Marvel vs Capcom Infinite: Story Trailer

Looks fine desu.
youtube.com/watch?v=dzKDH9h2ucg

So age of Ultron?

>Tfw would really like to have the artbook, Infinity Gems, and Statues

>Tfw I probably won't want the game because it's might confirm my fear that its an MCU roster despite the Capcom side probably being hype

I would like to kill myself so I can prevent making a mistake, but these conflicting thoughts are preventing me from doing so.

>Announcing DLC out the ass before the game's even come out yet
It's like they learned nothing from SFxT and SFV.

>Not showing Spider-Man in the trailer

It's fucking dumb to be worried about Spider-Man since he's been in every game. Still always panic though.

Probably going to buy it just for the Carol statue.

>MCU vs Capcom.

Knew this would happen.

The plot is literally just a copy of Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe

Should least put spiderman in.

Nice costume. Marvel should use this one in the books instead.

Nay, age of ULTRON SIGMA
Could be worse user, we could be getting shitty mcu designs, or legacy characters, or the terrible designs from marlel NOW!

Anyway, characters revealed so far:
>Ultron
>Sigma
>Thor
>Captain America
>Captain Marvel
>Hulk
>Chun Li
>Chris Redfield (sorry Leonfags, maybe you will get him as DLC)
>Hawkeye
>Strider Hiryu
>Mega man x
>Ryu
>Iron Man
>Rocket Racoon

Some of them resemble their MCU design, like Iron Man and Rocket Raccon.

And the "Warrior Thor" and "Gladiator Hulk" clearly are using the new Thor movie for reference.

I swear to God if they give Spider-Man those shitty black lines I'm gonna kill someone.

>not showing Spider-Man
Come the fuck on, Capcom.

And still no x-men. Fucking why...

MCU. Marvel doesn't care about it's fans anymore, just the normie audience that'll leave them soon.

It's basically the original McKelvie costume from 2012. Guess the game designers don't like Anka's fiddling either. Nobody like pouches except Deadpool, and utility belts are best left up to Batprepboy.

It's based on the Lopez look, that's probably when the game started production. It's most obvious with the helmet-hair.

Anka's is better

is warrior thor a thing in the comics? I do not mind them using the movies to get ideas for costumes as long as they use a comic version for the design

There's going to be a gameplay trailer later in the week.

Unworthy Thor is the most similar, but he looks nothing like Warrior Thor

Pic related.

>Still insisting that Capcom's games all take place on one world

On one hand, the story looks like it's going to be more generic garbage that superficially takes advantage of having two franchises crossover.

On the other, it also means it won't overshadow the fanfic I'm working on.

Was Rocket always that tall? Or was X always that short?

Rocket's fur looks bad, MVC3 had a good design going for it

im glad he has a bit of a British accent in his voice fucking Gunn ruined some of the best things about gotg

X is a robomanlet

If X defeats Stiltman, does he get his skill to be tall?

>shitty real raccoon design
>bradley cooper type voice

Thanks, Gunn.
MvC3 rocket was perfection.

How about you kiss me already?

Nigger, no one would care about your shitty fanfic either way.

I really want to play these mobile games children in the youtube comments always say games look like. Mobile must have good graphics now.

Meh, it's more for me anyway.

If anyone else likes it, it's incidental.

I'll read it.

Or Dead Rising 4, or Asura's Wrath or Street Fighter V. Who are the faggots who are still giving Capcom a pass for this shit? Stop buying their fucking games, you absolute retards!

>SFV looked "rich", but it was still crap
Not helping your argument there, bud.

Where are Dan and Sakura?

Hard to see what I want.
>Shitty and clunky NRS gameplay with same manface even on women

>Cheap CG with faster gameplay and less stiff animatiisn1

Why is X such a little bitch in every crossover he appears in? This doesn't happen to other Mega Men.

Fuck off, phoneposter.

>tfw Super Smash Bros. 4 is a better crossover fighter featuring Capcom characters than anything Capcom's put out since SFIV

>laughing the it
Not even memeing right now, what did he mean by this?

>people talking about Injustice 2 like any Mortal Kombat style game has ever been bigger that the MvC series. Sad.

Also Ultron Sigma just took my two Villian bones and turned them into a super bonet!

This has been Capcom's business practice since 1992. How many franchises they have that's had been retooled, rebalanced, added new stuff, etc.

This is nothing new

They are bigger, in fact. Pretty sure that MKX sold way more than MvC. I think MKvs DC sold more.

So DC dominates games, shows, & comics. While Marvel only dominates movies.

>is rocket the only mcu design being used so far?

The movies will crash after Infinity War too.

5$ was deposited into your accounts.

