridan is a breddy good director so i'm pretty optimistic regardless of dennis' departure

this

Can someone explain this to me? In one of the scenes in Scicario blunt's character googles the things that cartel does to people. Does FBI really have morons like that on the front line?

taylor is writing it, not directing

No they don't. The point was that she was inexperienced and useless, and only getting pulled along so the FBI had more leeway to do whatever they wanted.

no, but movie FBI has so that the public understands it

the final nail in the coffin; after hhw and wr sheridan is about to be completely exposed as a hack

One of the main themes of the film is that women are fucking retarded and operations are best left to men.

He is a breddy gud writer as well though, wrote Hell or High Water and Wind River. The director's some pleb who makes edgy crime movies which admittedly I've never seen but I don't think he'll be able to fuck this up even if he is as lame as he looks.

>HoHW was good
Sheridan is a huge hack.

>you're going to help us start a war
>with who?
>Eva Raywon

More riddles, Taylor?

I'm looking forward to this film. I didn't love blade runner, but most of everything else dennis I've seen, I have enjoyed thoroughly, Sicario being one of the more operator kino movies i have seen in the later years. I really like his way of filming, the long shots and so on.

>sequel has a different director

We all know how this is going to be.

>write a guy off your tv show
>he ends up becoming a more successful and acclaimed screenwriter then you

Why does he remove his mask just before an execution in broad fucking daylight in the middle of a public square?
Why does he fingerfuck the trigger when he's supposedly a trained assassin, and his target is a fat bald guy who's lying on his back?

He's back again

My guess, Alejandro got a reputation and wants to show his face at the right moment. The pistol spam is likely to mangle the body, send a message.

like Star Wars V, Aliens and Die Hard 2?

My other guess is so witnesses report back to the bosses who exactly is back in town. The 9mm shockwave spam at close-range is to make el penguino hurt really bad before he croaks, specially if he torso-groups it away from the heart.

Just annoys me that Blunt is gone.

Denis Villeneuve and Emily Blunt worked so hard for the studio to allow a female led film like this.

And it's just all blown away by the sequel, pretty shitty. The most a woman is in the trailer is like one line.

Probably won't see it and I imagine it'll impact box office performance.

Die Hard 2 is the second worst of the series after 5. Star Wars is bad in general, and Aliens is still good, but inferior to Alien. His point still stands

my opinion > your opinion

>Del Toro, Brolin and Boner man
Jaimie Lanister would fit in that team

the trailer already has some pretty sunset shots, like the first one had that nighty scene

They are trying to emulate everything else to make up for the big three departures

fugg. i want this. if anyone of them dies, we know who's booked for Threecario: Warlord

Cause Uncle Sam just gave him a licence to kill whoever the fuck he wants when he wants

Because it's a trailer and we actually have no idea of the context, in fact those shots could be stitched together from completely different scenes and we wouldn't know.

>A woman not being the lead will negatively affect BO
agreed with you up til there.

Is this not a prequel or? I thought I heard that, but the trailer makes it look like a sequel.

I hope this portrays the cartels more realistically

He's just repeating what some soy boy blogger put out few hrs ago