Team-up when?

Team-up when?

Also, who else would fit on the team?

Robot thor.

Maestro.

Doc Green Hulk or the Maestro could work

Some time during Secret Empire.

Also, add Maestro and Enemy of the State Wolverine.

I'd read the heck out of a Superior Avengers book.

who would stab each others backs first

They'd all be expecting it and countering each other

They all would, and they'd all be anticipating each other's plans turning into a gag of them canceling out each other's death traps, then screaming afterwords.

"I KNEW YOU'D EVADE THAT! SO THAT'S WHY I DID-" In the end Maker would mind fuck all of them though.

Where the fuck is Infamous Iron Man AKA Doctor Doom AKA Based Victor?

Seriously though, I'd read a Superior [...] book. I'd read the hell out of it. I'd give my uncle and aunt's souls for it (don't worry, they're cunts).

Regular Cap and regular Tony are already at eachother's throats constantly, can you even imagine their asshole versions working together?

Peter, calm down.

>last panel

kek

>Superior [...] book
We should come up with a better team name than Squadron Superior.

Fuck you user. THE GLORY OF DOOM SHALL NOT BE DENIED!

Well, they all have egos bigger than the Empire State building, so, howzabout... The Ubermenschs?

Problem is, what would be the tone of the book? Dark and serious? Zany? Satire? I know I'd want at least one issue where they give up and just spend a day telling nerdy jokes, exhanging stories of douchebaggery and whatnot.

>Problem is, what would be the tone of the book? Dark and serious? Zany? Satire?
I'd go for something The Authority-like I guess?

Serious at times but also quite ridiculous/endearing in its excessiveness. A "random day in the life" issue would be great, I agree.

The time it occurs could be ambiguous. Just make an alternate universe where Captain Hydra stayed in power, and have it destroyed or conquered in the first issue.

Then you go from there

A mix between Hickman's and Ewing's New Avengers runs

You need a wild card like Carnage man

I mean SpOck is already working for Captain Hydra and Pymtron is going to show up as well
AI Tony is already acting like the kind of AI that wants to take over the world to protect humans from themselves

Yeah, that's what I was thinking about. I could totally see those guys deciding to marathon an entire TV-Show in Reed's City, but spending days bickering about what to marathon.

-Superior Tony would want to watch Mad Men.
-HYDRA!Cap The Man in the High Castle.
-SpOck Hannibal.
-Ult!Reed Doctor Who.
-Pymtron Breaking Bad.
-Doom The Crown.

Shit'd be glorious.

Good thinking user.

So, aside from who's going to be on the team, who's going to be AGAINST the team? Who will they fight?

>Who will they fight?
Eachother.

I mean yeah, but aside from that; who?

Hydra Cap is so out of his league here.

He's the strategist and hot member of the team.

>Where the fuck is Infamous Iron Man AKA Doctor Doom AKA Based Victor?
We already got the SUPERIOR Iron Man there we don't need Doom.

Its Carnage Man in a 1 Man fight against The Man.

Regular spock is just otto with more of a conscious, so how about it's a merge of peters and ottos brain with oct bringing the aggression and ambitions and peter brings his recklessness and quick thinking

Who's the fourth one?

Pymtron

They still need a sorcerer.

A revamped Gah Lak Tus Swarm. The Church of the Black Swans and their Jihad against the False God Doom. A Multiversal High Evolutionary. There are lots of challenges out there.