Oh cool, 6 new DLC characters. I wonder who they will be, as well as the rest of the roster and some gameplay footage. Sucks that they didn't give any of that before they started asking for pre-orders.

That's it, folks.

I honestly didn't expect this kind of reaction when I read the Youtube comments. Seems like youtube knows no brand loyalty.

>movie costumes
I'm fed up with this world

You're doing it wrong, D*sney's the only one who hires shills to shitpost in Sup Forums.

>muh graphics
A game can no longer be fun, now it has to have flashy lights everywhere for the adhd retards to """enjoy""" it. Fuck this autistic generation.

>DC paying people to shill.

>When their movies have been bombing left and right.

This memes only work against MCU people.

>the bubble will burst any day now!

See you in the next thread.

I've been saying it's going to crash after Infinity War for quite some time. Most people are losing interests, the movies have become so intertwined that it's impossible for newcomers to pick up, more and more people are wising up to the repetitiveness of the movies, and the ones who are still watching are just holding off till Infinity War ends.

Went looking for numbers to prove you wrong and instead I got proven wrong. Mortal Kombat and MKX sold more than double what MvC3 sold (including ultra). These are global sales fyi.

However, Injustice is very closely tied with MvC. It has 1.38m copies sold. MvC3 has 1.34 but if you include units from ultra, MvC had 1.63.

>It's like they learned nothing from SFxT and SFV.
It works and people give them money for it so I guess they did learn something

Also to add to this. MK vs DC has 2.02m sold so...fug. I assumed tournament hype = games sales.

You are only counting one console.

Injustice sold +3.0m adding PS3, PS4 and X-Box (without counting PC and X-Box One).

this WB is flat broke and can't afford to hire shills

> I assumed tournament hype = games sales.
Yeah, you fell for the Sup Forums meme.

Fuck... let me redo these fucking numbers.

Problem is that in the internet age, it's not all that expensive to retool and rebalance your game. Now it's apparent for what it is, selling a purposefully incomplete game for money-grubbing purposes.

Yeah it's not even close
MvC3+U: 3.02m
MKX: 4.51
MK: 5.62
Inj: 3.81

Sad.

Fuck that Rocket Racoon design

please tell me he wore that once in the comics, please I was really hoping the synergy would be just them using movie characters not their designs

>infinity stones working in a new universe

So Thanos gon be in this shit right? you can't have the infinity stones and not have Thanos

>Infinity stones

>stones.

Most likely.

Moving away from shitposting, what do you guys think about that game having potentially simpler inputs? As a casual FG player, it does bother me one bit. But I've already seen the competitive people being sss-ravaged by it.

Christ this game looks like garbage. But just like InjustASS you losers will buy it because it has your husbando or whatever in it. At least NRS tries to push the boundaries on graphical fidelity and story mode in fighting games, even if their women look ugly as fuck.

This looks like something I'd play on an iPad for 15 minutes. SFV was an insult to street fighter, and I bet this shit will be an insult to MvC.

Infinity Gems + Power Stones

>D*sney ruins another classic property
In other news, water is wet.

After the car crash that was and is SFV, it baffles me that some people believe this is going to be any better

its dumb mvc had the simplest inputs you can have already besides command grabs being half circles

Seems okay. Not great, just okay. Lacks the flair that the MvC3 trailers had, but I am not repulsed by anything.

Down down motions are awful and fuck up combos

How did they make chun look as bad as i2 catwoman when every non-Mcu'd character is just a slight update to their Mvc 3 model?

>So far only good waifu is Chun Li
Come on you're fucking up my plan

Disney has nothing to do with this. This is all Marvel Entertainment and Capcom.

Say what you will about the final product, but the hype leading up to it was an awesome experience. Enjoyable OC and threads everywhere.

Dunno if we'll get anything that fun this time around.

Uhh...

Its rachel bloom.

Nice.

It doesn't matter how she's depicted.
Chunners is always Top Waifu.
Only Chun Li

>flat ass
>average chest

its almost like they dont want me to hotglue it. how disgusting

Damn right.

MvCI Carol is a cutie.

>x and Sigma look good
>command mission armor
I'm going to buy this game day one tbqh
I'm sorry but i will

If anything, you should do it out of spite.

???
x-men are normie as hell lmao
marvel won't use the xmen in this game because fox are uncooperative

>hotglue
You'd have to be a complete fucking idiot to actually pay for something just to damage it like that.
Semen is bad for your figures.

I disagree with your position, but I feel like I'd do the same thing if they included Juggernaut or basically anyone from Onimusha.

Dat Thor and Hulk thou.

so that's what happened to Redfield before Resident Evil VII