Is being mentally ill a prerequisite for Hollywood?

Is being mentally ill a prerequisite for Hollywood?

Considering the fact that #Metoo was on time magazine, yes.

this is my biggest fear. How do you approach women? What if she calls me a creepy rapist and screams?

You don't. The white race is doomed AND THAT'S A GOOD THING!

>Making the world a better place by assuming every man is a rapist and that his innocent intentions are threatening and should be publicly exposed
I love this timeline.

>In February 2016, Larson told Elle that she has not spoken to her father in over ten years
Yes.

I am not white. Asking as a regular guy.

10 reasons why White people are scared in 2018, and why thats A GOOD THING.

No, but being mentally ill is a prerequisite for women.

What the fuck is her problem

Kys nigger leave my board

>What the fuck is her problem
She needs to be a victim.

It definetly is a prerequisite to make threads like this

>A man hitting on her

I'd believe it 10 years ago not now she's a balding plain jane

>screenshooting tweets from October from dumb actress
>baiting people on an anonymous image board
How sad your life must be

You don't think there's a man who would love her fungus-toes?

Why else would you purposely involve yourself in a profession where you don't ever act like yourself.

Brie Larson isn't even Hollywood attractive. The dude probably thought she was just some regular chick and took a shot, lmao

The dude probably didn't even know she was an Oscar-winning actress.

Nobody gives a shit about those things nowadays. Brie Larson is a 'literally who' to most people.

Women should ask men for their phone numbers wherever they go now. That'll teach us men and we will know what it feels to be a women.

It's beta male control. The message is "I am hot, fuck off". Geddit

Women have a very high rate of borderline personality disorder. Look up the symptoms and connect the dots.

Don't post the pic

i understand morrissey... women these days are almost unbearable. I wish I could be gay but the naked male body is unbearable. so I hate life. pls 4 years before common sex robots, I can wait.

To be fair. If I saw an Identical woman to pic related on the street I'd definitely ask her out. But funny thing is I wouldn't ask Brie Larson out.

Really makes you think doesn't it? It's the character and not the looks.