Who's the best Spider-Boy?

And why is the answer Based Ock?

SpOCK was lots of fun
Despite slots' awful dialog
I wished Peter never came back

>downloaded the superior spider man volumes

>they start with Doc already in peters body?

where should I start to get the setup for this storyline?

That's a cool suit

That's not Steel Spider

Slott, for the 50th time this week, get off Sup Forums.

Amazing Spider-Man 698-700: Dying Wish. Though the Doc Ock dying story started in 600.

>People liked Superior Spider-Man.

I bet you all like to eat your own shit too.

The new best Spider will be Ben

Superior lasted just as long as it needed to. Otto got a full arc, good character development, and then Peter came back. The bit isn't really interesting enough to justify being status quo.

Case in point: Slott kept wanking Otto off after it ended and undid everything good that came out of Superior

OK for the 51st time this week get off Sup Forums.

After 2099, I don't have high hopes for PD.

Hi. So I've been posting images related to PO's topic. What else is there to do today?

I think that book not being based in 2099 is what made it not very interesting. Hopefully with this book things can be better, showing Ben struggling with his two personalities, slowly show him turning back into the man he was and redeem himself. They can do a lot of interesting things with the book.

Wrong Scarlet Spider.

2099 worked best as a lens that the entire Marvel Universe could be warped through, as a stand alone garnish/factor on one character the setting loses it's punch. Like M2

Original's always the best. Psycho Ben will be based.

Honourable mention:
Kaine
Miguel
Anya

No, it's Peter, always was, always will be.

Speaking of

Greatest of them all

Start with the amazing spider-man 698-700

The ending was shit and rushed, but the first 2/3rds were great. Anyone who think the new Tony Parker is better than spock needs to be shot.

It's not.
Because Slott, is purposely writing it that way.

This, Superior was the last time I was actually excited about an ongoing cape series. I wish it could've lasted at least a year longer than it did.

Because he wants to Reset Peter back to "Status Que" of Freelance Photographer. Because Fuck Growth. Man with a Doctorate should be working at a Paper without a steady income and griping about being alone.

Man, I hope Otto actually gets to do shit in he main book, I kind of get the feeling he'll just be in the ASM tie ins

I bothered me that Octavius just gives Peter control of the body in order to have him save Octavius girlfriend.

Peter the guy who fails every time to save his loved ones.

Peter the guy who at the beginning of the comic when he is a ghost gets upset that Octavius ignored a mugging while on his way to save Mary Jane who was only saved seconds before hitting the floor thanks to Octavius knowing the priority difference between getting your wallet stolen and falling to your death.

Peter the guy who almost got Octavius girlfriend killed by letting her struggle out of the ropes with a blade while he is craking jokes at the goblin.

Peter the guy who then saves the fucking goblin from falling to his death. it's like he wants him to keep throwing women close to him off roof tops.

Honestly, I have to agree. Peter is a great character, but since he hasn't changed in any significant way in over 50 years, he is very boring in 2017. I think we've had our fill of any possible great stories left in him

>the MJ-mugging thing
That pissed me off so bad. Shut the fuck up Peter, your girlfriend is about to die, you're just complaining for no reason. Also
>MJ is saved by Doc's Spider-Bots alerting him
>MJ would be dead if Otto hadn't switched bodies

Or its just poor writing to make otto look better.

I really hope he returns to this costume.